How is it that a black man...

...can be elected President of the United States of America, then go on about how racist Americans are? Seriously? I mean, think about that for a minute.

Oh boy! Another racist thread from this guy! :happy-1:

:haha:

I've noticed that everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. That's OK. We all know who the real racist is. HINT: Look in the mirror, PUNK!

Wrong!

This OP here says it all, baby: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Every word in the OP is the truth. And it's not racist. Perhaps you'd care to try to refute it? I notice you haven't tried yet. No one has. All you do is point your finger and yell RAAAAAAAACIST!

...can be elected President of the United States of America, then go on about how racist Americans are? Seriously? I mean, think about that for a minute.

I've noticed that everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. That's OK. We all know who the real racist is. HINT: Look in the mirror, PUNK!

Wrong!

This OP here says it all, baby: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Every word in the OP is the truth. And it's not racist. Perhaps you'd care to try to refute it? I notice you haven't tried yet. No one has. All you do is point your finger and yell RAAAAAAAACIST!

You made the claims, the Onus is on you to prove them.

Wrong!

You made the claims, the Onus is on you to prove them.
I don't have to prove anything. I posted the facts. If you disagree, then prove me wrong. Or let it stand, like a spineless coward. It stands as truth until someone refutes it.

Yes. Think about the fact that in one election 43 percent of all whites voted for him and in the second 39 percent of all whites voted for him.

Roper_RGB-homepage.png

How Groups Voted in 2008 - Roper Center

How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center

Wrong!

"Das rayciss".....This is not to mean the assertion is correct. Not at all. "das rayciss" is simply a means to use scare tactics in order to block debate.

Easy. Whites never got over 43% in voting for Obama. All other races never got below 65%
BTW, but for white people voting for him, your Obamafailure would never have been elected.
In fact Obama wasn;t in office for 5 fucking minutes and liberal black leaders were already complaining Obama was not doing enough "for the community"..
shut the fuck up.
No one wants to hear you bitch.
I wasnt bitching. Obama was an amazing 2 term president to me.

Easy. Whites never got over 43% in voting for Obama. All other races never got below 65%
Yep. The first President elected for the color of his skin, and not the content of his character (He has none, BTW).
Youre doing your white boy deflection thing again. Why do white people do that when faced with facts?
The truth stings doesn't it,
Deflection? Ha ha....Look, you can choose to live in your own reality. What you will not be allowed is to demand others live in it.
The truth is what stung you white boys when a Black man was elected to the white house without a majority of whites voting for him. I loved your recessive outrage. :cool-45:

Dunno.................think it could have had something to do with the Obamabucks that were circulating around conservative circle? How about the pictures of him as a witch doctor? Wanna talk about how the conservatives were screaming about taking our country back as soon as he was elected?
And yet a black POS was elected President...TWICE! So how many racists can there possibly be?

All the racists voted for Obama..

Many voted for Obama to prove they were not a racist, thus proving they actually are.

Dunno.................think it could have had something to do with the Obamabucks that were circulating around conservative circle? How about the pictures of him as a witch doctor? Wanna talk about how the conservatives were screaming about taking our country back as soon as he was elected?
And yet a black POS was elected President...TWICE! So how many racists can there possibly be?

Many voted for Obama to prove they were not a racist, thus proving they actually are.
Thats something only an illiterate inbred recessive would try to pass off as logical. :laugh:

Thats something only an illiterate inbred recessive would try to pass off as logical. :laugh:

Well I see you admit that you are an illiterate inbreed recessive, we all know you racists are this way. And of course the far left continues to display that logic does not exist in their reality!

Although as you see the racist inbred far left drone used the word "illiterate" on a message board.

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

Well I see you admit that you are an illiterate inbreed recessive, we all know you racists are this way. And of course the far left continues to display that logic does not exist in their reality!

Although as you see the racist inbred far left drone used the word "illiterate" on a message board.

I'm Black I cant be inbred or recessive like you recessive monkeys.
laugh.gif

The Russians paid a lot of money to Democrats to promote racial discord and racial violence... :p

laugh.gif

More proof that the racist inbred far left is not connected to reality!

laugh.gif

More proof the recessive inbred white racists are not connected to reality.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes we know you are a racist thug and are upset that your way of life will be ending, as it should!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes we know you are a racist thug and are upset that your way of life will be ending, as it should!
Yes we know youre a racist inbred, recessive simian and upset that you can no longer have your way. It was inevitable.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back