How is it that a black man...

...can be elected President of the United States of America, then go on about how racist Americans are? Seriously? I mean, think about that for a minute.

Dunno.................think it could have had something to do with the Obamabucks that were circulating around conservative circle? How about the pictures of him as a witch doctor? Wanna talk about how the conservatives were screaming about taking our country back as soon as he was elected?
And yet a black POS was elected President...TWICE! So how many racists can there possibly be?
Well, there's you and all the other alt-right KKK types around here.

No. That white voting for Obama never got over 43% and all other demographics heavily voted for him.
I voted for O both because the alternative was far worse.
As things stand, I will never vote for President again and only for Trump is he delivers on Nationalism.
Your post wasnt really that interesting or relevant to my point. Why did you even bother to say that? :laugh:
As if your post was fascinating to anyone other than yourself.
You replied to it so obviously it was fascinating to you.
My job is to divert your attention from posting yet more ideology.
No wonder you are on welfare. You cant even do your job right.
laugh.gif

Now help the OP explain how he got it all wrong.

...can be elected President of the United States of America, then go on about how racist Americans are? Seriously? I mean, think about that for a minute.
He probably reads posts by right wingers on this board.
Unlike you, I know how to do research and find the facts. Obama is the most racially divisive president we've ever had. Jimmy Carter can breathe a little easier now. He's no longer the worst President in history.
Drumpf is easily the worst POTUS in history. He is an abysmal failure and walking train wreck.
Purple black jughead wears that badge.

You people really need to stay on topic. Obama was the most racially divisive President in history. This is a fact.

Unlike you, I know how to do research and find the facts. Obama is the most racially divisive president we've ever had. Jimmy Carter can breathe a little easier now. He's no longer the worst President in history.
Drumpf is easily the worst POTUS in history. He is an abysmal failure and walking train wreck.
Badge? Drumpf is wearing a gold plate dunce cap welded to his big orange jug head.

Badge? Drumpf is wearing a gold plate dunce cap welded to his big orange jug head.
Congratulations. You just made it onto my ignore list. A rare honor, reserved for the truly stupid and deceptive of people.

A minute? I needed 2 seconds.

The answer is, because Obama got the votes of the Americans who are not racist.

Congratulations. You just made it onto my ignore list. A rare honor, reserved for the truly stupid and deceptive of people.
Typically I take that as a compliment (getting on your ignore list). It lets me know convincingly that you cant deal with facts and like any over stimulated child you have to use software to keep your dreamworld intact.

I voted for O both because the alternative was far worse.
As things stand, I will never vote for President again and only for Trump is he delivers on Nationalism.
Your post wasnt really that interesting or relevant to my point. Why did you even bother to say that? :laugh:
As if your post was fascinating to anyone other than yourself.
You replied to it so obviously it was fascinating to you.
My job is to divert your attention from posting yet more ideology.
No wonder you are on welfare. You cant even do your job right.
laugh.gif

Now help the OP explain how he got it all wrong.
Not until I'm off welfare.

Dunno.................think it could have had something to do with the Obamabucks that were circulating around conservative circle? How about the pictures of him as a witch doctor? Wanna talk about how the conservatives were screaming about taking our country back as soon as he was elected?
And yet a black POS was elected President...TWICE! So how many racists can there possibly be?

The first time I voted for Obama was because I thought that McCain would continue Jr.'s failed policies, and Caribou Barbie made me nervous in her being only a heartbeat away from the presidency.

The second time, I voted for him because he brought back jobs (see the "bikini graph" concerning job growth during his term), as well as was able to keep the stock market from tanking and got it growing again.

The first time I voted for Obama was because I thought that McCain would continue Jr.'s failed policies, and Caribou Barbie made me nervous in her being only a heartbeat away from the presidency.

The second time, I voted for him because he brought back jobs (see the "bikini graph" concerning job growth during his term), as well as was able to keep the stock market from tanking and got it growing again.
The jobs and the stock market prospered in spite of what Obama did. Or can you list something he personally did that was responsible?

The jobs and the stock market prospered in spite of what Obama did. Or can you list something he personally did that was responsible?

You mean, Jr. screwed up the country, and Obama brought it back. Jobs and the stock market were both failing when Jr. left office, and it had been on a downward trend for a few months before he left.

Oh boy! Another racist thread from this guy! :happy-1:

:haha:

That with the voting stats clearly showing that but for the votes by suburban Caucasian moderates and liberals, Barack Obama would still be a US Senator.
In other words, the very same white people that put him in office are being labeled "racist" for the sake of political convenience.
It is time to ignore Obama. Marginalize him.
He is a nobody now. He should be writing his memoirs. Or perhaps his legacy is to tainted, so weak, he cannot bring himself to write those self congratulatory musings.
Barack Obama is typical of elitist narcissists whose self importance is so deep, they actually believe they are better than everyone else. That they are more important.
And that all should breathlessly await their very next syllable.
Obama I think believes himself to be some type of spokesperson that in an instant deserves to be heard. Hence the reason this guy never misses an opportunity to open his mouth every time he sees a mic or a tv camera. He even has the audacity to call press conferences.
And of course the fawning mainstream boot licking ass kissing media, drop what they are doing so they can dash to the side of the Chosen One to hear his every word

I've noticed that everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. That's OK. We all know who the real racist is. HINT: Look in the mirror, PUNK!

I've noticed that everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. That's OK. We all know who the real racist is. HINT: Look in the mirror, PUNK!

Wrong!

This OP here says it all, baby: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Really? Have any facts to support that?
I guess the economic numbers, and the consumer confidence indices have escaped you.
Of well. You go on being the hateful racist little man you always have been

Easy. Whites never got over 43% in voting for Obama. All other races never got below 65%
BTW, but for white people voting for him, your Obamafailure would never have been elected.
In fact Obama wasn;t in office for 5 fucking minutes and liberal black leaders were already complaining Obama was not doing enough "for the community"..
shut the fuck up.
No one wants to hear you bitch.

Easy. Whites never got over 43% in voting for Obama. All other races never got below 65%
Yep. The first President elected for the color of his skin, and not the content of his character (He has none, BTW).
Youre doing your white boy deflection thing again. Why do white people do that when faced with facts?
The truth stings doesn't it,
Deflection? Ha ha....Look, you can choose to live in your own reality. What you will not be allowed is to demand others live in it.

Forum List

Back