How is it that a black man...

...can be elected President of the United States of America, then go on about how racist Americans are? Seriously? I mean, think about that for a minute.
He probably reads posts by right wingers on this board.
Unlike you, I know how to do research and find the facts. Obama is the most racially divisive president we've ever had. Jimmy Carter can breathe a little easier now. He's no longer the worst President in history.
Drumpf is easily the worst POTUS in history. He is an abysmal failure and walking train wreck.
Is Trump messing with your supply of cheap labor?
Or he isn't kissing enough African ass?
Not really. I pretty much expected he wouldnt kiss any African ass. My opinion of Drumpf is based on his embarrassing stint in the oval office from the time he won POTUS until this very second.

...can be elected President of the United States of America, then go on about how racist Americans are? Seriously? I mean, think about that for a minute.

Easy. Whites never got over 43% in voting for Obama. All other races never got below 65%
Yep. The first President elected for the color of his skin, and not the content of his character (He has none, BTW).
Youre doing your white boy deflection thing again. Why do white people do that when faced with facts?
What facts?
That whites never got over 43% in support of the Obama. They were simply out voted.

Unlike you, I know how to do research and find the facts. Obama is the most racially divisive president we've ever had. Jimmy Carter can breathe a little easier now. He's no longer the worst President in history.
Drumpf is easily the worst POTUS in history. He is an abysmal failure and walking train wreck.
Not really. I pretty much expected he wouldnt kiss any African ass. My opinion of Drumpf is based on his embarrassing stint in the oval office from the time he won POTUS until this very second.
Elaborate.

Easy. Whites never got over 43% in voting for Obama. All other races never got below 65%
Yep. The first President elected for the color of his skin, and not the content of his character (He has none, BTW).
Youre doing your white boy deflection thing again. Why do white people do that when faced with facts?
What facts?
Don't bother.
Awwww. You dont wont to deal with the facts either?

His base is consumed by PC and Identity Politics, and the politicians always gotta play to the base.

Trump plays the same game.
The difference is that Trump has done some wonderful things for this country. What were Oblunders accomplishments?

What facts?
Don't bother.
The fact that for the average America Clinton/GW/Obama Polite Team was a disaster?

Elaborate.
No need to elaborate. Go use your Twitter account and do the work yourself. If you dont get it now I dont have the time or inclination to help you.

He was an easy choice over war hawk McCain and caribou Barbie after 8 disastrous years of repug rule which gave us 2 wars and economic collapse. I would put his character up against Trump's any day of the week. Heck, I'd even put up Shrub's character up against Trump.

Elaborate.
No need to elaborate. Go use your Twitter account and do the work yourself. If you dont get it now I dont have the time or inclination to help you.
I check Politico & TheHill everyday.
They're biggest complaint is that he's doing what he ran on...destroying both parties.

What facts?
Don't bother.
The fact that for the average America Clinton/GW/Obama Polite Team was a disaster?
No. That white voting for Obama never got over 43% and all other demographics heavily voted for him.

His base is consumed by PC and Identity Politics, and the politicians always gotta play to the base.

Trump plays the same game.
The difference is that Trump has done some wonderful things for this country. What were Oblunders accomplishments?
That's all a matter of partisan opinion, of course.

The point is, both parties are opposite sides of the same coin.

What facts?
Don't bother.
Again, what facts? If you're referring to the voting percentages of whites and none whites, then they simply back up what I said. Obama was elected because he was black. If he was white, he would have lost.

Elaborate.
I check Politico & TheHill everyday.
They're biggest complaint is that he's doing what he ran on...destroying both parties.
ACtually he is making them look good in comparison. Face it. Drumpf is a colossal failure.

What facts?
Don't bother.
No. That white voting for Obama never got over 43% and all other demographics heavily voted for him.
I voted for O both because the alternative was far worse.
As things stand, I will never vote for President again and only for Trump if he delivers on Nationalism.

What facts?
Don't bother.
Again, what facts? If you're referring to the voting percentages of whites and none whites, then they simply back up what I said. Obama was elected because he was black. If he was white, he would have lost.
You didnt say he was elected because he was Black. You said Americans couldnt be racist because he was elected. Did you lose track of your OP or are you doing the white boy deflection thing again?

As things stand, I will never vote for President again and only for Trump is he delivers on Nationalism.
Your post wasnt really that interesting or relevant to my point. Why did you even bother to say that? :laugh:

Don't bother.
As things stand, I will never vote for President again and only for Trump is he delivers on Nationalism.
Your post wasnt really that interesting or relevant to my point. Why did you even bother to say that? :laugh:
As if your post was fascinating to anyone other than yourself.

You replied to it so obviously it was fascinating to you.

You replied to it so obviously it was fascinating to you.
My job is to divert your attention from posting yet more ideology.

Forum List

Back