How is this board doing?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I have not been on here much in quite a while....it appears from a couple of things I read that the board is trying to clamp down on dissent.

Most boards suffer from over-moderation....one of the key things about this board has been that historically it is or was more lenient than all the other boards.

I would hate to see that change and not even to mention that being too strict has caused the demise of many a board.

Anyhow...back to my questiond...is this board growing or shrinking?

USMB is doing great

It is bigger than Meta, X and Google

I have not been on here much in quite a while....it appears from a couple of things I read that the board is trying to clamp down on dissent.

Most boards suffer from over-moderation....one of the key things about this board has been that historically it is or was more lenient than all the other boards.

I would hate to see that change and not even to mention that being too strict has caused the demise of many a board.

Anyhow...back to my question...is this board growing or shrinking?
Lenient

Anyhow...back to my questiond...is this board growing or shrinking?
Right wing moderation. It stifles the free flow of information.

I like this board, though it is full of loons; but, then again what board isn’t?

Forum List

Back