How is Trump a threat to our democracy?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Bruce Springsteen says that Trump is a "threat to our democracy".
What is President Trump doing that is a threat to our democracy*?
If he is really worried about our democracy* then ObamaGate should make him apoplectic.
But Bruce is big fan of the Party that is the home of The Nation of Islam and the Klan.
BTW people who are supporting Joe Biden are supporting his epic Corruption, Racism and Segregationism.

Last edited:
Its deeply sinister, this radical leftist lie regarding a threat to democracy, because Trump, and the half of the country who more or less believe in him, are definitely a threat to the democracy the democratic party has created to replace the republic with! We were never a democracy, but good fucking luck getting a single elected official to acknowledge that fact, the media will, and does, scrupulously subverts the very notion and savages anyone not in lockstep with the totalitarian democracy the democratic party has inflicted upon the United States! Do you folks see the antifa/BLM rioters looting and pillaging Americas big cities? That is democracy, democracy is exactly that, mob rule! Death to the democracy and every democrat and rino espousing it! :wink:

If he is really worried about our democracy* then ObamaGate should make him apoplectic.
But Bruce is big fan of the Party that the home of The Nation of Islam and the Klan.
BTW people who are supporting Joe Biden are supporting his epic Corruption, Racism and Segregationism.

By accepting help from foreign nations, thus granting them influence in our decision making process.

Did you miss that whole Mueller investigation thing and the impeachment too?

But Bruce is big fan of the Party that the home of The Nation of Islam and the Klan.

He's not. The name of the game is to push the Democratic Party base into an unthinking fear-filled frenzy so they don't abandon the party. They are living in a bubble as it is. You cannot communicate effectively with them.

Trump is a threat to global collectivist sociopaths, he is keeping the country sovereign and rolling back decades of regressive idiocy passed by democrooks and republicrats. They're apoplectic that hitlary got beat, and obozocare was rolled back to an extent. I'm really hoping 2010 is another sweep of regressive idiots from elected offices so that meat puppet care can be fully repealed, and not replaced.

What needs to be done is Tort Reform and getting the lawyers out of the hospitals.

Trump isn't a threat to the republic, he is a threat to the corruptocracy of leftist donors and traitors.

He's not. The name of the game is to push the Democratic Party base into an unthinking fear-filled frenzy so they don't abandon the party. They are living in a bubble as it is. You cannot communicate effectively with them.

"He's not. The name of the game is to push the Democratic Party base into an unthinking fear-filled frenzy so they don't abandon the party. They are living in a bubble as it is. You cannot communicate effectively with them."

and I KNOW you do NOT see the irony!

"The name of the game is to push the Democratic Party base into an unthinking fear-filled frenzy so they don't abandon the party."

says the conservative republican who has been PUSHED into an UNTHINKING FEAR-FILLED lunacy by the conservative media which keeps insisting that "liberals are the REAL ENEMY! liberals are TRAITORS! Liberals hate GOD! Liberals want to take away ALL of your rights!"

you are living in a bubble and you can NOT be reasoned with!

now....accuse me of "accusing my enemies of my own crimes..."

oh.....you already did.....

you cons...

you accuse your enemies of your own crimes
and THEN you accuse them of accusing YOU of THEIR own crimes!

you cover both bases...

Last edited:

"He's not. The name of the game is to push the Democratic Party base into an unthinking fear-filled frenzy so they don't abandon the party. They are living in a bubble as it is. You cannot communicate effectively with them."

and I KNOW yu do NOT see the irony!

"The name of the game is to push the Democratic Party base into an unthinking fear-filled frenzy so they don't abandon the party."

says the conservative republican who has been PUSHED into an UNTHINKING FEAR-FILLED lunacy by the cosnervative media which keeps insisting that "liberals are the REAL ENEMY! liberals are TRAITORS! Liberals hate GOD! Liberals want to take away ALL of your rights!"

you are living in a bubble and you can NOT be reasoned with!

now....accuse me of "accusing my enemies of my own crimes..."

oh.....you already did.....

you cons...

you accuse your enemies of your own crimes
and THEN you accuse them of accusing YOU of THEIR own crimes!

you cover both bases...

Actually, I'm a liberal. I'm just not a Democrat.

Had you guys been able to stick to issues you might have had a chance. You did not do that.

To me, people are going to be however they want to be in whatever way that they can get away with no matter who our nation's leader is.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back