If there is a ‘Great Replacement’ happening wouldn’t such a thing be the greatest “Threat To Democracy”?

If Tucker is right and replacing patriotic, nationalist caucasians who know, love and respect our Constitution, traditions, heritage and history with thirdworlders whom know nothing about the aforementioned and can’t careless about the state of the republic or it’s future is actually happening can you think of a greater threat to democracy?
(Sorry for the run-on sentence.)
Last month or month before No one noticed Belgium

A lefty Islamic coalition took over

Ya know what comes next ...

Same ol playbook will play out across western Europe

Here ....sooner or later shit gonna go sideways

ggbhhnkjnjjjmk.jpg

vvggbbnjnnnjmnjjgbhj.jpg

If Tucker is right and replacing patriotic, nationalist caucasians who know, love and respect our Constitution, traditions, heritage and history with thirdworlders whom know nothing about the aforementioned and can’t careless about the state of the republic or it’s future is actually happening can you think of a greater threat to democracy?
Yer getting replaced because of a narrow urethra

Commenting as an outsider , albeit well informed , I can see little evidence that the US remains a Democracy .

So many Americans are stuck with the idea of America, the Free , Bold and Brave .

But that is no longer general outside perception and it invariably seems that the US does everything in its power to show that it is hell bent on being a Terrorist Banana State .

Some argue that already you are more than half way toward that type of label being correct .
Sure , many western (EU) countries are in a similar position , perhaps for slightly different reasons , but it is the US which is the Topic subject .Not them .

* This is a sensitive issue that should be discussed in a civil manner.

* When Caucasians become a minority, in my OPINION, democracy will start to wither (NOT that Caucasians -- either Democrats or Republicans -- are choir boys when it comes to squeaky-clean democracy!!!)

* BUT eventually, the overwhelming majority of Americans will be comprised of African American and Hispanic people, along with people of Middle Eastern heritage.

* They are, of course, lovely people with many redeeming qualities.

* But some people (including me) believe that operating a modern and organized and (relatively) honest democratic government is not one of those qualities.

* Without being specific, just look at those cities across this nation that are currently predominately composed of those groups. The crime and corruption and disorganization are obvious.

Last edited:
Let's ask the UN

The UN is a failure

You don't know what you are talking about.
I’m not making anything up… I’m simply looking at the existing data that you refuse to acknowledge.
ALL predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations are disgusting, dangerous, divided, dirty, poverty stricken shitholes….ALL OF THEM and there’s nothing coincidental about it. The deficiencies within their genetic coding will not allow them to advance themselves.

Unkotare

seems as if replacing citizens with non citizens does not effect the voting rolls unless voters move or stop voting because they are unemployed.

either way, american job creators make the policy and seem pleased with the results.

Your 20 foot tall boogyman has nothing to do with globalist lib insanity

The left hates Israel
Then why won't Israel take in migrants? Why do they advocate keeping themselves an ethnostate yet they push migrants everywhere else?

You aren't drawing a distinction between average Israelis and Zionist I see

Maybe you should read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Then why won't Israel take in migrants? Why do they advocate keeping themselves an ethnostate yet they push migrants everywhere else?

You aren't drawing a distinction between average Israelis and Zionist I see

Maybe you should read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Israel takes in Jewish immigrants

Why does that word make your knee jerk?
109 countries and counting
The tunnels in NYC this past January
And again I'll point out my issue is with Zionism

Unless you think it's ok for a certain group of people to declare they are Gods chosen and the rest of us exist to be their slaves

Skip to 14:50 and tell me you agree with that

I’m not making anything up… I’m simply looking at the existing data that you refuse to acknowledge.
ALL predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations are disgusting, dangerous, divided, dirty, poverty stricken shitholes….ALL OF THEM and there’s nothing coincidental about it. The deficiencies within their genetic coding will not allow them to advance themselves.

Unkotare

But "it's not about color," right stupid?

109 countries and counting
The tunnels in NYC this past January
And again I'll point out my issue is with Zionism

Unless you think it's ok for a certain group of people to declare they are Gods chosen and the rest of us exist to be their slaves

Skip to 14:50 and tell me you agree with that

Since Jews are God’s chosen people its ok with me for them to say so

Arabs should have accepted the peaceful two state solution offered by the UN in 1947
But "it's not about color," right stupid?
cant you argue your point of view without flinging personal insults?

Since Jews are God’s chosen people its ok with me for them to say so

Arabs should have accepted the peaceful two state solution offered by the UN in 1947

cant you argue your point of view without flinging personal insults?

You're kidding, right? Do you realize who I was responding to?

Forum List

Back