🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How long before Christmas, the Flag and all things truly American become a Republican thing?

As conservatives continue their fight to preserve and protect what is and has always been AMERICA it seems that Liberals are left with one direction to move in and they've definitely moved.

Christmas will never be yours, dumb ass. It belongs to all of us. You are free to celebrate it as you wish, but you can't require others to join in with your traditions.
Nor can the leftist require others to participate in their re-interpretation of it. It only has one meaning, now if the leftist choose to celebrate something else then so be it, but it won't be called Christmas (not in the traditional sense). Why is this so hard ?

Call it what you want. Just don't expect our government to endorse your nativity scene.

Only a complete drama queen would call impeachment proceedings a coup. A fair trial in the senate is the next step. Obviously that isn’t a coup.
Its fair to dismiss a charge when there are no evidence and no witnesses to.

A fair House impeachment would have ended in the articles being defeated.

It's an effort to unfo an election for political reason. IOW a pitiful executed coup.
Quit pretending you have any formal understanding of the law.
Doesn't matter, because no law applies in a kangaroo court or at least no self respecting law would apply.
You definitely don’t either.

As conservatives continue their fight to preserve and protect what is and has always been AMERICA it seems that Liberals are left with one direction to move in and they've definitely moved.

Christmas will never be yours, dumb ass. It belongs to all of us. You are free to celebrate it as you wish, but you can't require others to join in with your traditions.
Nor can the leftist require others to participate in their re-interpretation of it. It only has one meaning, now if the leftist choose to celebrate something else then so be it, but it won't be called Christmas (not in the traditional sense). Why is this so hard ?

Call it what you want. Just don't expect our government to endorse your nativity scene.
Quit being such a hypocrite hack you "big bang theory" okie dokie it's alright to teach and push evolution in schools etc, but don't do anything that you totalitarians don't approve of eh ? Yeah right !!

Only a complete drama queen would call impeachment proceedings a coup. A fair trial in the senate is the next step. Obviously that isn’t a coup.

It's an effort to unfo an election for political reason. IOW a pitiful executed coup.
Doesn't matter, because no law applies in a kangaroo court or at least no self respecting law would apply.
You going stupid or something ?

You going stupid or something ?
I’m just right.

And if the Court is made of of a Judge named Billy Bob who looks at the Defendant and says "He wouldn't do no such a thing" even after overwhelming evidence then we have the Senate.

Quit being such a hypocrite hack you "big bang theory" okie dokie it's alright to teach and push evolution in schools etc, but don't do anything that you totalitarians don't approve of eh ? Yeah right !!

Yes, it's alright to teach science, but you can build your own nativity scene on your own property. I suspect you would oppose the government paying for a giant colander and pirate paraphernalia or a 30 ft high aluminum pole to celebrate the season the way others might prefer.

Nah, that's bullshit....They don't twist his words to 'fit' for them...that's all. Think Mayor Pete Buttdart
Even Hitler used to talk about God and Jesus all the time and how he had named himself the defender of the faith. It's easy now to see it was all bullshit but he knew there was power in branding people infidels and heretics if his audience happened to be religious.
Hitler is burning in HELL FIRE for what he done, and he was an infiltrator into the Christian religion. Doesn't taint the religion or re-invent it. Christianity is the same as it was since the beginning, only the generations have changed. If they (any generation) misrepresent Christianity or damage it in the minds of other's, then they shall pay the price for that.
There have been so many religious con-men in the history of religion one would think religious people would get wise at some point. It is cold comfort to imagine these snake-oil salesmen paying for their holy terror only after the damage is done. Always so many empty lost souls willing to be filled up fear and hate.

That's because religion is based on faith, not fact. Religion asks you to believe things you've never seen, on faith. So the deeply religious believe in an unseen, all knowing, guiding hand to direct them. When people claim to be "men of God", the faithful don't ask for proof. If they talk the talk, those who believe on faith, will accept them.

My experience with evangelicals is that they're not strong individuals. They want leaders to tell them what to do. There is a lot of preaching about putting your life in God's hands, and when things get tough, God will get you through, and very little emphasis on self-reliance or coping skills. In a crisis, let God's will be done. They're looking for a "Daddy" who will look after them and make decisions for them.

I'm very much of the school that God helps those who help themselves. My faith gives me principles to live my life by, and examples to emulate. In times of trouble in my life, my prayers were for strength to make the right decisions, and the resolve to see them through, not for someone to come save me from this mess.
Good grief... You attack Christian faith, and then say you exhibit Christian faith. Are you alright ?

I didn't attack Christian faith. I answered your question as to why Christians are so easily conned.

We absolutely no fact based evidence of the existence of God. That's not an attack, that's a reality. The belief in God is based on faith, not fact. That's why we call it "my faith", as in "my faith teaches me to love one another as Jesus loved me"/

My faith is based on the teachings of Jesus as set out in the Bible - that we are our brothers' keepers, that how we treat one another matters, that people can be redeemed, and faith without good works has no value.

There are sects and cults that I have little to no use for. Warren Jeffs and that whole crowd of child molesters. I think that evangelicals have sold their souls for politics. And I think that too much religion is just as bad as too much drugs, alcohol, and other addictions. And I am entitled to hold those opinions.

Yes, it's alright to teach science, but you can build your own nativity scene on your own property. I suspect you would oppose the government paying for a giant colander and pirate paraphernalia or a 30 ft high aluminum pole to celebrate the season the way others might prefer.
Science ???? Good grief. You couldn't prove science if you tried on something like that, but yet somehow you think it ok to say that a monkey evolved into a human being, yet for some reason we still got monkey's. LOL

Even Hitler used to talk about God and Jesus all the time and how he had named himself the defender of the faith. It's easy now to see it was all bullshit but he knew there was power in branding people infidels and heretics if his audience happened to be religious.
Hitler is burning in HELL FIRE for what he done, and he was an infiltrator into the Christian religion. Doesn't taint the religion or re-invent it. Christianity is the same as it was since the beginning, only the generations have changed. If they (any generation) misrepresent Christianity or damage it in the minds of other's, then they shall pay the price for that.
There have been so many religious con-men in the history of religion one would think religious people would get wise at some point. It is cold comfort to imagine these snake-oil salesmen paying for their holy terror only after the damage is done. Always so many empty lost souls willing to be filled up fear and hate.

That's because religion is based on faith, not fact. Religion asks you to believe things you've never seen, on faith. So the deeply religious believe in an unseen, all knowing, guiding hand to direct them. When people claim to be "men of God", the faithful don't ask for proof. If they talk the talk, those who believe on faith, will accept them.

My experience with evangelicals is that they're not strong individuals. They want leaders to tell them what to do. There is a lot of preaching about putting your life in God's hands, and when things get tough, God will get you through, and very little emphasis on self-reliance or coping skills. In a crisis, let God's will be done. They're looking for a "Daddy" who will look after them and make decisions for them.

I'm very much of the school that God helps those who help themselves. My faith gives me principles to live my life by, and examples to emulate. In times of trouble in my life, my prayers were for strength to make the right decisions, and the resolve to see them through, not for someone to come save me from this mess.
Good grief... You attack Christian faith, and then say you exhibit Christian faith. Are you alright ?

I didn't attack Christian faith. I answered your question as to why Christians are so easily conned.

We absolutely no fact based evidence of the existence of God. That's not an attack, that's a reality. The belief in God is based on faith, not fact. That's why we call it "my faith", as in "my faith teaches me to love one another as Jesus loved me"/

My faith is based on the teachings of Jesus as set out in the Bible - that we are our brothers' keepers, that how we treat one another matters, that people can be redeemed, and faith without good works has no value.

There are sects and cults that I have little to no use for. Warren Jeffs and that whole crowd of child molesters. I think that evangelicals have sold their souls for politics. And I think that too much religion is just as bad as too much drugs, alcohol, and other addictions. And I am entitled to hold those opinions.
Are you a born again Christian ?

No. I'm a Presbyterian.

Already long past that point. We are now to the point that the "Right" (Conservatives) represent holding onto preserving the traditional America we all grew up loving:

View attachment 296544
View attachment 296545
View attachment 296546
  • Wholesome values=
  • Family.
  • Respect for others.
  • Civility.
  • Hard work.
  • Church on Sundays.
  • Honesty.
  • Clean living.
  • Exceptionalism.

• Destruction of the family unit.
  • Subversive ideology.
  • Anger, hate, violence, discontent and disrespect geared towards change.
  • Multiculturalism and diversity over unity.
  • Entitlement.
  • Atheism and moral relativism.
  • Gender confusion.
  • Social upheaval and anarchy.
  • Lack of accountability.

Already long past that point. We are now to the point that the "Right" (Conservatives) represent holding onto preserving the traditional America we all grew up loving:

View attachment 296544
View attachment 296545
View attachment 296546
  • Wholesome values.
  • Family.
  • Respect for others.
  • Civility.
  • Hard work.
  • Church on Sundays.
  • Honesty.
  • Clean living.
  • Exceptionalism.

While the Left (Liberals) have devolved into everything left over. Fundamental change.

View attachment 296547

• Subversive ideology.
  • Entitlement.
  • Gender confusion.

One America worked, very well. This other new America isn't working out at all.

• Wholesome values= your leader is an adulterer, liar, narcissist, bully, foul mouthed.
  • Family = your best heated on his wives, divorced many times and slept with prostitutes.
  • Respect for others = the conservatives are more likely to be anti immigrants, islamophobes, anti semitic. Anti blacks and anti minorities in general.
  • Civility = beating up protesters in trump rally a good example.
  • Hard work = the poorest states are red states.
  • Church on Sundays = hypocrisy, you came out learning nothing but hate and racism.
  • Honesty = alternative facts.
  • Clean living = obesity is rampant in trump's rallies and in red areas.
  • Exceptionalism = in stupidity and is well known world wide.

No. I'm a Presbyterian.
So you practice the Christian faith through the Presbyterian Church ?

View attachment 296544
View attachment 296545
View attachment 296546
  • Wholesome values=
  • Family.
  • Respect for others.
  • Civility.
  • Hard work.
  • Church on Sundays.
  • Honesty.
  • Clean living.
  • Exceptionalism.

• Subversive ideology.
  • Entitlement.
  • Gender confusion.

View attachment 296544
View attachment 296545
View attachment 296546
  • Wholesome values.
  • Family.
  • Respect for others.
  • Civility.
  • Hard work.
  • Church on Sundays.
  • Honesty.
  • Clean living.
  • Exceptionalism.

While the Left (Liberals) have devolved into everything left over. Fundamental change.

View attachment 296547

• Subversive ideology.
  • Entitlement.
  • Gender confusion.

• Wholesome values= your leader is an adulterer, liar, narcissist, bully, foul mouthed.
  • Family = your best heated on his wives, divorced many times and slept with prostitutes.
  • Respect for others = the conservatives are more likely to be anti immigrants, islamophobes, anti semitic. Anti blacks and anti minorities in general.
  • Church on Sundays = hypocrisy, you came out learning nothing but hate and racism.
Your anti-American is showing.

Science ???? Good grief. You couldn't prove science if you tried on something like that, but yet somehow you think it ok to say that a monkey evolved into a human being, yet for some reason we still got monkey's. LOL

That;s OK. You are allowed to have your beliefs, no matter how stupid they are. You just can't expect the educated world to agree with you, or to ignore facts just to make you happy.

Why would monkeys have to stop existing for it to be possible for humans to evolve from them? Why do you pretend you understand this topic?

Which flag, the Confederate?
That one...and the swastika soon after.
I won't lie, I'm looking forward to that day.
And there ya go. Right there on your screen, post 4.

At some point, zealots will always reveal who and what they really are. Just give them time and space.

This is why freedom of expression must be protected. I want to know who these people are, where they are, and who agrees with them.

Last edited:

You should read a post before posting about it.

Perhaps you could tell us about the imaginary evidence that you think justifies a conviction.

Does it occur to you that your leftard America is the result of your fantasy America not working out Tool.....?

~S~

View attachment 296544
View attachment 296545
View attachment 296546
  • Wholesome values=
  • Family.
  • Respect for others.
  • Civility.
  • Hard work.
  • Church on Sundays.
  • Honesty.
  • Clean living.
  • Exceptionalism.

• Subversive ideology.
  • Entitlement.
  • Gender confusion.

View attachment 296544
View attachment 296545
View attachment 296546
  • Wholesome values.
  • Family.
  • Respect for others.
  • Civility.
  • Hard work.
  • Church on Sundays.
  • Honesty.
  • Clean living.
  • Exceptionalism.

View attachment 296547

• Subversive ideology.
  • Entitlement.
  • Gender confusion.

I guess by the Olive Loaf's mentality of reason, since Adolf was a bad guy, all Germans are bad too, or saying that the Germans have led the world in many technical advances is to say I also approve of Hitler?

Oh, the poor black and white reasoning of the stunted hateful liberal.

Merry Christmas, Issa. Try to grow up. Just for a little while.

Forum List

Back