How many congressmen or senators had their children fighting in front lines in ME?

When I saw the section "congress", this question came to mind, because I first need to see if I can even take this "congress" section seriously. How many congressmen, senators had their children fighting in front lines in Iraq or Afghanistan? (flying bomber planes does not count)

I ask because they are still pushing for wars/aid in Syria and Iran.

You ask because you're an irrational little emo-bitch.

Its a legitimate question.

No, it's not. If you find that legitimate then you must find the argument against gay marriage because they cannot procreate legitimate. It's a disingenuous question the same way "men should just shut up about it!" is a disingenuous position when discussing abortion.

And it's not a matter of being "willing to put their children in harm's way" either. You must be 18 or older to serve in the military, so the 'children' are making the choice as to whether or not to serve. Parents don't "send" their 10 year-old kids to fight in wars.

You ask because you're an irrational little emo-bitch.

Its a legitimate question.

No, it's not. If you find that legitimate then you must find the argument against gay marriage because they cannot procreate legitimate. It's a disingenuous question the same way "men should just shut up about it!" is a disingenuous position when discussing abortion.

And it's not a matter of being "willing to put their children in harm's way" either. You must be 18 or older to serve in the military, so the 'children' are making the choice as to whether or not to serve. Parents don't "send" their 10 year-old kids to fight in wars.

Don't forget there are shitloads of 20, 30, 40 year olds serving as well
Referring to these heroes as "kids" is pure Libberhoid ignorance

Don't forget there are shitloads of 20, 30, 40 year olds serving as well
Referring to these heroes as "kids" is pure Libberhoid ignorance
And while you're at it, don't forget that there dingbangs who consider it a service to stare down womens dresses in the airports during security checks - THOSE are the REAL heroes!!!

Ever hear the expression one mans hero is another mans oppressor? I know, I know - now you will say I am anti American... but then let me ask you this: which America do you believe in? the one before 1913 or the one AFTER 1913 which teaches people, starting with children in schools, that American founding fathers were slave owners?

No brainer

I would take the America after 1913, not even close
Congratulations on choosing America that does not exist.

I'm afraid it does....and we are a much better nation than we were prior to 1913

Forum List

Back