How many grown men and women do you know that cry about Trump day in and out?

for over 2 years !!!!!

Hillary Clinton supporters weep as Donald Trump fans chant 'lock her up' | Daily Mail Online
3A31FE8500000578-3918838-image-a-148_1478671761669.jpg

3A326A3900000578-3918838-image-a-67_1478692582235.jpg

Besides the cry babies here, do you know any that do? I do, I finally got sick of listening to their insane babbling and ran them off. Idiots.
Honestly, I know people who didn't vote for Trump, and none of them express the rabid insanity that the posters on here do. I suspect most here are socks anyway.

Most folks I know are centrist some leaning slightly left. But we all agree that government has gotten far too intrusive, bloated and the cause of more problems rather than being the solution to them. Of course these aren't rabid progressives, as I couldn't take two minutes of conversation with one of those.
I actually see some liberals I know become disgusted with the latest actions of the DFL and the the barrage of hatred to the POTUS. Not to mention the immersion into identity politics.

Besides the cry babies here, do you know any that do? I do, I finally got sick of listening to their insane babbling and ran them off. Idiots.

I knew one following the election, but she has since been turned, finally realizing that the Democrats are simply re-dressed Communists.

My in laws are Madison, WI libs to the core.

Anything with an R next to it is evil and Trump is the devil himself.

They thought Obama was God, Hillary was actually a great candidate and still cannot believe she lost. They were in shock for months after the election and the poor little fellas are still a bit scalded, as is their cadre of friends who are certain that if there were actually such a thing as Jesus this would be the harbinger of end of days.

It's hilarious. Lol.

Here's my father's day card. Lol

20190616_121740.jpg

I'm changing the locks while the clever little lady is out shopping.

She's going to have to blow her way back in....and I ain't talkin' about dynamite.....

Meh.....I dont hang out with liberals and I live in Texas so i really dont have to interact with them.
We got some around here.

Here in Katy they are few and far between.
We have a few, don't really know how many but there were more than a few "beto" signs in yards last year.

Forum List

Back