how many lies will trump supporters swallow and defend

It makes no matter to us....Trump is so powerful that when he lies, he turns it into the truth just a like a Greek God would do.

It makes no matter to us....Trump is so powerful that when he lies, he turns it into the truth just a like a Greek God would do.

and he has the body of a god as well...

4575446.jpg

poor things....the lies are the only transparent thing in trumps white house...

obama has a 10 ft wall around his house....

even with photos proving otherwise

You need to get yourself a Trumpian to English translation app, since you along with the rest of the media got it totally wrong.

What President Twitter meant by "wall" was "invisible force field" .

"As soon as you feel yourself against me you have ceased to understand my position and consequently my arguments! You have to be the victim of the same passion!" -- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Our beloved Pres.Trump sometimes exaggerates to get his point across, or makes a witty joke to drive the liberals into a crazed frenzy.

But I can't recall him ever telling an outright lie. .... :cool:

Last edited:
The answer to your question is easy. Many Trump supporters not only do not care that Trump lies, but they relish it. They bathe in his lies. That many Trump supporters are led by lies only makes them more dependent on Trump. Like a drug they need more lies to get their high of maybe like an abused spouse they just accept it.

Last edited:
It's a wall, that it's not brick or concrete is completely irrelevant.

Obama is protected by a 10 foot wall

See, this is how the little lefty minds operate. Obama and Democrats can lie to the American people about healthcare, immigration, Benghazi, taxes, foreign policy, etc, but Trump misspeaks about a supposed wall around Obama's house that has absolutely nothing to do with anything and harms no one, and the left hyperventilates itself into a raging epileptic fit.

poor things....the lies are the only transparent thing in trumps white house...

obama has a 10 ft wall around his house....

even with photos proving otherwise

Well let's see ...Obots did it for 8 years.
We're only 2...1/2 years in.

Jo

See, this is how the little lefty minds operate. Obama and Democrats can lie to the American people about healthcare, immigration, Benghazi, taxes, foreign policy, etc, but Trump misspeaks about a supposed wall around Obama's house that has absolutely nothing to do with anything and harms no one, and the left hyperventilates itself into a raging epileptic fit.
Trump didnt even misspeak!! The southern border Wall isn't going to be all concrete, there will be other materials and styles - just like the 10 foot wall surrounding the Obama home

Forum List

Back