how many lies will trump supporters swallow and defend

It makes no matter to us....Trump is so powerful that when he lies, he turns it into the truth just a like a Greek God would do.

and he has the body of a god as well...

4575446.jpg
And the mind of a simpleton,,

Trump exaggerates about a wall at odumbos house and he is unfit to be president.
Obama lied about aca several times, several lies that actually effected everyone. Lies that gave the govt even more control of our markets; about 20 percent of our market. Aaaaand obama is a goddamn hero. Plus he is really hip because he married a tranny.
Whatevs :dunno:
Who controlled the worst market in 10 years and a 417 futures to greet the new year ? Could it be the orange AH in our WH?

president-trump-calls-out-barack-obama-for-building-10-foot-wall-around-his-home.jpg

now i get it....yall dont know what a wall is lol and if you knew anything you would know the so called wall was done by the secret service not obama

While there is a fence and a guard house blocking part of the driveway to the Obamas’ $8.1 million-dollar home, installed by the Secret Service, the Post’s fact checker confirms the front of the house is open to the street, and nothing blocks the stairs leading up to the front door. And the mansion, located in the Kalorama neighborhood of D.C., certainly isn’t a compound, like Trump alleged.

Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One

poor things....the lies are the only transparent thing in trumps white house...

obama has a 10 ft wall around his house....

even with photos proving otherwise
Fake news. The wall around Obama's house it's there but it's transparent like the one Trump wants.

Trump exaggerates about a wall at odumbos house and he is unfit to be president.
Obama lied about aca several times, several lies that actually effected everyone. Lies that gave the govt even more control of our markets; about 20 percent of our market. Aaaaand obama is a goddamn hero. Plus he is really hip because he married a tranny.
Whatevs :dunno:
Who controlled the worst market in 10 years and a 417 futures to greet the new year ? Could it be the orange AH in our WH?
Lol

president-trump-calls-out-barack-obama-for-building-10-foot-wall-around-his-home.jpg

now i get it....yall dont know what a wall is lol and if you knew anything you would know the so called wall was done by the secret service not obama

While there is a fence and a guard house blocking part of the driveway to the Obamas’ $8.1 million-dollar home, installed by the Secret Service, the Post’s fact checker confirms the front of the house is open to the street, and nothing blocks the stairs leading up to the front door. And the mansion, located in the Kalorama neighborhood of D.C., certainly isn’t a compound, like Trump alleged.

Trump said "10 feet" and it's only 9 feet!

Impeach! Impeach! :aargh:

I cant wait to build a tunnel under that

It makes no matter to us....Trump is so powerful that when he lies, he turns it into the truth just a like a Greek God would do.

4575446.jpg
He does, that's why so many women are in love with him, even the OP.

There is no indication anyone every loved anything but his bank account

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/----/Trump donates 100% of his salary - a sure sign of a greedy man.

Trump makes more than a years salary every time he spends a weekend at one of his properties

Hopefully the emolument clause catches up to his royal AH

You guys are totally missing the big picture and the brilliance of Trumps strategy, with the faux "Obama Wall" trial balloon he's just proven one thing.

He doesn't actually have to build a wall on the border, he just has to say that he's built a wall on the border, his base will believe it no matter what evidence is presented to the contrary, the Democrats will run around pulling their hair out, screaming "THERE'S NO FUCKING WALL THERE !" and it'll be just as an effective deterrent to illegal entry as if he had built a wall on the border.

"Brilliant!"

Our beloved Pres.Trump sometimes exaggerates to get his point across, or makes a witty joke to drive the liberals into a crazed frenzy.

But I can't recall him ever telling an outright lie. .... :cool:

Here's has also correctly estimated the amount of overstatement if takes to get a message out in the face of lying media headwind. It works.

Jo

ee4eb2840b31a664ef05786814500eaf--fishing-quotes-fishing-tips.jpg

Trump is a fish story teller.

If that's what it takes.

Jo

You guys are totally missing the big picture and the brilliance of Trumps strategy, with the faux "Obama Wall" trial balloon he's just proven one thing.

He doesn't actually have to build a wall on the border, he just has to say that he's built a wall on the border, his base will believe it no matter what evidence is presented to the contrary, the Democrats will run around pulling their hair out, screaming "THERE'S NO FUCKING WALL THERE !" and it'll be just as an effective deterrent to illegal entry as if he had built a wall on the border.

"Brilliant!"

He will have to show some physical progress. And btw the Obama's do have extraordinary security.... Many people who did not know that will know it now.

Jo

Seriously I have to laugh about those comparing a wall around a House and a 2000 mile wall on the southern border. It is like comparing constructing a toothpick house to constructing the empire state building.

Last edited:
DvzFpLxWoAAGvBi.jpg

Washington Post Falsely Denies Existence of Wall Around Obama Home

Maybe it's more like 7 or 8 feet? Some more of those metal slats, huh? Neighbors say the fencing that's been added is exactly like the fencing around their homes, fitting in nicely.

I will note that the Secret Service insisted the fencing/walls be added when the Obamas bought the place. Even they don't want to play tag with people violating the property line. In areas where there is a lot of foot traffic, there is no reason we shouldn't have a physical barrier on the border. BOTH enhanced security equipment and more personnel AND fencing/walls. BOTH. I don't see why people in D.C. keep insisting it be either/or. BOTH.

4575446.jpg

Trump makes more than a years salary every time he spends a weekend at one of his properties

Hopefully the emolument clause catches up to his royal AH
There is no such thing. He has done nothing wrong, but the great Trump will continue to undo the damages caused by the great satan, and those past.

poor things....the lies are the only transparent thing in trumps white house...

obama has a 10 ft wall around his house....

even with photos proving otherwise

TRUMP exaggerates the height of the wall around Obama's compound = liberal hysteria and democrats rushing to defend their failed leader Obama.

4575446.jpg

Trump donates all his salary to charity like a real God would do.

I always suspected he was your all’s god.

He is your God as well.

4575446.jpg

And only a God could accomplish that!

Forum List

Back