how many lies will trump supporters swallow and defend

and here you are addressing lies of obama while sucking up the lies of trump how funny....yall have proven you will gladly drink the kool aid .,....if it is from a white racist who sold his country to the russians but yall are the so called 'real americans' lol how funny

and here you are addressing lies of obama while sucking up the lies of trump how funny....yall have proven you will gladly drink the kool aid .,....if it is from a white racist who sold his country to the russians but yall are the so called 'real americans' lol how funny

Then I guess we're all just the same then eh?

Jo

poor things....the lies are the only transparent thing in trumps white house...

obama has a 10 ft wall around his house....

even with photos proving otherwise

Here's what he does have that people will now discover.

has additional security fencing in the front and back, as well as a guard booth

Why?

Jo

Oh c'mon, tell me you don't giggle when Uncle Cletus starts into one of his fishing stories.

Trump tells fish stories. Anyone who has a relative like Cletus knows this.

It makes no matter to us....Trump is so powerful that when he lies, he turns it into the truth just a like a Greek God would do.

and he has the body of a god as well...

4575446.jpg
He does, that's why so many women are in love with him, even the OP.

There is no indication anyone every loved anything but his bank account

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Our beloved Pres.Trump sometimes exaggerates to get his point across, or makes a witty joke to drive the liberals into a crazed frenzy.

But I can't recall him ever telling an outright lie. .... :cool:

He has also correctly estimated the amount of overstatement if takes to get a message out in the face of lying media headwind. It actually works in that it gets the message out, drives the TDS crowd into a rabid froth and in so doing excited support from his base.

Jo

Our beloved Pres.Trump sometimes exaggerates to get his point across, or makes a witty joke to drive the liberals into a crazed frenzy.

But I can't recall him ever telling an outright lie. .... :cool:

Here's has also correctly estimated the amount of overstatement if takes to get a message out in the face of lying media headwind. It works.

Jo

ee4eb2840b31a664ef05786814500eaf--fishing-quotes-fishing-tips.jpg

Trump is a fish story teller.

Squawk, squawk, the Russians...squawk, Trump lies, squawk, the Russians squawk.....burp.....Trump lies...squawk. You poor pitiful creatures.

Trump exaggerates about a wall at odumbos house and he is unfit to be president.
Obama lied about aca several times, several lies that actually effected everyone. Lies that gave the govt even more control of our markets; about 20 percent of our market. Aaaaand obama is a goddamn hero. Plus he is really hip because he married a tranny.
Whatevs :dunno:

poor things....the lies are the only transparent thing in trumps white house...

obama has a 10 ft wall around his house....

even with photos proving otherwise

Here's what he does have that people will now discover.

has additional security fencing in the front and back, as well as a guard booth

Why?

Jo

There is nothing secure about the fencing, it has built in footholds. It would not slow down a 10 year old

It makes no matter to us....Trump is so powerful that when he lies, he turns it into the truth just a like a Greek God would do.

4575446.jpg

/----/Trump donates 100% of his salary - a sure sign of a greedy man.

4575446.jpg

Trump donates all his salary to charity like a real God would do.

Trump exaggerates about a wall at odumbos house and he is unfit to be president.

What the fuck do you mean "exaggerates"?

Either he's hallucinating or he's just make shit up out of thin air because what he described DOESN'T EXIST.

If I said "TN drives the Starship Enterprise to work everyday" … would you characterize that as "exaggeration" too?

What the fuck do you mean "exaggerates"?

Either he's hallucinating or he's just make shit up out of thin air because what he described DOESN'T EXIST.

If I said "TN drives the Starship Enterprise to work everyday" … would you characterize that as "exaggeration" too?
Nope. Thats what i call my truck

Lol, the way you kissed Obama's america hating ass. You have no creditbility.

Some of trumps prototypes looked like a bigger version of obamas barrier that was flipped upside down. JS

4575446.jpg

/----/Trump donates 100% of his salary - a sure sign of a greedy man.

Trump makes more than a years salary every time he spends a weekend at one of his properties

4575446.jpg

Trump donates all his salary to charity like a real God would do.

I always suspected he was your all’s god.

Forum List

Back