How many lives are saved with guns...an estimate....and a good article over all...

No office pogue jr., you come off as the fool; normal people don't see black boogeymen everywhere.

How about you post a link to the FBI stats that support your rant and I post the FBI stats that show whites leading in every indicator of violent crimes, white collar crimes and victimless crimes...

Now be a good little pogue, go back over to Stupid Front and get some help....

Kiss a fist bitch....."recon" is a word that means something to those of us who've done it, boy. 11F40 and you don't have a fucking clue what that is....as to the word "pogue" you can rinse and repeat, Jody.

That's what I thought, the shit rolled out your mouth with no facts to back it up.
Ok, pogueboy...you were ranting about FBI stats...let's see them or STFU!!!!

You were recon alright...needed those warehouse skills to find helmets...lol!!!

Again, produce the FBI stats...you lying piece of shit...

Suck it harder this time, wigger. :whip:

That's what I thought...no FBI stats.
You are a lying piece of shit....

No FBI stats
No Military Service...

Take the ROTC posters off your wall...
Go back to Storm Front, you have been proved a liar and a stupid racist.

FBI stats my ass...LOL!!!!

HARDER! :whip:

So...it's apparent you aren't man enough to admit that you lied or are ignorant...
Oh well, the shit eater has no FBI stats to produce...that's what happens when chumps get called out; they come out empty handed...

Kiss a fist bitch....."recon" is a word that means something to those of us who've done it, boy. 11F40 and you don't have a fucking clue what that is....as to the word "pogue" you can rinse and repeat, Jody.

That's what I thought, the shit rolled out your mouth with no facts to back it up.

No FBI stats
No Military Service...

So...it's apparent you aren't man enough to admit that you lied or are ignorant...
Oh well, the shit eater has no FBI stats to produce...that's what happens when chumps get called out; they come out empty handed...

Pitiful pose, Asslips....shouldn't you be shining some shoes or hiding in a wood pile? :afro:

No FBI stats
No Military Service...

Pitiful pose, Asslips....shouldn't you be shining some shoes or hiding in a wood pile? :afro:

You got those FBI stats handy????....you made an entire thread based on those "imaginary numbers"
Man up pogue boy...produce those FBI stats???

the-jerk-o.gif

You found the FBI stats yet...lol!!!!

No FBI stats
No Military Service...

You got those FBI stats handy????....you made an entire thread based on those "imaginary numbers"
Man up pogue boy...produce those FBI stats???

You get that "fro" at a beauty parlor or grab a handful of 220, Jamal? :itsok:

No FBI stats
No Military Service...

What do you expect from a liar? This fake has been caught out too many times to count. He is a basic trainee discharge that read a Soldier of Fortune magazine. :laugh:

Last edited:

No FBI stats
No Military Service...

What do you expect from a liar? This fake has been caught out too many times to count. He is basic training discharge that read a Soldier of Fortune magazine. :laugh:

Funny how he keeps embarrassing himself though.

Again, I don't think most folks think frequently about "gun rights." They clearly are not in danger of regulation.
For one reason: the GOP controls the house.
The Obama and His useful idiots all kinds of ready to further regulate/ban guns, they just do not have the political power to do it.

Again, I don't think most folks think frequently about "gun rights." They clearly are not in danger of regulation.

Also, gun ownership is something for the families of gun owners to worry about; they are the ones in danger, not me. As for me, I would really, really warn a daghter against marrying a gun nut. Drunkenness, abuse, and negiligence cause most domestic shootings by gun nuts.

This last weekend, a local man was shot in the face in yet another hunting accident.

Again, that's their problem--not mine.

Good job...you hit on all your side's idiotic stereotypes while claiming there is "no danger of regulation" thinking we believe your ilk has given up on confiscation. But we aren't buying.....the NRA has stopped every conceivable tactic you leftists have tried and failed at......like trying to outlaw the cartridges, banning possession around schools, interstate sales without a federal dealer in the middle, silencers, high capacity magazines, 3 day waiting periods, etc etc. Hopefully your daughter will marry a man who can protect her from a home invasion or stalker and if that involves him using a firearm, you can apologize to everybody in this thread. -
Again, you can have your guns and toys. I don't give a shit.

Forum List

Back