How many months in prison will the perpetrators of the failed coup attempt serve?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is bigger than Watergate. I 100% agree with everyone who ever said that. This failed coup attempt is waaaaaay bigger than Watergate.

This is something we can all agree on and the Watergate prison sentences should be a barometer.

For those who like Game of Thrones, I think the punishment for a failed coup is pretty steep.

57378772.jpg

Not only will they not serve prison, they won’t even be charged or exposed. So, most Americans will never know the truth of the coup.

If that's going to be the result of the Mueller report, why is Trump scared of having him testify? That tells me, if anyone's going to jail, it's Donny boy. It seems he has walk back everything he says the very next day. He wouldn't have to do that, if what he's saying about an attempted "coup" is factual. It doesn't surprise me any more when he does it. It's the fact that so many still believe what he has to say that has me baffled.

This is bigger than Watergate. I 100% agree with everyone who ever said that. This failed coup attempt is waaaaaay bigger than Watergate.

This is something we can all agree on and the Watergate prison sentences should be a barometer.

For those who like Game of Thrones, I think the punishment for a failed coup is pretty steep.

The question shouldn't be "how many months", it should be "how many years."

months, days, years the answer stays the same...nada,none, zilch

Not only will they not serve prison, they won’t even be charged or exposed. So, most Americans will never know the truth of the coup.

The only coup was done by Tramp and the Russians.

Zero.

Thanks for asking.

For Donny, right? Hundreds of former federal prosecutors have said he would have been indicted, if he were anyone but the president.

Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President - CNNPolitics

#LOL at you, loser. Who cares what some irrelevant "former lawyers" think, anyway? The fact is, Donald J. Trump is still President of these United States, he will continue being President after 2020, and there's not one single thing you or anyone else can do about it.

:21:

The only coup was done by Tramp and the Russians.
Yet your boy Mueller and his team of Democrat high priced lawyes couldn’t find any. Penny my dear denial is not a good look for you.

Forum List

Back