How many months in prison will the perpetrators of the failed coup attempt serve?

House has no power,
Except to legislate and investigate. But you're right, I guess they don't have the power to...what...burst into little girls' dressing rooms with impunity? No idea what you are babbling about.

53 to 45....ouch

How's that working out for you :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Ask again later...they just got started.... Just in case you already forgot what you have been crying like a little bitch about for 3 months....

You've been crying like a bitch for 2 years +.

lol@u.png

How many months in prison will the perpetrators of the failed coup attempt serve?
They're traitors to the people of the United States, to their oaths of office to defend the Constitution, and they have done irreparable damage to the nation.

They continued their betrayal of the American people starting under Obama's orders to spy on a political opponent who is a citizen of the United States.

As coup perpetrators against a sitting President, I think they should be tried in a military court and hung by the neck until they are dead, dead, dead.

This is bigger than Watergate. I 100% agree with everyone who ever said that. This failed coup attempt is waaaaaay bigger than Watergate.

This is something we can all agree on and the Watergate prison sentences should be a barometer.

For those who like Game of Thrones, I think the punishment for a failed coup is pretty steep.
There was no coup attempt. That is nothing more than a Trump talking point lie designed to rile up his base of dupes.

There was absolutely a coup attempt.

Obama’s corrupt DOJ tried to get dirt on Trump for th sake of Hillary’s campaign.

Too bad, so sad. Obama’s gestapo tactics failed.

Forum List

Back