How many people have been vaccinated so far?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
The CDC says 2.1 million people.

That seems like a lot, until you remember that the tRumplings first promised 50,000,000 would have gotten shots by now. A few weeks ago they dropped that to 20,000,000, but with just a few hours to go they've managed barely more than 10% of that goal.

Why? Pfizer says it has freezers full of doses just waiting for bus to pick them up. The states say their allotments were cut, and that they didn't even receive all of that.

Who's dropping the ball here?

States and lag of reporting from the people giving the vaccine, for the most part.
Or so i have read.

That seems like a lot, until you remember that the tRumplings first promised 50,000,000 would have gotten shots by now. A few weeks ago they dropped that to 20,000,000, but with just a few hours to go they've managed barely more than 10% of that goal.

Why? Pfizer says it has freezers full of doses just waiting for bus to pick them up. The states say their allotments were cut, and that they didn't even receive all of that.

Are you simply incapable of posting at all without all this puerile "tRumplings" type trolling nonsense.

Grow the fuck up.

We have to wait until all the Democrats determine who gets in line first.

Sounds like they want to test it on black people first.

Are you simply incapable of posting at all without all this puerile "tRumplings" type trolling nonsense.

Grow the fuck up.
I'll stop when he does.

Would you care to respond to the OP?

Oh look, racism from the right.

What a surprise.

This is propaganda.

If you want the vaccine, Chinacrats will be happy to give you it. Chinacrats are trying to make it appear like everyone is flocking to get the shot.

Oh look, racism from the right.

What a surprise.
Democrats are the ones saying blacks should get priority.

That makes me a racist?

At this rate it would take about 10 years for everyone, 8 if million's won't take it and maybe even less the more that die off from it.

State governor's set the criteria for their respective states who is first. In Florida desantis has changed the CDC guidelines on who is to be vaccinated. Health care worker's first, nursing homes, 65+ essential worker's such as EMT's, etc are not in the first groups as well as grocery store worker's, retail, restaurants are somewhere in the bottom half but yet in the tampa paper read today a 42 yr old 911 dispatch worker in Tally was one of the first. From the governor it was delegated down to each of the 67 county health departments. So far it's been one big cluster fuck old people waiting on foot in line over night, another had a line a mile long in cars overnight, some counties you have to call and set an appointment and go to a drive through and it's only for a few hours. Some counties have no plans at all yet. Long answer but no I am 72 and have not had mine and my county is one that has no plans as of yet.

The lag isn't that great, if any at all. We should have known something was going to go wrong when this came out. I'll give you a hint on the answer. It rhymes with dump. :) (Hint...they fucked the distribution plans up...if they had any to begin with)

Just like the new game consols at christmas.

Make it look like there isnt enough, and that everyone is now desperate to get one.

Its called marketing.

Last edited:

At this rate it would take about 10 years for everyone, 8 if million's won't take it and maybe even less the more that die off from it.

State governor's set the criteria for their respective states who is first. In Florida desantis has changed the CDC guidelines on who is to be vaccinated. Health care worker's first, nursing homes, 65+ essential worker's such as EMT's, etc are not in the first groups as well as grocery store worker's, retail, restaurants are somewhere in the bottom half but yet in the tampa paper read today a 42 yr old 911 dispatch worker in Tally was one of the first. From the governor it was delegated down to each of the 67 county health departments. So far it's been one big cluster fuck old people waiting on foot in line over night, another had a line a mile long in cars overnight, some counties you have to call and set an appointment and go to a drive through and it's only for a few hours. Some counties have no plans at all yet. Long answer but no I am 72 and have not had mine and my county is one that has no plans as of yet.
At 2 million a month it will take more like 15 years.
I'll stop when he does.

Trump is not responsible for your incessant trolling. You are.

Grow the fuck up.
I'm just doing what he does.

You idolize him for it.

Why criticize me?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back