How many people, on this site, have been asked to be on Trump's advisory board.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Below is a copy and paste of my invitation.
I am glad to see Trump is willing to have someone on the advisory board who thinks he is aborting the principles of the Founding fathers in moving the US toward an authoritarian government.
Usually he only has yes men and ass kissers around him.

A MESSAGE FROM
PRESIDENT TRUMP:

I need your advice.

Will you join the 2024 Trump Advisory Board? >
Now is the time to help me SAVE AMERICA and chip in >
The TRUMP ADVISORY BOARD is an elite network of patriots that I know STAND WITH ME no matter what the RADICAL Democrats throw my way.

Will you be one of them, Friend?

My team is locking in the OFFICIAL list of Trump Advisory Board members!​

First off, Trump needs advice on how to handle Biiden's war against Russia. What to do? Americans have always traditonally supported their presidents' wars!

The only wild card with this one that Trump might be able to use is that this one isn't winnable and it's asking the American people to face the prospect of MAD.

Otherwise, Trump's odds are long against him now. His appeals will now become disguised appeals to violence unless he can play the antiwar card. Sadly, Trump has allowed the system to box him in with a presidential war against him.

And fwiw, there's little possibility that the state would allow him to win anyway, on account of him promising to end the war in Russia's favour.

What to do??

Can he even rebuild his bridges with the establishment after condemning the dead soldiers?

Make a donation to Trump and you receive a form asking what your major concerns are and what you would like in an agenda for 2024...
Make a donation to Biden and Hunter can score tonight...
Hunter and Donald Trump are two peas in a pod.
They are both facing felony charges. Trump has been convicted on some.

The most immoral and disgusting things they have done are not any of the things they are faceing charges on.
Many immoral and unethical actions are not a crime. That is why they both have lasted this long without jail time.

Hunter and Donald Trump are two peas in a pod.
They are both facing felony charges. Trump has been convicted on some.

The most immoral and disgusting things they have done are not any of the things they are faceing charges on.
Many immoral and unethical actions are not a crime. That is why they both have lasted this long without jail time.
Really?... so Trump is a tattooed crack addict who traffics women and girls.... you have some serious issues....

I am glad to see Trump is willing to have someone on the advisory board who thinks he is aborting the principles of the Founding fathers in moving the US toward an authoritarian government.

A MESSAGE FROM
PRESIDENT TRUMP:

I need your advice.

The TRUMP ADVISORY BOARD is an elite network of patriots that I know STAND WITH ME no matter what the RADICAL Democrats throw my way.

Proves that you have donated to President Trump's campaign.

That's the only way you get on lists like that one.

A MESSAGE FROM
PRESIDENT TRUMP:

I need your advice.

A MESSAGE FROM
PRESIDENT TRUMP:

I need your advice.

It's a con email.

Proves that you have donated to President Trump's campaign.

That's the only way you get on lists like that one.

Wrong. Do you really think I would donate to Trump.
You get on the list for being a registered Republican in the sate you vote.
You all call me a fanatic liberal, marxist, communist. I am more conservative than any of you clowns. Conservative with morals and ethics. Conservative in I believe each person is responsible for their own success and failires. Those who look outside themselves for answers do not have conservative values.
It is like those who cheat on welfare.

A MESSAGE FROM
PRESIDENT TRUMP:

I need your advice.

No. But he has offered to fly me out to meet him for dinner.

A MESSAGE FROM
PRESIDENT TRUMP:

I need your advice.

He booted me from it because my ideas were “too fucking good” and a “threat to the UniParty”

No. But he has offered to fly me out to meet him for dinner.
Look what I just received. Did he actually cancel plans to have dinner with you? I am special.

I CANCELED ALL MY OTHER PLANS FOR YOU!

Can we PLEASE have dinner together and talk about our mission to Save America?​

I know times are tough since Crooked Joe has DESTROYED the great economy we built, so I’ll even pay for your entire trip to make this happen!

Look what I just received. Did he actually cancel plans to have dinner with you? I am special.

I CANCELED ALL MY OTHER PLANS FOR YOU!

Can we PLEASE have dinner together and talk about our mission to Save America?​

I know times are tough since Crooked Joe has DESTROYED the great economy we built, so I’ll even pay for your entire trip to make this happen!
Yeah. Sure. You got one of those invites.

One more time, you incredibly stupid moron. You do not talk about morality when Joe Biden is an incestuous pedophile. There is NOTHING worse than that.
I will not say anything about Trump unless it is documented.

I hope you have documentation if you are making such a horrific claim against any human.

Forum List

Back