How many Secretary's of State will Trump have before he leaves office?

`
`

No one in Washington with any degree of talent or skills, wants to work for trump, which leaves him with the dregs. At that point, who cares?

Agree with everything but "who cares". I do, the US is in great peril with the incompetent shitgibbons who would would be willing to work for Trump.

`Trump says Tillerson 'not leaving'
`
Trump could be lying. His credibility is questionable.
No doubt Trump could be lying. Tillerson likely does not want to go down with the sinking ship like rats are scurrying for the exits. Or Trump feels Tillerson may vote for article 25. If they leave Trump will replace them with his most loyal people that will never vote for article 25.

[No doubt Trump could be lying. Tillerson likely does not want to go down with the sinking ship like rats are scurrying for the exits. Or Trump feels Tillerson may vote for article 25. If they leave Trump will replace them with his most loyal people that will never vote for article 25.
`
`

Maybe now is the time he should pull Chris Christie into his inner circle.

Remember how many Bush had in 8 years?

Remember how many Obama had in 8 years?

Trump will equal them in less than a year.

In fact, how many have left all together?

From Fox News:

Former Trump administration officials, from Comey to Cordray

As many as he needs to complete his agenda.

Is there a limit?

Do you think changing SOS is an impeachable offense?

I think taking 2 scoops of ice cream is far more serious, don't you?
His agenda is to screw the middle class, take away their healthcare to pay for corporate tax cuts.

Satan has the same exact agenda and he is also orange.

1d8leb.jpg
The left can't meme.

`
`

No one in Washington with any degree of talent or skills, wants to work for trump, which leaves him with the dregs. At that point, who cares?
I care.

Any veteran who put his life on the line for this country cares.

The dregs isn't the reason we served.

I care.Any veteran who put his life on the line for this country cares.The dregs isn't the reason we served.
`
`

The question was rhetorical, not literal. It was meant to indicate that trump can only find help at the lowest levels.(the dregs). Given the manner which trump deals with his cabinet staff and its turnover, this is a lifetime opportunity for the marginally gifted bureaucrat, so long as he/she can perform ego inducing fellatio on him. At the lowest levels, who cares who does it?

Remember how many Bush had in 8 years?

Remember how many Obama had in 8 years?

Trump will equal them in less than a year.

In fact, how many have left all together?

From Fox News:

Former Trump administration officials, from Comey to Cordray

I'm thinking this is the last one. Once the tax bill is signed, sealed and delivered the Republicans will throw him under the bus, rebrand, and try to keep their majority in congress.

You can recycle these posts.

It's the same thing over and over again.

What a chickenshit asshole POS Trump is. To fire somene oin Twitter. Instead of looking him in the eyte like a real person would.

Forum List

Back