How many trillions has Biden spent ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Do you know ???
4 trillion originally then another 2 trillion for the second fake Covid package then a soon to be another 2 trillion in the fake rebuilding projects plus a few more trillion for the budget

That is over 10 trillion lol

Do you moronic buffoons have any idea the ramifications that will transpire ??

Somebody should do the math and see how much each tax payer owes. It is not a pretty picture for the future.

I can tell you a few ??

The future of any American youth is going to be utterly obliterated in insane taxes along with massive cuts in every gov program

Present - we will soon have utterly insane inflation as bad as 1920s Germany and interest rates will be higher than anything jimmy carter did !!
If you have 100,000 in cash ..it has lost much of its value

This may not show in the next few years but just like the 1929 crash ..this one about the same time will be like comparing a M16 to a squirt gun

I can tell you a few ??

The future of any American youth is going to be utterly obliterated in insane taxes along with massive cuts in every gov program

Present - we will soon have utterly insane inflation as bad as 1920s Germany and interest rates will be higher than anything jimmy carter did !!

The only solution is to get off the Rothchild banking system and create our own currency like JFK and Lincoln wanted to do. And it needs to be based on gold and silver.

I can tell you a few ??

The only solution is to get off the Rothchild banking system and create our own currency like JFK and Lincoln wanted to do. And it needs to be based on gold and silver.
There is no turning back

I can tell you a few ??

There is no turning back

Well, you know what they say. To the death of something old, comes the life of something new.

I can tell you a few ??

There is no turning back

sure there is, if the republicans get hold of the oval office, the senate and house.

I can tell you a few ??

There is no turning back

Well, you know what they say. To the death of something old, comes the life of something new.
Maybe but the something new is sometimes far worse than the original design
We had the best nation ever created but it’s destroyed by white leftist , blacks and Jews

I can tell you a few ??

There is no turning back

sure there is, if the republicans get hold of the oval office, the senate and house.

Hi Penelope. What you don't like gold and silver? :D What are you going to do when the dollar crashes? I don't think you want to eat your fish in your fish tank.:auiqs.jpg:

I can tell you a few ??

There is no turning back

We had the best nation ever created but it’s destroyed by white leftist , blacks and Jews

I would say it is being destroyed by our own laziness and ignorance. That is why it is imperative for us all to get out and make a change for the better.

I can tell you a few ??

There is no turning back

I would say it is being destroyed by our own laziness and ignorance. That is why it is imperative for us all to get out and make a change for the better.
No
This is 100 percent by design!! The Dems are very clever and ruthless
They are very calculating

I can tell you a few ??

There is no turning back

No
This is 100 percent by design!! The Dems are very clever and ruthless
They are very calculating

The Dems are yes men and they do whatever they are told by the hidden masters without question.

Do you know ???
4 trillion originally then another 2 trillion for the second fake Covid package then a soon to be another 2 trillion in the fake rebuilding projects plus a few more trillion for the budget

That is over 10 trillion lol

Do you moronic buffoons have any idea the ramifications that will transpire ??
And yet you economic geniuses were fine when, when the economy was still GROWING:

y7V4SXV.gif

RGi4jCf.gif

YEvDW98.gif

Trumpsters: Clueless.

Biden has so many things going for him. He is on track to outspend any president. He has a record for going the longest with out a press conference. His so called administration is the least transparent. He killed more jobs in a single week then anyone else. He insured more greenhouse gas emissions by shutting down a pipeline. Not only tripped once but three times getting on to air force one.
Best bungling so called president ever

Forum List

Back