How much did big Pharma pay to keep Damar Hamlin quiet ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Putting this in the CT forum
since that's all it is at this point - a conspiracy theory - but I think many of us suspect the jab was the cause of his cardiac arrest.

one-milliondollars-dr-evil.gif

since that's all it is at this point - a conspiracy theory - but I think many of us suspect the jab was the cause of his cardiac arrest.
You fucking moron.
4i6Ckte.gif

Did he receive a heavy blow to the chest? (Commotio Cordis) OK I just watched the video over and over (a whole bunch of times) and, to me, it looks like Damar got hit pretty hard by the helmet of the guy he eventually tackled. My problem is that Hamlin did not want to talk about his injury. The video clearly shows him taking a huge hit to the upper chest and under his chin. Seems pretty straight forward really. Sumptin's up. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the kid's O.K.

Last edited:
Did he receive a heavy blow to the chest? (Commotio Cordis) OK I just watched the video over and over (a whole bunch of times) and, to me, it looks like Damar got hit pretty hard by the helmet of the guy he eventually tackled. My problem is that Hamlin did not want to talk about his injury. The video clearly shows him taking a huge hit to the upper chest and under his chin. Seems pretty straight forward really. Sumptin's up. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the kid's O.K.

A helmet won't do it generally, esp not in a grown man wearing pads. That's why most of the talk about Commotio Cordis happened only at the beginning and has piped down now that people have watched and rewatched the tape.

CC usually occurs in young boys and teens with thinner chest walls and is precipitated by a smaller object hitting the chest at a high speed, like a baseball or hockey puck. This was a standard, clean football hit.

No.

A helmet won't do it generally, esp not in a grown man wearing pads. That's why most of the talk about Commotio Cordis happened only at the beginning and has piped down now that people have watched and rewatched the tape.

CC usually occurs in young boys and teens with thinner chest walls and is precipitated by a smaller object hitting the chest at a high speed, like a baseball or hockey puck. This was a standard, clean football hit.

No.
OK but, I watched and rewatched the video and to me, it looked like he got nailed pretty good.

Absolutely. The totally free and unfettered choice of asking critical questions is of paramount importance .The very essence of civilisation and a huge driver of progress .

Only those who are mentally unbalanced can oppose this principle ,doubtless due their cognitive rigidity being so great that they will do anything to avoid confronting the possibility that their beliefs are wrong and, worse still , dangerously wrong .

Look in this thread already -- posters replying in terms of personal abuse like desperate kids acting as though their sweeties are going to be confiscated.

Absolutely. The totally free and unfettered choice of asking critical questions is of paramount importance .The very essence of civilisation and a huge driver of progress .

Only those who are mentally unbalanced can oppose this principle ,doubtless due their cognitive rigidity being so great that they will do anything to avoid confronting the possibility that their beliefs are wrong and, worse still , dangerously wrong .

Look in this thread already -- posters replying in terms of personal abuse like desperate kids acting as though their sweeties are going to be confiscated.
He took a big fucking hit to his chest. Period.

He took a big fucking hit to his chest. Period.

Missing the point completely .
We all know exactly what happened . That just requires eyes .

The points remain : What Caused It To Happen , and , Why were the consequences so extreme ?
All subsequent actions allow and encourage the obvious inference .

Yep; You do that regularly.
You can’t speak for all since lots of folks seem unduly confused by what happened.
The points remain : What Caused It To Happen ,
Simple. A football game, a play, forceful (clean) contact and perhaps something akin to a cardiac tamponade.
and , Why were the consequences so extreme ?
Bad luck in all likelihood.
Apparently not, since you seem to exclude the most likely explanation.

The points remain : What Caused It To Happen , and , Why were the consequences so extreme ?

Yes common sense and available information tells us what happened. Many people are not honest enough with themselves to see what happened.

The shots are bioweapons, and the perpetrators of the Scamdemic are protected by our oligarchy.

Forum List

Back