How much, if any, cheating by the left in the midterms do you expect?

I fully expect the left to cheat quite a bit.
Ballot harvesting, early voting, absentee voting.... all the normal ways they're known for cheating.

The next time the gop holds all three branches they must address these problem areas in our national elections.
As much as they think they can get away with, especially in purple states.

Bout the same as last time..and the time before..and the time before.
Not nearly enough to swing an election. States have been using early voting, absentee voting, and mail in voting for years..with no squawking.

It wasn't until the great Orange Cheeto lost his re-election bid that there was suddenly...FRAUD!!!!..Everywhere!!! :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
Bout the same as last time..and the time before..and the time before.
Not nearly enough to swing an election. States have been using early voting, absentee voting, and mail in voting for years..with no squawking.

It wasn't until the great Orange Cheeto lost his re-election bid that there was suddenly...FRAUD!!!!..Everywhere!!! :auiqs.jpg:

You were saying?

Ballot harvesting, early voting, absentee voting.... all the normal ways they're known for cheating.

The next time the gop holds all three branches they must address these problem areas in our national elections.
Tough for them to create near the amount of fake ballots like they did for the presidential election, using the leftyvirus as an excuse.

You were saying?

Get lost with this bullshit. Hillary Clinton CONCEEDED!!! the morning after the 2016 election.
I don't remember her tying the orange fatty's "victory" up in court for months with bogus claims of fraud..or her organizing a storming of the Capitol. :)

This video was made LONG after Trump had fucked things up. And I don't see her making any references to the type of voting done.
If she wants to bitch about winning the popular vote and losing the election...let her.

As I was saying.............there was NO bitching about the way we vote until your Savior lost his re-election big.

It's the biggest disappointment of the first Trump administration -- that he didn't do something about the vote rigging, as he promised he would.

Get lost with this bullshit. Hillary Clinton CONCEEDED!!! the morning after the 2016 election.
I don't remember her tying the orange fatty's "victory" up in court for months with bogus claims of fraud..or her organizing a storming of the Capitol. :)

This video was made LONG after Trump had fucked things up. And I don't see her making any references to the type of voting done.
If she wants to bitch about winning the popular vote and losing the election...let her.

As I was saying.............there was NO bitching about the way we vote until your Savior lost his re-election big.
TRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 days.

We can hear you sweating.

It's the biggest disappointment of the first Trump administration -- that he didn't do something about the vote rigging, as he promised he would.
Because there was none. If he promised to do something about it, that would mean he rigged his own election. Which means he lost in 2016 and somehow, vote tampering backed him into the White House.
77K votes across three states. Two recounts halted at the behest of Republican governors. An FEC in tatters.

Might be worth going back and examining if he really DID win. :auiqs.jpg:

Because there was none. If he promised to do something about it, that would mean he rigged his own election. Which means he lost in 2016 and somehow, vote tampering backed him into the White House.
77K votes across three states. Two recounts halted at the behest of Republican governors. An FEC in tatters.

Might be worth going back and examining if he really DID win. :auiqs.jpg:
Get back in your safe space and pop some bubble wrap. You are irrelevant here.

No problem. You're a cream puff. All we have to do is trigger you and we can smell the "stress sweat" from many miles away.
You're full of shit, sock. And I don't sweat. Not over the likes of you anyway.
Don't matter what happens in 18 days. Again, you might win some battles..but you're going to lose the war.

If Lake loses in AZ. there is something seriously wrong and no way to explain it.

Forum List

Back