How much, if any, cheating by the left in the midterms do you expect?

You're full of shit, sock. And I don't sweat. Not over the likes of you anyway.
Don't matter what happens in 18 days. Again, you might win some battles..but you're going to lose the war.
Thanks for your opinion. Sorry we didn't have space for it in today's edition. Please feel free to send us more submissions.

Bout the same as last time..and the time before..and the time before.
Not nearly enough to swing an election. States have been using early voting, absentee voting, and mail in voting for years..with no squawking.

It wasn't until the great Orange Cheeto lost his re-election bid that there was suddenly...FRAUD!!!!..Everywhere!!! :auiqs.jpg:
They never used drop boxes, did they?

Get lost with this bullshit. Hillary Clinton CONCEEDED!!! the morning after the 2016 election.
I don't remember her tying the orange fatty's "victory" up in court for months with bogus claims of fraud..or her organizing a storming of the Capitol. :)

This video was made LONG after Trump had fucked things up. And I don't see her making any references to the type of voting done.
If she wants to bitch about winning the popular vote and losing the election...let her.

As I was saying.............there was NO bitching about the way we vote until your Savior lost his re-election big.
The Beast was drinking heavily and bitching at Willie. No wonder.

Forum List

Back