How much welfare do white people consume?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just a side topic of the "hot" debate right now. Anyone have any numbers on what % of total government welfare/handouts are consumed by white people? I live in the South, and I see the trailor parks all over the place, with people who don't work, get fraudulent disability claims, use food stamps; Oh, they're mostly white trailor parks. So, I was just curious.

Some say blacks were better off as slaves. Well, I see evidence all over the place that maybe whites were better off as slave-owners:eek: Because of lot of them sure aren't gonna do the work themselves.

Just a side topic of the "hot" debate right now. Anyone have any numbers on what % of total government welfare/handouts are consumed by white people? I live in the South, and I see the trailor parks all over the place, with people who don't work, get fraudulent disability claims, use food stamps; Oh, they're mostly white trailor parks. So, I was just curious.

Some say blacks were better off as slaves. Well, I see evidence all over the place that maybe whites were better off as slave-owners:eek: Because of lot of them sure aren't gonna do the work themselves.

Slave owners were a minority. Those trailer park trash you see are descendants of common laborers, not plantation owners.

As a matter of fact, Alexis de Tocqueville had a lot to say about the modern day trailer trash. I just mentioned his writing in a Bundy topic.

From the same chapter I just quoted there:

The stream that the Indians had distinguished by the name of Ohio, or the Beautiful River, waters one of the most magnificent valleys which have ever been made the abode of man. Undulating lands extend upon both shores of the Ohio, whose soil affords inexhaustible treasures to the laborer; on either bank the air is equally wholesome and the climate mild, and each of them forms the extreme frontier of a vast state: that which follows the numerous windings of the Ohio upon the left is called Kentucky; that upon the right bears the name of the river. These two states differ only in a single respect: Kentucky has admitted slavery, but the state of Ohio has prohibited the existence of slaves within its borders. Thus the traveler who floats down the current of the Ohio to the spot where that river falls into the Mississippi may be said to sail between liberty and servitude; and a transient inspection of surrounding objects will convince him which of the two is more favorable to humanity.

Upon the left bank of the stream the population is sparse; from time to time one descries a troop of slaves loitering in the half-desert fields; the primeval forest reappears at every turn; society seems to be asleep, man to be idle, and nature alone offers a scene of activity and life.

From the right bank, on the contrary, a confused hum is heard, which proclaims afar the presence of industry; the fields are covered with abundant harvests; the elegance of the dwellings announces the taste and activity of the laborers; and man appears to be in the enjoyment of that wealth and contentment which is the reward of labor.

The state of Kentucky was founded in 1775, the state of Ohio only twelve years later; but twelve years are more in America than half a century in Europe; and at the present day the population of Ohio exceeds that of Kentucky by two hundred and fifty thousand souls. These different effects of slavery and freedom may readily be understood; and they suffice to explain many of the differences which we notice between the civilization of antiquity and that of our own time.

Upon the left bank of the Ohio labor is confounded with the idea of slavery, while upon the right bank it is identifies with that of prosperity and improvement; on the one side it is degraded, on the other it is honored. On the former territory no white laborers can be found, for they would be afraid of assimilating themselves to the Negroes; all the work is done by slaves; on the latter no one is idle, for the white population extend their activity and intelligence to every kind of employment. Thus the men whose task it is to cultivate the rich soil of Kentucky are ignorant and apathetic, while those who are active and enlightened either do nothing or pass over into Ohio, where they may work without shame.

We see those two conflicting attitudes to this very day!

"[L]abor is confounded with the idea of slavery".

The white people of my generation used to call certain jobs "****** work" and would refuse to do such labor. Is that phrase still around?

It's that attitude of the Old South which has carried over. People are too proud to do some types of jobs, but strangely enough are not too proud to take a government handout.

That's how deeply embedded the idea of "****** work" is.

Last edited:
Are you sure YOU don't live in one them "trailor" parks because obviously you can't spell worth a crap simple words!

So now your observation is less credible because YOU can't seem to pay attention to the little red dotted line!
Here is your answer though for lazy people like you.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

NOW idiot this is the % of people ON WELFARE BY race and 39.8% are blacks!
BUT you idiot... WHAT percent of the total black population is on welfare???

Total number of Americans on welfare 12,800,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion

So if there are 12,800,000 ON welfare you dummy and 39.8% are black that makes 5,094,000 blacks on welfare!
Now dummy how many blacks in the USA??? 37,685,848 blacks according to:Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IF 5,094,000 blacks are on welfare that is 13.5% of all blacks are on welfare..
WHITES??? 4,966,400 of the people on welfare are WHITES.
HOW MANY whites in the USA??? 223,553,265 or 2.2% of ALL whites are on welfare VERSUS 13.5% of all BLACKS!!!

NoW you f...king idiot REFUTE THOSE FACTS!!!
Blacks as a ethnic group make up MORE then whites and MORE of the smaller number of BLACKS 13.5% are on welfare!
AGAIN... explain that dummy!!!

Blacks as a ethnic group make up MORE then whites and MORE of the smaller number of BLACKS 13.5% are on welfare!

Yes, blacks are overrepresented in the lower income strata. This is common knowledge.

How do you explain it?

Are you sure YOU don't live in one them "trailor" parks because obviously you can't spell worth a crap simple words!

So now your observation is less credible because YOU can't seem to pay attention to the little red dotted line!

Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion

So if there are 12,800,000 ON welfare you dummy and 39.8% are black that makes 5,094,000 blacks on welfare!
Now dummy how many blacks in the USA??? 37,685,848 blacks according to:Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HOW MANY whites in the USA??? 223,553,265 or 2.2% of ALL whites are on welfare VERSUS 13.5% of all BLACKS!!!

Don't know why you bother to do his work for him. Should have passed the thread and let him keep wondering. That what I was going to do.

Whether its appalachia or the streets of chicago, it's equally deplorable and has nothing to do with race.
YEP. Race has NOTHING to do with being on the dole...it shouldn't be happening AT ALL...but Government has lost it's way thinking it's the arbiter of charity using forcibly gotten TAX PAYER dollars.

It has to cease.

Okay. Let's work with this figure.

Bundy pondered aloud that blacks might have been better off under slavery.

So...what percentage of blacks were in slavery prior to the Civil War?

I bet it was more than 13.5%.

Let us know when you find out.

It's called racism. It didn't end in 1864 or 1964, the system just changed form. It adapted to advancing cultural and societal norms. It's still the same white old-money racism.

Statistically speaking, close to 40% of total welfare recipients are equally white and black, so the key term should be "poor", not "white" or "black". Does the right-wing need to be reminded who tanked the economy in 2007? It wasn't poor black people on welfare. You just want to believe that.

WHY is government DOING IT at all? Is that their proper role as the Founders made up this Republic? NO.

BUGGER OFF... you HAVE FALLEN FOR THE WEALTH ENVY CRAP AND ARE A RACIST TO BOOT. Congratulations.

:eusa_hand:

Wow, the hatred of white people by the Left is really kicking into overdrive recently.

Well, at least they're being honest, that's good. Especially the self-loathing.

Isn't it GREAT how they've gotten so bold and arrogant, the masks are coming off and the people see who they really are?

Yep, that's the beauty of freedom of speech.

Let it out. Feel free to show us who you are, folks.

WHY is government DOING IT at all? Is that their proper role as the Founders made up this Republic? NO.
The public has to take care of the public because the private sector is selfish and greedy.

The government that the Founders created enforced slavery.

Forum List

Back