How much welfare do white people consume?

Why does it matter? Why divide people according to skin color? It's an arbitrary division.

I disagree with you here. If a statistic is a statistic, let it be.

But take note in how certain classes got there to begin with. Let's use blacks for an example.

We captured them from Africa taking them away from their family. We used weapons as force to make them do work for us (because they are lazy, not us, Right? lol), Eventually slave use was called out as inhuman. After that we kept the slaves we captured from getting education, hell, we even kept them from drinking from the same water fountains or using the same bathrooms. We didn't even let them swim in our swimming pools, yet today we wonder why blacks can't swim as well as whites.

We (whites) created this mess. Perhaps we should have just let the black slaves live in peace with their families? BOY WOULD THAT BE WEIRD AND A TOTALLY DIFFERENT OUTCOME!

I didn't take a single person and put them in slavery
. I am not going to take responsibility for what others did hundreds of years before I was born. That's just absurd. I've done enough stupid things I need to be responsible for. I don't need the mistakes of others as well.

So because you never personally put someone into slavery, does that mean that you have no ability to understand what happened to the blacks that were put into slavery? You have no ability to look and see what the outcome was after having slaves for a couple hundred years, then following that up with Jim Crow laws.

In other words, you aren't smart enough to understand that the past actions of white Americans towards black Americans has caused MOST of the problems blacks face today.

Why didn't you just say so instead of claiming you weren't a slave holder. No shit. Me neither. But at least I am not blind to cause and effect.

Lets take a couple million white people, work em like slaves, no education, no medical care, no good food, split the families, kill the rebellious ones and lets do that to them for a couple hundred years. Then lets legalize discrimination and not let those former slaves eat, drink or even use the same bathroom as the rest of us. Let alone find good jobs.

I bet you claim that those couple million white slaves will just be so happy and productive and that the people that enslaved these whites were just trying to help.

And if those white former slaves are not happy and productive, well it sure isn't because they were slaves for a couple hundred years.

Everybody knows that being a slave wasn't so bad. What harm could come to former slaves?

That sound about right to you?

I disagree with you here. If a statistic is a statistic, let it be.

But take note in how certain classes got there to begin with. Let's use blacks for an example.

We captured them from Africa taking them away from their family. We used weapons as force to make them do work for us (because they are lazy, not us, Right? lol), Eventually slave use was called out as inhuman. After that we kept the slaves we captured from getting education, hell, we even kept them from drinking from the same water fountains or using the same bathrooms. We didn't even let them swim in our swimming pools, yet today we wonder why blacks can't swim as well as whites.

We (whites) created this mess. Perhaps we should have just let the black slaves live in peace with their families? BOY WOULD THAT BE WEIRD AND A TOTALLY DIFFERENT OUTCOME!

I didn't take a single person and put them in slavery
. I am not going to take responsibility for what others did hundreds of years before I was born. That's just absurd. I've done enough stupid things I need to be responsible for. I don't need the mistakes of others as well.

So because you never personally put someone into slavery, does that mean that you have no ability to understand what happened to the blacks that were put into slavery? You have no ability to look and see what the outcome was after having slaves for a couple hundred years, then following that up with Jim Crow laws.

In other words, you aren't smart enough to understand that the past actions of white Americans towards black Americans has caused MOST of the problems blacks face today.

Why didn't you just say so instead of claiming you weren't a slave holder. No shit. Me neither. But at least I am not blind to cause and effect.

Lets take a couple million white people, work em like slaves, no education, no medical care, no good food, split the families, kill the rebellious ones and lets do that to them for a couple hundred years. Then lets legalize discrimination and not let those former slaves eat, drink or even use the same bathroom as the rest of us. Let alone find good jobs.

I bet you claim that those couple million white slaves will just be so happy and productive and that the people that enslaved these whites were just trying to help.

And if those white former slaves are not happy and productive, well it sure isn't because they were slaves for a couple hundred years.

Everybody knows that being a slave wasn't so bad. What harm could come to former slaves?

That sound about right to you?

i see your posts all over these boards. you're an idiot; making a fool of himself. no amount of trying to put yourselves in another's shoes makes White people who didnt do anything to anybody responsible for anything.

you're simply a clown; who belives in group guilt in perpetuity. if you dont understand the word have somebody explain it to you

pandering losers like zeke are the worst thing that ever happened to Black Americans

How?

Millionaire rancher Bundy has been on welfare his entire life. He and his family, going back generations, have never paid fair market value for the land they use and instead, we taxpayers subsidize them with our taxes.

How do we change that?

How do we get children and the elderly and disabled and vets off food stamps?

How do we get Repubs to stop obstructing job's bills?

And, all the rest that you rw's KNOW and refuse to acknowledge and deal with.

probably by getting rid of both parties and all the asswipes in DC and get some people in there who actually want to help the country....

Such As ... [And pulleeeze - don't say Libertarian]
how about actual LEADERS?.....all of the top of the barrel Politicians dont seem to want to have anything to do with politics these days....so we are stuck with the half asses on the bottom....

Welfare in America only goes to the very dirt poor. Here are the FACTS on food stamps.

The average household income of SNAP recipients is $744 a MONTH.

The average SNAP recipient receives $133 a MONTH.

76% of households receiving SNAP have at least one dependent living in the household.

must be different in Colorado.....i delivered welfare stuff to people in the Anaheim Hills who were Unemployed.....they aint dirt poor....

Are you sure YOU don't live in one them "trailor" parks because obviously you can't spell worth a crap simple words!

So now your observation is less credible because YOU can't seem to pay attention to the little red dotted line!
Here is your answer though for lazy people like you.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

NOW idiot this is the % of people ON WELFARE BY race and 39.8% are blacks!
BUT you idiot... WHAT percent of the total black population is on welfare???

Total number of Americans on welfare 12,800,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion

So if there are 12,800,000 ON welfare you dummy and 39.8% are black that makes 5,094,000 blacks on welfare!
Now dummy how many blacks in the USA??? 37,685,848 blacks according to:Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IF 5,094,000 blacks are on welfare that is 13.5% of all blacks are on welfare..
WHITES??? 4,966,400 of the people on welfare are WHITES.
HOW MANY whites in the USA??? 223,553,265 or 2.2% of ALL whites are on welfare VERSUS 13.5% of all BLACKS!!!

NoW you f...king idiot REFUTE THOSE FACTS!!!
Blacks as a ethnic group make up MORE then whites and MORE of the smaller number of BLACKS 13.5% are on welfare!
AGAIN... explain that dummy!!!
It's called racism. It didn't end in 1864 or 1964, the system just changed form. It adapted to advancing cultural and societal norms. It's still the same white old-money racism.

Statistically speaking, close to 40% of total welfare recipients are equally white and black, so the key term should be "poor", not "white" or "black". Does the right-wing need to be reminded who tanked the economy in 2007? It wasn't poor black people on welfare. You just want to believe that.
Agree 100%. The Black's had nothing to do with what happened/s to the economy. How could they? The only part they ever play in the economy is taking from it.

probably by getting rid of both parties and all the asswipes in DC and get some people in there who actually want to help the country....

Such As ... [And pulleeeze - don't say Libertarian]
how about actual LEADERS?.....all of the top of the barrel Politicians dont seem to want to have anything to do with politics these days....so we are stuck with the half asses on the bottom....

You can't tear something down unless you have something viable to replace it with. The current system was the worlds most successful, but in the last few decades societal decay orchestrated by a socio-fascist political machine is rapidly reducing it to rubble.

A

And there are 5 times as many whites as blacks so blacks are 5 times as likely as whites to be on welfare. Actually it's more like 10 times since, for the purposes of welfare stats, obozo counts lots of hispanics as white.

A related issue is how much do blacks pay in income taxes compared to whites. The govt has the data but won't talk about it. I bet whites outpay blacks by 1000-1.

Just a side topic of the "hot" debate right now. Anyone have any numbers on what % of total government welfare/handouts are consumed by white people? I live in the South, and I see the trailor parks all over the place, with people who don't work, get fraudulent disability claims, use food stamps; Oh, they're mostly white trailor parks. So, I was just curious.

Some say blacks were better off as slaves. Well, I see evidence all over the place that maybe whites were better off as slave-owners:eek: Because of lot of them sure aren't gonna do the work themselves.

I live in a red state as well. I see TONS of whites collecting checks. The irony is they are the ones watching Fox News and telling others to stop the blacks from leeching tax money, it makes no sense at all. I've even called the fraud hotline but the 1% lawyers make sure these lazy turds get the money they want.

I get mad everytime I see someone with Down Syndrome actually working and my idiot neighbor is doped up on Dr. Prescribed drugs and is WAY less functional.

If you get Biblical.....Help the poor, not the Sloth.

And I live in a RED STATE and am embarrassed by idiots like YOU that exaggerate..! "TONS"....??
Why is it SO difficult for people especially idiots like you that make such stupid comments ... well I just explained it!
YOU are a f...king idiot for
A) Making such a gross exaggerated hyperbolic statement "TONS" and they associating those gross exaggerations with Fox viewers? You are truly a dummy!
FACTS facts you dummy!

13% of all blacks in the USA are on welfare while 2% of all WHITES are on welfare!

Are you sure YOU don't live in one them "trailor" parks because obviously you can't spell worth a crap simple words!

So now your observation is less credible because YOU can't seem to pay attention to the little red dotted line!
Here is your answer though for lazy people like you.

NOW idiot this is the % of people ON WELFARE BY race and 39.8% are blacks!
BUT you idiot... WHAT percent of the total black population is on welfare???

Total number of Americans on welfare 12,800,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion

So if there are 12,800,000 ON welfare you dummy and 39.8% are black that makes 5,094,000 blacks on welfare!
Now dummy how many blacks in the USA??? 37,685,848 blacks according to:Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IF 5,094,000 blacks are on welfare that is 13.5% of all blacks are on welfare..
WHITES??? 4,966,400 of the people on welfare are WHITES.
HOW MANY whites in the USA??? 223,553,265 or 2.2% of ALL whites are on welfare VERSUS 13.5% of all BLACKS!!!

NoW you f...king idiot REFUTE THOSE FACTS!!!
Blacks as a ethnic group make up MORE then whites and MORE of the smaller number of BLACKS 13.5% are on welfare!
AGAIN... explain that dummy!!!

Those numbers are deplorable. I'm sure you would agree that something should be done to help blacks become better educated and so they can attain better opportunities so that they do not need to rely on welfare programs so much. Don't you agree?

FACTS not suppositions....
  • 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women having abortions have one or more previously.
Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics
Think about THAT! nearly half of all abortions are done by women who've already had one or more sometimes 3 or more abortions!

So first sterilize any idiot woman who comes in and has physically been shown to have had 2 or more abortions!

Next.. EDUCATION??? How do you expect our educational system that depends on teachers coming from colleges that have the following statistics:

By their own description, 72 percent of those teaching at American universities and colleges are liberal and 15 percent are conservative, says the study being published this week. The imbalance is almost as striking in partisan terms, with 50 percent of the faculty members surveyed identifying themselves as Democrats and 11 percent as Republicans.
The disparity is even more pronounced at the most elite schools, where, according to the study, 87 percent of faculty are liberal and 13 percent are conservative.
College Faculties A Most Liberal Lot, Study Finds (washingtonpost.com)

How can teachers with that background TEACH a child to fish and you feed the child for a lifetime, when their background says you are not smart enough to take care of yourself!
Most teachers today are a reflection of their education and the above stats show what influences these teachers!

Just a side topic of the "hot" debate right now. Anyone have any numbers on what % of total government welfare/handouts are consumed by white people? I live in the South, and I see the trailor parks all over the place, with people who don't work, get fraudulent disability claims, use food stamps; Oh, they're mostly white trailor parks. So, I was just curious.

Some say blacks were better off as slaves. Well, I see evidence all over the place that maybe whites were better off as slave-owners:eek: Because of lot of them sure aren't gonna do the work themselves.

I live in a red state as well. I see TONS of whites collecting checks. The irony is they are the ones watching Fox News and telling others to stop the blacks from leeching tax money, it makes no sense at all. I've even called the fraud hotline but the 1% lawyers make sure these lazy turds get the money they want.

I get mad everytime I see someone with Down Syndrome actually working and my idiot neighbor is doped up on Dr. Prescribed drugs and is WAY less functional.

If you get Biblical.....Help the poor, not the Sloth.

And I live in a RED STATE and am embarrassed by idiots like YOU that exaggerate..! "TONS"....??
Why is it SO difficult for people especially idiots like you that make such stupid comments ... well I just explained it!
YOU are a f...king idiot for
A) Making such a gross exaggerated hyperbolic statement "TONS" and they associating those gross exaggerations with Fox viewers? You are truly a dummy!
FACTS facts you dummy!

13% of all blacks in the USA are on welfare while 2% of all WHITES are on welfare!

That's correct, 87% of Black people are not on welfare, so why demonize them? Why make that 13% on welfare represent "the Blacks"? Why not make the overwhelming majority of Blacks who are NOT on welfare represent "the Blacks"? That would be the intellectually HONEST and UNBIASED thing to do. :)

Welfare in America only goes to the very dirt poor. Here are the FACTS on food stamps.

76% of households receiving SNAP have at least one dependent living in the household.

must be different in Colorado.....i delivered welfare stuff to people in the Anaheim Hills who were Unemployed.....they aint dirt poor....

Food stamps is a federal program. It is the same everywhere.

Last edited:

Food stamps is a federal program. It is the same everywhere.

then like i said....it must be different in Colorado....as a mailman i had the distinct "pleasure" of delivering welfare related stuff....and fairly well off people were getting their food stamp vouchers.....you know like people living in Condos that they paid around 400 thousand for.....had some pretty nice cars in the driveway....

Forum List

Back