How much welfare do white people consume?

Those Pub jobs bills are pure bs propaganda that all cut years of environmental and worker protections- weren't jobs bills at all.

Dems want all kinds of programs that would help people get training, education, and JOBS.

The Dems had 13 DAYS in session with 60 votes in the Senate...Scott Brown was a catastrophe for the country.

Blacks are discriminated against in this country.

It is NOT easy to get disability in this country. Stop blaming the little people when greedy megarich idiot Pubs have ruined it and the world, and are now blocking solutions and duping the people.

A question for liberals. Why when you had the majority to pass any bill you wanted without republican votes, you know when your passed obamacare and the economic recovery act, did you not pass all of these other bills you now whine republicans are blocking?

that the thing with liberals. they are all talk, no action. they wait until republicans are in a position to block legislation, and only then do they get vocal about it. they don't really want it to pass and they would never introduce them when they actually have the power to push them through.

Good point and the same question can be asked to "conservatives" and Republicans when they had control of Both Houses under the previous Administration.
First? Conservative is NOT necessarily REPUBLICAN. They are NOT synonymous by any stretch...only fools think they are...(Witness Boehner and his tyrade the other day regarding AMNESTY...I digress...), as to having control of both Houses? They got complacent...and FAILED and why they re where they are, and the people aren't so sure they're ready for the reigns again...and all the while remaining disgusted at the Progressive Democrats making the mess even larger...what a QUANDRY WE have put ourselves in. And why Parties, and the party system needs to go.

Get the drift?

What laws and policies did Dems pass to make things worse? And why have we had 4 years straight of growth even with total Pub obstruction and phony crises that each cost 1% of growth...

The word *hunger* in this country has no meaning.

People who are at 185 percent of the federal poverty level are eligible for foodstamps. That's where the adults in the household make almost 2x the federal min wage x 40 hours per week.

That is NOT dirt poor.

What is with you cons and just making shit up? The eligibility stops 130% and most people on food stamps are below it. As I said the average income per household is 744 a MONTH. Hunger very much is real in this country. Your denial will not change that. I know facts are scary to you thick Rightwingers but they are what they are.

Last edited:
Just a side topic of the "hot" debate right now. Anyone have any numbers on what % of total government welfare/handouts are consumed by white people? I live in the South, and I see the trailor parks all over the place, with people who don't work, get fraudulent disability claims, use food stamps; Oh, they're mostly white trailor parks. So, I was just curious.

Some say blacks were better off as slaves. Well, I see evidence all over the place that maybe whites were better off as slave-owners:eek: Because of lot of them sure aren't gonna do the work themselves.

Blacks are still slaves - to the welfare system and "Big Brother" . Slavery failed to keep the Black Man down, 100 years of oppression under the Democrats and the KKK failed to keep the Black Man down he just kept coming back stronger -what didn't kill him made him stronger - but welfare sure has fkd em up.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

The Democratic party has come to the realization that you can actually enslave an entire race of people and not call it slavery? Liberal Democrats have reintroduced slavery to the African American Community through so called social welfare programs.

Walter Williams, economist, philosopher, columnist, professor at George Mason University, and Black Republican was interviewed by The Wall Street Journal and discussed research he conducted which led him to the conclusion that the government welfare state killed the black family, not slavery or racism.

Even .... when slaves often weren't permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn't do, what Jim Crow couldn't do, what the harshest racism couldn't do,.... And that is to destroy the black family.

Whether its appalachia or the streets of chicago, it's equally deplorable and has nothing to do with race.
YEP. Race has NOTHING to do with being on the dole...it shouldn't be happening AT ALL...but Government has lost it's way thinking it's the arbiter of charity using forcibly gotten TAX PAYER dollars.

It has to cease.

How?

Millionaire rancher Bundy has been on welfare his entire life. He and his family, going back generations, have never paid fair market value for the land they use and instead, we taxpayers subsidize them with our taxes.

How do we change that?

How do we get children and the elderly and disabled and vets off food stamps?

How do we get Repubs to stop obstructing job's bills?

And, all the rest that you rw's KNOW and refuse to acknowledge and deal with.

probably by getting rid of both parties and all the asswipes in DC and get some people in there who actually want to help the country....

YEP. Race has NOTHING to do with being on the dole...it shouldn't be happening AT ALL...but Government has lost it's way thinking it's the arbiter of charity using forcibly gotten TAX PAYER dollars.

It has to cease.

How?

Millionaire rancher Bundy has been on welfare his entire life. He and his family, going back generations, have never paid fair market value for the land they use and instead, we taxpayers subsidize them with our taxes.

How do we change that?

probably by getting rid of both parties and all the asswipes in DC and get some people in there who actually want to help the country....

Such As ... [And pulleeeze - don't say Libertarian]

It has to cease.

How?

How do we change that?

Abso-LUTELY. WE can't do worse than the partisan shitstains in the District Of Criminals, Harry. I concur. Good form :)

Those Pub jobs bills are pure bs propaganda that all cut years of environmental and worker protections- weren't jobs bills at all.

Dems want all kinds of programs that would help people get training, education, and JOBS.

The Dems had 13 DAYS in session with 60 votes in the Senate...Scott Brown was a catastrophe for the country.

Blacks are discriminated against in this country.

It is NOT easy to get disability in this country. Stop blaming the little people when greedy megarich idiot Pubs have ruined it and the world, and are now blocking solutions and duping the people.
not true Frankie ....there are a bunch of people in the PO who got it for some pretty dubious injuries....2 even got to retire on it....

I don't know of any studies done that broke down statistics according to race. What would be the point?

We're all human and too many people had parents, or more likely a single parent, who failed to discipline them and teach them personal responsibility.

There are those who temporarily took welfare after suffering a serious setback. They are a different type of people.

Anyone know if there are statistics showing areas that have higher drop out rates, higher out of wedlock pregnancies or single parent families? For everyone's benefit, we should find out the reason why so many can't make it on their own and start taking steps to correct it.

Last edited:
I don't know of any studies done that broke down statistics according to race. What would be the point?

We're all human and too many people had parents, or more likely a single parent, who failed to discipline them and teach them personal responsibility.

There are those who temporarily took welfare after suffering a serious setback. They are a different type of people.

Anyone know if there are statistics showing areas that have higher drop out rates, higher out of wedlock pregnancies or single parent families? For everyone's benefit, we should find out the reason why so many can't make it on their own and start taking steps to correct it.
For decades they have been taught that Government...the TAXPAYER will bail them out...and it's become a way of life.

Education, Charity between ourselves without government help and meddling will get US out of this mess. Realization, that Government IS the problem, and DISTRUST of anyone from government that claims to have YOUR interest at heart will get us out of this mess...the SOLUTION comes from the PEOPLE. Government can BUTT OUT.

We either spend on the front end taking care and educating people and their children, or we pay more for it on the back with prison.
WHERE do PARENTS, their MORALS and character fit into this puzzle FAKEY? WHY does government have to presume their role?bb NICE TRY... FAIL:eusa_hand:

No one is mad at you, The T, simply correcting you.

Your unhappiness will not snap the reality that we pay for at either end.

Why does it matter? Why divide people according to skin color? It's an arbitrary division.

Are you sure YOU don't live in one them "trailor" parks because obviously you can't spell worth a crap simple words!

So now your observation is less credible because YOU can't seem to pay attention to the little red dotted line!
Here is your answer though for lazy people like you.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

NOW idiot this is the % of people ON WELFARE BY race and 39.8% are blacks!
BUT you idiot... WHAT percent of the total black population is on welfare???

Total number of Americans on welfare 12,800,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion

So if there are 12,800,000 ON welfare you dummy and 39.8% are black that makes 5,094,000 blacks on welfare!
Now dummy how many blacks in the USA??? 37,685,848 blacks according to:Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IF 5,094,000 blacks are on welfare that is 13.5% of all blacks are on welfare..
WHITES??? 4,966,400 of the people on welfare are WHITES.
HOW MANY whites in the USA??? 223,553,265 or 2.2% of ALL whites are on welfare VERSUS 13.5% of all BLACKS!!!

NoW you f...king idiot REFUTE THOSE FACTS!!!
Blacks as a ethnic group make up MORE then whites and MORE of the smaller number of BLACKS 13.5% are on welfare!
AGAIN... explain that dummy!!!

Those numbers are deplorable. I'm sure you would agree that something should be done to help blacks become better educated and so they can attain better opportunities so that they do not need to rely on welfare programs so much. Don't you agree?

Just a side topic of the "hot" debate right now. Anyone have any numbers on what % of total government welfare/handouts are consumed by white people? I live in the South, and I see the trailor parks all over the place, with people who don't work, get fraudulent disability claims, use food stamps; Oh, they're mostly white trailor parks. So, I was just curious.

Some say blacks were better off as slaves. Well, I see evidence all over the place that maybe whites were better off as slave-owners:eek: Because of lot of them sure aren't gonna do the work themselves.

I live in a red state as well. I see TONS of whites collecting checks. The irony is they are the ones watching Fox News and telling others to stop the blacks from leeching tax money, it makes no sense at all. I've even called the fraud hotline but the 1% lawyers make sure these lazy turds get the money they want.

I get mad everytime I see someone with Down Syndrome actually working and my idiot neighbor is doped up on Dr. Prescribed drugs and is WAY less functional.

If you get Biblical.....Help the poor, not the Sloth.

Why does it matter? Why divide people according to skin color? It's an arbitrary division.

I disagree with you here. If a statistic is a statistic, let it be.

But take note in how certain classes got there to begin with. Let's use blacks for an example.

We captured them from Africa taking them away from their family. We used weapons as force to make them do work for us (because they are lazy, not us, Right? lol), Eventually slave use was called out as inhuman. After that we kept the slaves we captured from getting education, hell, we even kept them from drinking from the same water fountains or using the same bathrooms. We didn't even let them swim in our swimming pools, yet today we wonder why blacks can't swim as well as whites.

We (whites) created this mess. Perhaps we should have just let the black slaves live in peace with their families? BOY WOULD THAT BE WEIRD AND A TOTALLY DIFFERENT OUTCOME!

Nobody is saying we as individuals and communities shouldn't give to the poor.

But entitlement programs and free abortion do not help the poor. They simply serve to build a bigger, more criminal, more dependent population.

But take note in how certain classes got there to begin with. Let's use blacks for an example.

We captured them from Africa taking them away from their family. We used weapons as force to make them do work for us (because they are lazy, not us, Right? lol), Eventually slave use was called out as inhuman. After that we kept the slaves we captured from getting education, hell, we even kept them from drinking from the same water fountains or using the same bathrooms. We didn't even let them swim in our swimming pools, yet today we wonder why blacks can't swim as well as whites.

We (whites) created this mess. Perhaps we should have just let the black slaves live in peace with their families? BOY WOULD THAT BE WEIRD AND A TOTALLY DIFFERENT OUTCOME!

No, WE did not do these things. Other people did these things...and they were primarily the FRENCH and other Africans.

Every gene pool on earth has at some point been oppressed and abused by another gene pool. It is self-defeating to carry the wound forever. My ancestors left Germany ON FOOT to escape an oppressive regime. So are the descendants of those oppressors forever obligated to support me?

No, they aren't.

And neither are we. Get over your ridiculous white guilt. If you want to self flagellate go for it, but kindly leave off telling others they should do the same.

I didn't take a single person and put them in slavery. I am not going to take responsibility for what others did hundreds of years before I was born. That's just absurd. I've done enough stupid things I need to be responsible for. I don't need the mistakes of others as well.

Forum List

Back