How much welfare do white people consume?

I'll ask again.

What programs has anyone introduced to the House or Senate that helps people return to living independent and productive lives?

Why do you think people need programs to be productive? They don't. All they need is motivation. I support my children, by myself, without any special program. It is difficult and we don't have everything we want, but we have what we need, and our self respect. These programs cripple people. They are geared at imprinting poor and minority populations with the idea that they can't support themselves, that they aren't smart, that their children aren't valuable, that they can't think for themselves, and that they shouldn't be *forced* to work for a living.
Crippling.

Just a side topic of the "hot" debate right now. Anyone have any numbers on what % of total government welfare/handouts are consumed by white people? I live in the South, and I see the trailor parks all over the place, with people who don't work, get fraudulent disability claims, use food stamps; Oh, they're mostly white trailor parks. So, I was just curious.

Some say blacks were better off as slaves. Well, I see evidence all over the place that maybe whites were better off as slave-owners:eek: Because of lot of them sure aren't gonna do the work themselves.

Slave owners were a minority. Those trailer park trash you see are descendants of common laborers, not plantation owners.

Its interesting that KosherGirl thanked you. This would suggest that this is an "excuse" for whites not to achieve greater and that plantation owners would not be the ones on the lower end of the economic totem pole.

Almost as if those who were owners later generations benefited and the common laboror benefited less. Thats understandable.

But later generations of blacks not being at the top of the economic is inexcusable and has nothing to do with the past.

Strange rules. :D

Just a side topic of the "hot" debate right now. Anyone have any numbers on what % of total government welfare/handouts are consumed by white people? I live in the South, and I see the trailor parks all over the place, with people who don't work, get fraudulent disability claims, use food stamps; Oh, they're mostly white trailor parks. So, I was just curious.

Some say blacks were better off as slaves. Well, I see evidence all over the place that maybe whites were better off as slave-owners:eek: Because of lot of them sure aren't gonna do the work themselves.

the problem is, when you have a system that is easy to abuse its going to be abused by everyone.

I'll ask again.

What programs has anyone introduced to the House or Senate that helps people return to living independent and productive lives?

Zero. Anything submitted favours Government CONTROL while throwing a few crumbs to the people in order to appease them and keep the riots down to a minimum.

1504090_746793445342523_4887666449717815008_n.jpg

I'll ask again.

Why do you think people need programs to be productive? They don't. All they need is motivation. I support my children, by myself, without any special program. It is difficult and we don't have everything we want, but we have what we need, and our self respect. These programs cripple people. They are geared at imprinting poor and minority populations with the idea that they can't support themselves, that they aren't smart, that their children aren't valuable, that they can't think for themselves, and that they shouldn't be *forced* to work for a living.
Crippling.
Now, take that thought and think it through. For over 100 years, government has been slowly building the dependency class. They cannot just be dumped into the streets.

So, that means My point is........

Let Me help you.

If they cared so much for people {they = politicians} where are the programs that will return those who are dependent upon government for their very lives to an independent and productive life?

Why is it you never hear democrats, republicans, independents, ever.....and I mean EVER, talk about programs that will in X amount of time, return the dependent class to a dignified life?

WHY is government DOING IT at all? Is that their proper role as the Founders made up this Republic? NO.
The public has to take care of the public because the private sector is selfish and greedy.

The government that the Founders created enforced slavery.
They HAVE TO by gubmint FIAT Gracie? Can you tell the rest of the class where that edict resides in the rule of LAW meaning the US Constitution?

WHERE did the Founders state that?

Chapter and verse bucko...and as an added bonus? IF you cite "The GENERAL WELFARE CLAUSE"? I will be very disappointed in you and will school YOU further.

YOUR TURN.

Constitution of the United States

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8
Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States; ...And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Last edited:
I'll ask again.

Zero. Anything submitted favours Government CONTROL while throwing a few crumbs to the people in order to appease them and keep the riots down to a minimum.

1504090_746793445342523_4887666449717815008_n.jpg

Now provide a complete list of bills introduced, not just the cherry picked ones. Like these:

Republican Jobs Bills Passed By The House of Representatives

Review of Federal Regulations
H.Res. 72 - Passed by the House (391-28) on February 11, 2011

Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act
H.R. 872 - Senate has taken no action to date

Energy Tax Prevention Act
H.R. 910 - Senate has taken no action to date

Disapproval of FCC's Net Neutrality Regulations
H.J.Res. 37 - Senate has blocked a companion measure by a vote of 46-52

Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act
H.R. 2018 - Senate has taken no action to date

Consumer Financial Protection & Soundness Improvement Act
H.R. 1315 - Senate has taken no action to date

Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act
H.R. 2587 - Senate has taken no action to date

Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on The Nation
H.R. 2401 - Senate has taken no action to date

Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act
H.R. 2681 - Senate has taken no action to date

EPA Regulatory Relief Act
H.R. 2250 - Senate has taken no action to date

Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act
H.R. 2273 - Senate has taken no action to date

Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act
H.R. 3094 - Senate has taken no action to date

Regulatory Accountability Act
H.R. 3010 - Senate has taken no action to date

Regulatory Flexibility Improvements Act
H.R. 527 - Senate has taken no action to date

REINS Act
H.R. 10 - Senate has taken no action to date

Farm Dust Regulation Prevention Act
H.R. 1633 - Senate has taken no action to date

Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act
H.R. 4 - Signed into law by the President on April 14, 2011

3% Withholding Rule Repeal
H.R. 674 - Signed into law by the President on November 21, 2011

Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act
H.R. 3630 - Senate has taken no action to date

U.S.-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act
H.R. 3078 - Signed by the Preisdent on October 21, 2011

U.S.-Panama Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act
H.R. 3079 - Signed by the Preisdent on October 21, 2011

U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act
H.R. 3080 - Signed by the Preisdent on October 21, 2011

Southeast Arizona Resource Utilization & Conservation Act
H.R. 1904 - Senate has taken no action to date

The America Invents Act
H.R. 1249 - Signed into law by the President on September 16, 2011

Veterans Opportunity to Work Act
H.R. 2433 - Signed into law by the President on November 21, 2011

Small Company Capital Formation Act
H.R. 1070 - Senate has taken no action to date

Small Banks' Access to Capital Act
H.R. 1965 - Senate has taken no action to date

Entrepreneur Access to Capital Act
H.R. 2930 - Senate has taken no action to date

Access to Capital for Job Creators Act
H.R. 2940 - Senate has taken no action to date

Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act
H.R. 3012 - Senate has taken no action to date

Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act
H.R. 1230 - Senate has taken no action to date

Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act
H.R. 1229 - Senate has taken no action to date

Reversing President Obama’s Offshore Moratorium Act
H.R. 1231 - Senate has taken no action to date

Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011
H.R. 2021 - Senate has taken no action to date

North American-Made Energy Security Act
H.R. 1938 - Senate has taken no action to date

Republican Jobs Bills Passed By The House of Representatives | Congressman Jon Runyan

The public has to take care of the public because the private sector is selfish and greedy.

The government that the Founders created enforced slavery.
They HAVE TO by gubmint FIAT Gracie? Can you tell the rest of the class where that edict resides in the rule of LAW meaning the US Constitution?

WHERE did the Founders state that?

Chapter and verse bucko...and as an added bonus? IF you cite "The GENERAL WELFARE CLAUSE"? I will be very disappointed in you and will school YOU further.

YOUR TURN.

Constitution of the United States
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8
Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States; ...And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
And this has to do with TAXATION...taking from the populace at large, the SWEAT of their brow... and giving to others...HOW exactly?

HOW does making people dependent upon others FIT in the Constitution? It just ISN'T There.

THAT is my point.:eusa_hand:

Proportionately, far less than blacks. If food stamps were suddenly cut off, we know what color would riot, and burn their neighborhoods down :badgrin: If all poor would avail themselves to the opportunities this great nation has to offer; apply themselves, and forge relationships; network, instead of doing things that diminish their character ...:eusa_pray:

Our precious government doesn't have a dime that they don't get from the producers, and
redistribution is a time honored way to make things worse. They need to perpetuate personal responsibility so there will be more production, but that is incongruent with their
agenda :evil:

Promoting the general welfare does NOT mean "give welfare to the black people" lol.

Besides which, there is zero evidence that welfare DOES promote the general welfare of anyone. Statistically speaking, we have more crime, more single parent families, more children in poverty, more dead children....so if it was supposed to work, it didn't, and it's time to scrap it.

I'll ask again.

Crippling.
Now, take that thought and think it through. For over 100 years, government has been slowly building the dependency class. They cannot just be dumped into the streets.

So, that means My point is........

Let Me help you.

If they cared so much for people {they = politicians} where are the programs that will return those who are dependent upon government for their very lives to an independent and productive life?

Why is it you never hear democrats, republicans, independents, ever.....and I mean EVER, talk about programs that will in X amount of time, return the dependent class to a dignified life?
It doesn't exist. It's kicking the can down the road while they think of newer ways to exude more control over the people and make it look like they're doing something as they plan their next move to stay elected, and bilk MORE out of US.

Promoting the general welfare does NOT mean "give welfare to the black people" lol.

Besides which, there is zero evidence that welfare DOES promote the general welfare of anyone. Statistically speaking, we have more crime, more single parent families, more children in poverty, more dead children....so if it was supposed to work, it didn't, and it's time to scrap it.

Indeed. Promoting the General welfare is making and maintaining the CONDITIONS where the people and their LIBERTY flourish. THIS Government for the past 100 years will have NONE of it for their control and power grab over US.

Ronald Reagan, and a few others demonstrated it quite aptly.

Last edited:
A question for liberals. Why when you had the majority to pass any bill you wanted without republican votes, you know when your passed obamacare and the economic recovery act, did you not pass all of these other bills you now whine republicans are blocking?

that the thing with liberals. they are all talk, no action. they wait until republicans are in a position to block legislation, and only then do they get vocal about it. they don't really want it to pass and they would never introduce them when they actually have the power to push them through.

A question for liberals. Why when you had the majority to pass any bill you wanted without republican votes, you know when your passed obamacare and the economic recovery act, did you not pass all of these other bills you now whine republicans are blocking?

that the thing with liberals. they are all talk, no action. they wait until republicans are in a position to block legislation, and only then do they get vocal about it. they don't really want it to pass and they would never introduce them when they actually have the power to push them through.
It's ALL rhetoric with PROGRESSIVES. Divide and conquer. They are LEFTISTS. Not Liberals my friend. THEY are wannabe Communists.

We either spend on the front end taking care and educating people and their children, or we pay more for it on the back with prison.
WHERE do PARENTS, their MORALS and character fit into this puzzle FAKEY? WHY does government have to presume their role?

NICE TRY...

FAIL:eusa_hand:

They should be at the forefront, I don't think you would be able to find many people (whatever their ideology) to disagree with this. What do you think should be done with the children whose scumbag parents abused and neglected them? What's your solution?

We either spend on the front end taking care and educating people and their children, or we pay more for it on the back with prison.
WHERE do PARENTS, their MORALS and character fit into this puzzle FAKEY? WHY does government have to presume their role?

NICE TRY...

FAIL:eusa_hand:

They should be at the forefront, I don't think you would be able to find many people (whatever their ideology) to disagree with this. What do you think should be done with the children whose scumbag parents abused and neglected them? What's your solution?
Charity. Education...and NOT at the hand of government. GOVERNMENT does NOTHING well.

How much welfare do white people get?

As a head-count, or as a percentage of the total white population?

Of the two, the latter will be the more revealing.

Last edited:

Good point and the same question can be asked to "conservatives" and Republicans when they had control of Both Houses under the previous Administration.

Forum List

Back