Zone1 How often do you pray throughout the day?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
for me it used to be 1-2 times a day. Usually the Lords prayer and maybe one other time. Now it's many more times per day. Being closer to God and communicating is very mportant. I ddn't realize that "bothering" God often was fine, the Lord welcomed it (for honest disclourse). So now it is a coouple of dozen times a day in many moments along the day. What say you? Do you pray often, a standard number (Lords Prayer only or something) or just when you feel the need?

"You can't always get what you want ;but if ya try some time,ya just might find, you get whatcha need'"
Outwardly,a couple-three. Sub consciously...nearly constant. Amazement of it all and thanks for a decent time here... and for closure of this world...time to move on.
This place aint all it's cracked up to be.
I refer some to evull musick.
Money can't buy ya love
Just another brick in the wall
War pigs
I can feel him in the morning..Grand Funk

I prayed always; Jesus tells us never to stop praying. Before I was an atheist.

I probably pray about four to a dozen times a day. Often my prayers are just thanks for all I have been given or for the beautiful world I live in which God created.

Sometimes once or twice and sometimes none. I need to pray more, obviously.

There are probably at least a few hundred prayers being said around the globe at any given moment. I always wonder how they are all kept separate in order to make the decisions for any actions to be taken with regard to each one of them. And of course they just keep coming non-stop 24/7.

Forum List

Back