How schools are Indoctrinating institutions and deliberately dumbing down the youth.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yes, there was a time not long ago that there were some good teachers mixed in with the marxists, that taught kids HOW TO THINK rather than WHAT TO THINK.

"It is not ignorance that is so bad, but all of the things we know that ain't so." Will Rogers

In other words the mindless squishpots on the left are not smart enough to know how stupid they are.

Kids are already pretty stupid. I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to dumb them down.

DzEnLd9XQAEL_Fc.jpg

Kids are already pretty stupid. I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to dumb them down.

View attachment 616616
Sort of true. However like Sowell said. We are born ignorant, not stupid. When large swaths of people are taught or Indoctrinated into what to think rather than how to think, then we have people actually believing 2 + 2 = 4 is racist.

Yes, we large swaths of people.....what are we up to, 72 genders now and counting. Still counting.

Yes, there was a time not long ago that there were some good teachers mixed in with the marxists, that taught kids HOW TO THINK rather than WHAT TO THINK.

"It is not ignorance that is so bad, but all of the things we know that ain't so." Will Rogers

In other words the mindless squishpots on the left are not smart enough to know how stupid they are.

The lady must of been a republican.

Sort of true. However like Sowell said. We are born ignorant, not stupid. When large swaths of people are taught or Indoctrinated into what to think rather than how to think, then we have people actually believing 2 + 2 = 4 is racist.

Yes, we large swaths of people.....what are we up to, 72 genders now and counting. Still counting.

Students have been indoctrinated every since the concept of student and teacher were created. Ancient Greek children were taught by their pedagogues that the gods sat upon Olympus and demanded ritual sacrifice. They were taught that slavery was right and natural.

Even in our lifetimes, students have learned that colonialism is right and proper and it was the burden of The White Man to civilize the poorer regions of The Earth.

Every generation for the past dozen millennium or so has been taught some sort of horse shite by their "learned" instructors and the human race manages still to progress and advance.

I wouldn't worry about what kids are taught in school ... the smart ones will see past the indoctrination (just as we did) and the stupid ones will continue to believe whatever they are told, just has stupid people have always done.

I read threads like this and I tend to believe the title concept is likely true in part. It's not schools dumbing people down though, it's talk radio.

Any School that teaches…

Evolution
Climate Change
Vaccines work
Our Elections are fair

Is dumbing down America…….Right Conservatives?

Any School that teaches…

Evolution
Climate Change
Vaccines work
Our Elections are fair

Is dumbing down America…….Right Conservatives?
It's a common complaint among republicans who apparently think they received a quality education.

Students have been indoctrinated every since the concept of student and teacher were created. Ancient Greek children were taught by their pedagogues that the gods sat upon Olympus and demanded ritual sacrifice. They were taught that slavery was right and natural.

Even in our lifetimes, students have learned that colonialism is right and proper and it was the burden of The White Man to civilize the poorer regions of The Earth.

Every generation for the past dozen millennium or so has been taught some sort of horse shite by their "learned" instructors and the human race manages still to progress and advance.

I wouldn't worry about what kids are taught in school ... the smart ones will see past the indoctrination (just as we did) and the stupid ones will continue to believe whatever they are told, just has stupid people have always done.
Yes, there is a flip side to that colonialism that the British spread among globe. Many of those countries today are far more advanced than many or most or all of the countries that weren't.

So you admit that the schools in the rural areas run by Republicans are dumbing down the kids in school?

Yes, there is a flip side to that colonialism that the British spread among globe. Many of those countries today are far more advanced than many or most or all of the countries that weren't.
Many of those countries have advanced because of technology yet the British did not invent all of the technology.

I worked for Raytheon and we never ask what political sphere taught them to know knowledge and from what I take of you, you have no idea who smart people were taught by.
And? What argument are you trying to make now commie troll

Those countries had their wealth and resources stripped for the benefit of England

So our schools are dumbing down America because people don’t know that DiHydrogen Monoxide is another name for water?

Sowell is a pompous asshole and ridiculously condescending

Forum List

Back