How The Dims Will React to Pompeo and Haspel

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
We can all see this coming from miles away.

Erica Werner is the Washington Post’s congressional reporter. I think we can assume she speaks for the Democratic Party. This is her tweet in response to President Trump’s announcement that he is appointing Mike Pompeo Secretary of State and Gina Haspel CIA Director:

A Benghazi bomb-thrower will be SecState and a torture overseer will be CIA director — IF CONFIRMED BY THE SENATEErica Werner (@ericawerner) March 13, 2018
IF CONFIRMED BY THE SENATE.” One of the peculiarities here is that the Democrats believe they won the battles over waterboarding and Benghazi, but they didn’t. So confirmation battles over Pompeo and Haspel will fire up the Democrats’ base–their sole objective these days, it seems–but are likely to alienate the broader public.

Pompeo was confirmed as CIA Director on 66-32 vote.

Democrats reacting in a negative way ???? against these two new appointments by the President??????:ack-1:

Nahhhh....it ain't possible! you must be joking!!!

I'm shocked! I tell you I'm shocked! :laughing0301:

(not really hehe):rolleyes-41:

I am sure glad that torture will be back in style. I have some old Henny Youngman jokes to torture you with...

I am sure glad that torture will be back in style. I have some old Henny Youngman jokes to torture you with...

Well Moonglow....you have that quote from the great Fritz Lang as your signature! have you not?

"To live is to suffer"

so you must know about these things, don't complain so much LOL !:10: :laugh:

Well Moonglow....you have that quote from the great Fritz Lang as your signature! have you not?

"To live is to suffer"

Normally I don't cater to torturous women but in this case I have no choice...

"To live is to suffer"

sure sure :itsok: :SMILEW~130:

"To live is to suffer"

sure sure :itsok: :SMILEW~130:
Nah I bet she does a bang up job for at least the next twelve months before quitting or getting fired..And she'll want to make home movies of the torturing...

Forum List

Back