CIA director Gina Haspel to brief lawmakers Tuesday on the murder of Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashogi

Both Trump and the Saudi royals do not want bad press getting out

That is why they wanted Khashogi out of the way

Some foreign journalist allegedly getting murdered in another country has nothing to with us. .... :cool:
A murderer on the east coast has nothing to do with me, but i still want him to be punished. Your point is dumb and invalid. Do better next time.

What does the murder of a journalist by the Saudi ruling class have to do with us?

Makes us question whether we want to do business with them

What does the murder of a journalist by the Saudi ruling class have to do with us?

We do business with them because Americans will take it up the ass at fuel pumps if we dont. Im ready to pay $12 per gallon to see that Saudi royal hang. A message needs to be sent to anyone else who thinks this shit is going to fly.

A murderer on the east coast has nothing to do with me, but i still want him to be punished. Your point is dumb and invalid. Do better next time.
The east coast is in America, so yes I want any murderer there arrested and locked up.

But the alleged murder which is the topic of this thread happened in another country on the other side of the world. It's none of our business what happens over there.

So your point is dumb and invalid. .... :cool:

Last edited:

We do business with them because Americans will take it up the ass at fuel pumps if we dont. Im ready to pay $12 per gallon to see that Saudi royal hang. A message needs to be sent to anyone else who thinks this shit is going to fly.
We don’t need them anymore
We are an oil exporter

The Saudi military collapses without us

Forum List

Back