🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How The Media Works w/Police to Push Anti-Black Copaganda

What types of training?

For instance, I support training that says no choke-holds.

I support training and policies that says if a cop is involved in any type of controversy and their camera was off, they're either fired and/or responsible for whatever damage caused.

I support training and policies that demands if a cop is caught lying, in any way, shape or form on a report, automatic firing.

I want a national database on cops' bad behavior. I don't want there to be a situation where a cop can get fired from one station and report in to the nearby town's station and start working the next day.

Are you in support of these simple, realistic, and basic things to start?
The fact is that cases like the one in Memphis are exceedingly rare. Every time I hear some race hustler talk about blue against black violence I immediately assume that said person is quite likely a racist parasite looking to pimp a narrative on the dead back of some poor dead bastard. It just does not happen very often, and certainly not to the degree the American left and the race hustlers and bullshit artists want you to believe it does.

3 Nothiningburgers.

What type of training needs to happen?

Again, which Republican wants to punish police unions? Name one.

Im not sure what kind of training needs to happen because I dont know enough about the Hiring and training practices in that part of Tennessee, but what I do know , is that its important that nationwide , people do not over react against police, because what happened to the poor guy is an anomaly and not the rule of what usually happens in a traffic stop.

I say , dont over react nationally because we are already seeing record numbers of police quit or retire because their moral is dropping, many are over worked and doing too many hours... and these are not bad cops for the most part, people join the police because they want to do something positive for their communities.

What types of training?

I support training and policies that says if a cop is involved in any type of controversy and their camera was off, they're either fired and/or responsible for whatever damage caused.

I support training and policies that demands if a cop is caught lying, in any way, shape or form on a report, automatic firing.

I want a national database on cops' bad behavior. I don't want there to be a situation where a cop can get fired from one station and report in to the nearby town's station and start working the next day.

No choke holds training sounds very kind and humane.... but then what happens when you are a cop and you get all cut up with a knife by some guy because he didnt use a choke hold?
Or maybe he just shoots the guy instead? proper choke hold training, might also allow a smaller female cop to hold her own against a lager male...... I just hate these one size fits all solutions because there is always a situation where its justified and necessary.

The other stuff you mentioned sounds more reasonable.

What types of training?

I support you stopping the distracting/annoying bolding of random words.
Stop doing that, and maybe people will take you more seriously

The other problem right now is severe police shortages, which means lowering the standards to hire new cops.
These five cops reflect that problem as I saw most of them were newer hires.
This also means that cities are less likely to fire an officer since they can't replace them.

And why are they having so much trouble recruiting??
Because GenZs have been raised thinking cops are bad, establishment is bad and they don't know what sex they are.

The police chief here is a personal friend of mine. They are desperate for officers.
They now start out at $60k a year ($28.75 an hour) Starting wages.
Free gym memberships
Free car program
Excellent benefits and retirement.
Most college degreed jobs don't start out near that much money day one.
They are short dispatchers as well. $21/hr starting wage, 3-12 hour shifts so you would be off 4 days a week.

The other problem right now is severe police shortages, which means lowering the standards to hire new cops.
These five cops reflect that problem as I saw most of them were newer hires.
This also means that cities are less likely to fire an officer since they can't replace them.

And why are they having so much trouble recruiting??
Because GenZs have been raised thinking cops are bad, establishment is bad and they don't know what sex they are.
This is the same problem everywhere.
Wokish A-holes move into an office....start acting like assholes....nothing is done about them....and the decent employees leave or retire to get away from the assholes.
This is how they cleared out every news outlet in the country.

I support you stopping the distracting/annoying bolding of random words.
Stop doing that, and maybe people will take you more seriously
I find the bolding weird and stupid lol

What happened Tyre Nichols is very unfortunate and I believe a crime, but I don’t understand how racism is part of the equation when it was black on black crime.

However, you must admit that the usual rubes who are always pro-cop have been silent in the media, haven't they?
youre like wanna be black im2 stupid, blame cops for killing the odd thug yet totally ignore tens of thousands of black abortion and black on black crime every year- makes sense for a liberal lol.

Forum List

Back