How to cool the earth.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Plans to put reflective material into the upper atmosphere were scrapped because scientists feared it would remain with long term negative consequences.

My plan: Release it into the lower atmosphere where it will fall to earth without long term negative consequences.

And I'm not even a scientist. :)

Plans to put reflective material into the upper atmosphere were scrapped because scientists feared it would remain with long term negative consequences.

My plan: Release it into the lower atmosphere where it will fall to earth without long term negative consequences.

if you collected all the Marxists in the world, put them at the bottom of the ocean, then the planet would start to cool.

90% of the globe's hot air comes from the DNC. Tape their mouths shut. Problem solved.

Endless nonsense about "fixing" a problem THAT DOES NOT EXIST

How to stop "islamic terror?"

A: SHUT DOWN THE CIA

How to stop fentanyl?

A: SHUT DOWN THE DEA

How to educate our kids properly?

A: SHUT DOWN DoE - and block grant that money only to states with genuine private school voucher programs

How to "tackle" the climate change issue?

A: SHUT DOWN ALL TAXPAYER FUNDED Co2 "research"

How to stop Covid?

A: SHUT DOWN NIH

LIBERTARIANISM WORKS, and it will save us from bankruptcy if we try it again like the 1990s.

Water droplets are great for this ... look at these photos of Earth and you can see the white clouds clear as ... day ... ha ha ... little joke there ...

We need to know if we can do it should the need arise. ;)

We can't ... so why waste electricity? ... why boil off the oceans burning coal? ... what substance could we use that won't oxidize into poison in short order? ... this is Earth's atmosphere remember, not Venus, Mars or Jupiter ... bad things happen to everything except nitrogen (and argon) here ...

We can't ... so why waste electricity? ... why boil off the oceans burning coal? ... what substance could we use that won't oxidize into poison in short order? ... this is Earth's atmosphere remember, not Venus, Mars or Jupiter ... bad things happen to everything except nitrogen (and argon) here ...
You do have a point in that we don't seem to be able to solve any of our most serious problems; crime, disease, poverty, war. Why waste any more time and money on them.

You do have a point in that we don't seem to be able to solve any of our most serious problems; crime, disease, poverty, war. Why waste any more time and money on them.

Crime is down ... disease is WAY down ... poverty is losing ... and we haven't seen real war since 1945 ... these problems we can solve, or have already solved ... when's the last major Yellow Fever outbreak in New Orleans? ...

Biodegradable paper chaff.
Food and cover crops that have light colored flowers.

The paper will cover all the food crops and wreck their flowers ... how does cutting down trees prevent deforestation? ... how do you stop this paper chaff from absorbing the solar energy? ...

"Light colored flowers" ... [shakes head] ... you've never seen wheat, rice or corn in the fields growing? ... you must be a flatlanding city-sticker ...

Crime is down ... disease is WAY down ... poverty is losing ... and we haven't seen real war since 1945 ... these problems we can solve, or have already solved ... when's the last major Yellow Fever outbreak in New Orleans? ...
Any time our problems show any decline no matter how small people think they are no longer a problem. How about COVID? The pandemic is over, masking is gone, schools and businesses are open, but over a thousand people are still dying from it each day.
The paper will cover all the food crops and wreck their flowers ... how does cutting down trees prevent deforestation? ... how do you stop this paper chaff from absorbing the solar energy? ...
Bleached paper chaff will reflect energy not absorb it, and it does not have to be releases over farmland. The residue would be barely noticeable once settled and decomposed. There are millions of tons of paper in storage that have no use (other than my suggestion). There is a worldwide glut of paper. No trees need be cut down for this purpose.
"Light colored flowers" ... [shakes head] ... you've never seen wheat, rice or corn in the fields growing? ... you must be a flatlanding city-stick
I live in Wisconsin and view bare fields by the tens of thousands of acres in the spring and fall that could be planted in cover crops that have light colored flowers. Also, food crops can be engineered to have lighter colored flowers. The flower industry does this all the time.

If we can't figure it out maybe AI can. ;)

Bleached paper chaff will reflect energy not absorb it, and it does not have to be releases over farmland. The residue would be barely noticeable once settled and decomposed. There are millions of tons of paper in storage that have no use (other than my suggestion). There is a worldwide glut of paper. No trees need be cut down for this purpose.;)

I thought so ... do they not produce paper in Wisconsin anymore? ... I'll bet that's because of the regulations on bleaching paper ... yeah, bleach is really bad for the environment ... see how it completely destroys all microbial life in public swimming pools? ... bleached paper doesn't decompose all that fast, try it yourself ...

I still like water droplets for this ...

Just curious ... why do you think Wisconsin doesn't get cold enough in winter? ... longer growing seasons is a benefit of global warming ...

You have proved that decisively.

I thought so ... do they not produce paper in Wisconsin anymore? ... I'll bet that's because of the regulations on bleaching paper ... yeah, bleach is really bad for the environment ... see how it completely destroys all microbial life in public swimming pools? ... bleached paper doesn't decompose all that fast, try it yourself .
FYI.

Forum List

Back