How to cool the earth.

Well ... I know correlation ≠ causation ... but it is statistically true that every time human population goes up ... CO2 levels go up ... perfect correlation ... I'd speculate that it's these extra humans using extra energy that's causing the rise in carbon pollution ... and all other kinds of pollution ... the Ford F-150 is the best selling rig in the world or some such ... that's carbon intensive ... ha ha ha ha ...

People are the pollution ... or as Terry Kath said "pollution is the byproduct of money" ... outside of Chinese-style authoritarianism, only fossil fuel dependent affluence seems to control human reproduction ... though SCOTUS now gives the right of abortion to the government, things may be changing here in the USA ...

Climate is what we expect, and our expectations are strictly our own, not nature's ... weather is what we actually get, and humans can't control weather ... we can only control our own expectations ... i.e. we get to define climate however we want to, and change it willy-nilly ... it's just statistics ...

Plans to put reflective material into the upper atmosphere were scrapped because scientists feared it would remain with long term negative consequences.

My plan: Release it into the lower atmosphere where it will fall to earth without long term negative consequences.

And I'm not even a scientist. :)
All we gotta do is move it a little closer to Mars.

what pollution are you talking about?

Going stupid on me? ...

5220-582e9b60cb08a.jpg

carbon pollution ...

Opening an umbrella doesn't control the rain but it does keep you dry.
Building your house using concrete doesn't stop tornadoes but it keeps you and your stuff safe. It's called mitigation, not control. ;)
concrete does absorb differently and emit differently.

isn't oil in the ground already?

Looks to me as if it's floating on the ocean surface ... what part of this picture lead you to believe this it was underground? ... see the guy, he'd be dead if this was in the ground ...

Carbon is SAFEST left in the ground ... next SAFEST is burnt ... it's all the crap in between that's the problem ...

Piping this into our homes ??? ... insane ...

Carbon is SAFEST left in the ground ... next SAFEST is burnt ... it's all the crap in between that's the problem ...
I feel sorry for you all! seems dropping the big bomb is your solution huh? Wow. holy fk. Really. I have nothing left to say about your ignorance

Forum List

Back