How to count classified emails: A math primer for my Democrat friends

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I've seen multiple posts by Dems on this board poo pooing Hillary's blatant disregard of National Security as nothing. "It's ONLY two classified emails, for gosh sakes!" Let's review. First of all the 2 classified emails were from a RANDOM DRAW of 40. And one of the two contained surveillance data captured by one of our drones which is SUPER WAY CLASSIFIED!! Are you following me? One in 20 was a huge big deal for National Security! So here is the math. 1 out of 20 is in percentage....anyone? yes that's right 5%. Now here is where it gets tricky. If we apply the 5% to Hillary's 30,000 emails that is how many? That's right 1500!! Whoa that number is much bigger than 2, isn't it? Hopefully this helps you understand that your pant suit,Nehru jacket wearing hero Hillary is in deeeeeeeeeeeep doo doo. That concludes the lesson for today.

I've seen multiple posts by Dems on this board poo pooing Hillary's blatant disregard of National Security as nothing. "It's ONLY two classified emails, for gosh sakes!" Let's review. First of all the 2 classified emails were from a RANDOM DRAW of 40. And one of the two contained surveillance data captured by one of our drones which is SUPER WAY CLASSIFIED!! Are you following me? One in 20 was a huge big deal for National Security! So here is the math. 1 out of 20 is in percentage....anyone? yes that's right 5%. Now here is where it gets tricky. If we apply the 5% to Hillary's 30,000 emails that is how many? That's right 1500!! Whoa that number is much bigger than 2, isn't it? Hopefully this helps you understand that your pant suit,Nehru jacket wearing hero Hillary is in deeeeeeeeeeeep doo doo. That concludes the lesson for today.

They've already found 60 classified emails, and they've barely started.

Really?! :eek:

Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?

Feds flag 60 Clinton emails for classified data report New York Post

Do you have a link?

Oh no it's over!!! :eek:

Do they have to send out the Po po, or does she just turn herself in? Is she allowed to be president from behind bars, or does that disqualify her?

If it's four or forty,six or sixty,Hillary and her defenders will say at this point what difference does it make....
Hilly baby will say she did nothing wrong.The number of e mails doesn't change a thing...
Hillary is right and everyone else is wrong.

Just another case of the right's war on women...

Do you have a link?

Might be...
ABC News Highly Likely There s A Backup Server With Hillary Clinton s Emails - YouTube

Do they have to send out the Po po, or does she just turn herself in? Is she allowed to be president from behind bars, or does that disqualify her?

The left will spin it by saying Hillary is so qualified to be President she can run this country from a jail cell.... lol

Do you have a link?

Might be...
ABC News Highly Likely There s A Backup Server With Hillary Clinton s Emails - YouTube
Oh my gosh!!! :eek:

Hillary-In-Prison-136815740552.jpeg

Forum List

Back