How to Crack Down on Election Deniers? Make Them Pay. Literally.

By rampaging thru the capital like a herd of wild animals & threatening the life of Pence as Spanky Dotard sat on his ass in the W.H. playing with himself, glued to the teeeeveee.

Your hero.
Link?

You are as dumb as Jerry Nadler. How have MAGAs derided someone else's rights? And threatening election workers when the government did it to everyone that came forward about fraud was alright? Did it bother you then?

It always bothers me when one group attempts to overthrow our legally elected Government. It should you as well. But since it was your small group then it doesn't bother you. I took the same oath 5 times and I live by that oath. And that was an oath to a Nation.

It always bothers me when one group attempts to overthrow our legally elected Government. It should you as well. But since it was your small group then it doesn't bother you. I took the same oath 5 times and I live by that oath. And that was an oath to a Nation.
Especially when they are unarmed. You didn't get the oath right your first four times? You still don't get it.

Forum List

Back