How To Crash Your State Economy In One Simple Trick - Free Heathcare For Some

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Democrats pandering to blacks continue. New trick - race based healthcare. Good thing Kentucky elected Democratic Governor, right?
And he's even bragging about unequal treatment under the law. Wait, what law? No law was passed in Kentucky to authorize anything like that.
This will go to SC., and I guess, anyone who question it, or challenge it would be labeled as racist.

Governor Promises To Provide Free Health Care For All Black Kentuckians Who Need It - NPR
Kentucky governor outlines plan to provide health coverage for '100 percent' of black communities - The Hill

We are all screwed either way, so whatever. The house of cards of fiat currency is leaning toward collapse.

This should be unconstitutional.

Why? they are going to reach out to black communities to find everyone who is qualified and doesn't have coverage.

What do you mean "qualified"?

Being black is only qualification required. If you're black, you get free healthcare from the state. Do you think that "qualification" is constitutional?

Democrats pandering to blacks continue. New trick - race based healthcare. Good thing Kentucky elected Democratic Governor, right?
And he's even bragging about unequal treatment under the law. Wait, what law? No law was passed in Kentucky to authorize anything like that.
This will go to SC., and I guess, anyone who question it, or challenge it would be labeled as racist.

Governor Promises To Provide Free Health Care For All Black Kentuckians Who Need It - NPR
Kentucky governor outlines plan to provide health coverage for '100 percent' of black communities - The Hill
When you're dealing with company store healthcare, yes it is.

How can anything be "unconstitutioinal" when The (former) U.S.A. has NO constitution? It's gone. Fuggediboutit. It's mob rule now. Get used to it.

It's mob rule only in areas where Democrats have political power. One way to fix that is to remove Democrats. The other way is to remove mob.

When people get tired of their shit, things will change.

1591543580416.gif

Isn't that was the folks in Seattle are protesting about? Free healthcare, free college, free housing? Etc...etc...etc.

All you Non Progs. You must find ways to slow down at work. Get paid. But produce less. Unless it is for those you now. We are becoming tribal now. The warnings of tribes coming to our nation are the past now. We will settle into our groups and those with issues with others may bury them for the common good. Learn to be gremlins. We must let this stupid disease stay in mostly blue areas. The corporate world must not crap on you for having an opinion. And they will deserve any retribution if it comes to that.

Why? they are going to reach out to black communities to find everyone who is qualified and doesn't have coverage.

Being black is only qualification required. If you're black, you get free healthcare from the state. Do you think that "qualification" is constitutional?

I take it you found the headline so exciting you didn't bother to read your own article.

I take it you found the headline so exciting you didn't bother to read your own article.

What makes you think I didn't read it?

Sounds pretty questionable, but I don't have standing in Kentucky. Haven't lived there since I was 17.

Isn't that was the folks in Seattle are protesting about? Free healthcare, free college, free housing? Etc...etc...etc.

Now that you said it, if this Kentucky slight of hands means blacks from other states would rush moving to Kentucky, than give this Governor Medal of Freedom.

Your entire OP. Your follow up posts.

" In Beshear’s plan, state-paid “health insurance connectors” will be used to reach out to African American Kentucky residents and assist them in applying for insurance through Medicaid expansion, private plans or federal plans, Bloomberg Law reported. "

Nowhere in that statement is there a plan to insure all blacks, a program that requires a law be passed to approve, or even a legal issue that could be heard by any court let alone the supreme court.

Your entire OP. Your follow up posts.

" In Beshear’s plan, state-paid “health insurance connectors” will be used to reach out to African American Kentucky residents and assist them in applying for insurance through Medicaid expansion, private plans or federal plans, Bloomberg Law reported. "

Nowhere in that statement is there a plan to insure all blacks, a program that requires a law be passed to approve, or even a legal issue that could be heard by any court let alone the supreme court.

Oh, cool... you just missed the part where he's saying that he believe health care is a "basic human right" and than :“We are gonna begin an effort to cover 100 percent of our individuals in our black and African American communities. Everybody,” he said. “We’re gonna be putting dollars behind it.” Kentucky have many poor people of all colors, and if he really believes in "basic human right", he would use his beliefs to insure everyone, and not to prioritize one group over any other.

Forum List

Back