How To Cross When A Car Stops For You

Wow. Four minutes for that? I'm going with "she thinks too much".
She has a very nice voice though. If only it had something important to say.

Stupid bitch. Someone sold her a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side. :lol:

Seriously... when this happens with me, I'll start moving in slow motion. Most people get the humor.
Or when someone holds a door open for me (it happens when you get older) I'll take very slow laborious steps. :lol:

Stupid bitch. Someone sold her a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side. :lol:

Seriously... when this happens with me, I'll start moving in slow motion. Most people get the humor.
Or when someone holds a door open for me (it happens when you get older) I'll take very slow laborious steps. :lol:

Hey -- maybe she's a maleman. :eusa_shifty:

This is still the classic:

I think she's just british :lol:

She has a British accent. Maybe she delivers mail in rural New Jersey? :dunno:

My guess is a kiwi....

EDIT: Nope, she's an Aussie. I'd bet money on it!

My guess is a kiwi....

EDIT: Nope, she's an Aussie. I'd bet money on it!

I think you'd win if anyone took the bet. Try that Cheerful Prince guy -- he's a betting man.

Yeah Australian and ethnically Vietnamese. But she has a fine RP British accent. I really like the timbre of her voice.

Forum List

Back