🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to End ISIS

Arianrhod

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2015
Two videos for your consideration:

Those with limited attention spans can start at 2:45 in the second video.

What was it some of you Mighty Internet Warriors were saying about women in combat?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Fuck Turkey. Start airdropping pink bullets to these people.

There's only 2 ways this war with ISIS ends.

Peace on Earth due to all non believers being killed and Islam rules the globe.

Or.....

You either get rid of cancer....all of it....or you die.

You know what...based solely on the comments being posted here, I'm glad I can't watch the video. It's blocked here at work

There are two videos exploring the Kurds' all-female units in northern Syria, and how they've effectively retaken two cities from ISIS control, because ISIS troops will run away when they realize women are shooting at them. They believe that if they're killed by a woman, they'll go straight to Hell.

You know what...based solely on the comments being posted here, I'm glad I can't watch the video. It's blocked here at work

There are two videos exploring the Kurds' all-female units in northern Syria, and how they've effectively retaken two cities from ISIS control, because ISIS troops will run away when they realize women are shooting at them. They believe that if they're killed by a woman, they'll go straight to Hell.
I like the idea of chicks killing ISIS dudes, then the ISIS dudes going to hell...that's just a bonus.

I agree with all of it!

Pure nonsense......there is absolutely nothing in the Quran to back up your idiotic post. ....... :cuckoo:

I love how she said she was a sniper.... What..? Using that raggedy ass AK you have on your back?

And what was with her putting her hand over the muzzle and kinda fondling it? Good way to lose a hand.

But hey if they want to fight as unit more power to em.

Pure nonsense......there is absolutely nothing in the Quran to back up your idiotic post. ....... :cuckoo:

I'm quoting the commanders of the Kurdish units stating what ISIS believes, and it's working.

I love how she said she was a sniper.... What..? Using that raggedy ass AK you have on your back?

And what was with her putting her hand over the muzzle and kinda fondling it? Good way to lose a hand.

She's managed 2.5 kills with that weapon. When it's all you have, you learn to be skilled with it.

I'm quoting the commanders of the Kurdish units stating what ISIS believes, and it's working.

She's managed 2.5 kills with that weapon. When it's all you have, you learn to be skilled with it.

It's not a matter of skill,it's a matter of having an inaccurate rifle.
No amount of skill helps when your rifle constantly put out flyers.

Well, it's not like these chicks can just drive down to their local Walmart and stock up...

Well, it's not like these chicks can just drive down to their local Walmart and stock up...

Those poor bastards....er...bitches.

Those poor bastards....er...bitches.

If only there were some oil-rich countries in the vicinity that could supply them with better weapons...

Forum List

Back