How to Mock an Atheist like Colin Norris

Tell them this -
Look in a mirror and say, 'Nothing intelligent created me'.

So what you're telling me Colin norris is this -
Nothing intelligent created you.

Understood.
Got it.
Keep trying to sell your religious b.s. Maybe some poor, uneducated Trump Cultist will buy it. Bigly!!!
fun to watch how hostile atheists become, maybe your buddy biden can help you sort it out.
you might start with the first law of thermodynamics - atheists can't seem to deal with it.

that's entertainment!
What does the first law of thermodynamics have in connection with your gods?
Jesus rules the first law of thermodynamics.
simple stuff for those metaphysically illuminated
Well, that's interesting. Rumor has it that Jesus was a carpenter. He took night classes?

Metaphysics comes in three main flavors: philosophical systems, ideologies and religions. In their theologies. religions attempt to create philosophical structures. You might have noticed that science is not included in metaphysics. This should help you understand that metaphysics is aligned with the development of competing philosophical or religious perspectives, not science investigation. The plethora of manmade gods and the mutually incompatible forms of worship, the various humans and animals available to be offered in sacrifice to worship to those gods should give you a clue as to some elements that differentiate metaphysics from science.
you're in a deeply vague vacuum with no context.
feel free to elaborate on the First Law of Thermodynamics at any time.
Then top it off by explaining where consciousness and ethics came from.
Oh, and if you really wanna get into it, tell us of the reason everything is happening for a reason and who controls cause and effect.
Feel free to tell us how the First Law of Thermodynamics has any connection to your gods.

What ''everything'' is happening for a reason?

Who controls cause and effect? Can you give us a name?

Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.
Keep trying to sell your religious b.s. Maybe some poor, uneducated Trump Cultist will buy it. Bigly!!!
fun to watch how hostile atheists become, maybe your buddy biden can help you sort it out.
you might start with the first law of thermodynamics - atheists can't seem to deal with it.

that's entertainment!
Well, that's interesting. Rumor has it that Jesus was a carpenter. He took night classes?

Metaphysics comes in three main flavors: philosophical systems, ideologies and religions. In their theologies. religions attempt to create philosophical structures. You might have noticed that science is not included in metaphysics. This should help you understand that metaphysics is aligned with the development of competing philosophical or religious perspectives, not science investigation. The plethora of manmade gods and the mutually incompatible forms of worship, the various humans and animals available to be offered in sacrifice to worship to those gods should give you a clue as to some elements that differentiate metaphysics from science.
Oh, and if you really wanna get into it, tell us of the reason everything is happening for a reason and who controls cause and effect.
Feel free to tell us how the First Law of Thermodynamics has any connection to your gods.

hollie doing the classic atheist avoiDance -
the female ego is just as dark as the male ego.

that's entertainment!

Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.

that's entertainment!

that's entertainment!
On the contrary, it is you suggesting that gods are causing "everything" to happen and are responsible for cause and effect.

You first need to make a defendable case for those gods before you can assign them tasks such as described above.

So, make your case for a particular collection of gods.

Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.

that's entertainment!

that's entertainment!
On the contrary, it is you suggesting that gods are causing "everything" to happen and are responsible for cause and effect.

You first need to make a defendable case for those gods before you can assign them tasks such as described above.

the premise of your inquiry is flawed -
there is only one Infinite.

enjoy your mortal existence before they haul you to the morgue, and begin your next incarnation.
ta ta

Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.

that's entertainment!

that's entertainment!

enjoy your mortal existence before they haul you to the morgue, and begin your next incarnation.
ta ta
"There is only one infinite... because I say so".

Not a convincing argument.

So.... why the need to threaten me with your gods? Do your gods approve of you making cheap threats on their behalf? Do your gods need enforcers issuing cheap threats as a way to keep the sheep in line?

Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.

that's entertainment!

that's entertainment!

ta ta

So.... why the need to threaten me with your gods? Do your gods approve of you making cheap threats on their behalf? Do your gods need enforcers issuing cheap threats as a way to keep the sheep in line?
wake up hollie -
it's all about life or death.
no question you're in the wide gate to death with the masses of christians and so-called nonchristians.
you add nothing to me, as i add nothing to you.

Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.

that's entertainment!

that's entertainment!

ta ta

wake up hollie -
no question you're in the wide gate to death with the masses of christians and so-called nonchristians.
Why should I accept your threats? If I am a horrible person for not accepting your gods, they can strike me down with a bolt of lightning.

I'm never surprised at the angry benediction from religioners of, "you'll get yours... and your little dog, too"

On the other hand, It's not my responsibility to add anything to you. Live your life in trembling fear of angry gods if you wish. That sounds like a prescription for a maladjusted personality and the punitive, condemning "tone" coming from so many religionists confirms that observation. I choose to live my life differently. If I am hauled up before a panel of gods after death, I will defend living a life free of fear and superstition and will instead suggest to the gods that "you fuckers got some a'splainin to do".

Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.

that's entertainment!

that's entertainment!

ta ta

wake up hollie -
Why should I accept your threats? If I am a horrible person for not accepting your gods, they can strike me down with a bolt of lightning.

I'm never surprised at the angry benediction from religioners of, "you'll get yours... and your little dog, too"

On the other hand, It's not my responsibility to add anything to you. Live your life in trembling fear of angry gods if you wish. That sounds like a prescription for a maladjusted personality and the punitive, condemning "tone" coming from so many religionists confirms that observation. I choose to live my life differently. If I am hauled up before a panel of gods after death, I will defend living a life free of fear and superstition and will instead suggest to the gods that "you fuckers got some a'splainin to do".
thou catastrophizes too much -
you've been listening to unenlightened religionists for too long.
now you can't see the Light when it appears.
As I've stated - enjoy your journey to the morgue while it lasts.
the masses are with you along your way
ta ta

yeah, the wizard of oz, the ultimate chick flick - two women fighting over a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.

that's entertainment!

that's entertainment!

ta ta

wake up hollie -

ta ta

yeah, the wizard of oz, the ultimate chick flick - two women fighting over a pair of shoes.
How disappointing. You just copied from an earlier post with warnings about what your gods have in store for me but nothing to indicate the existence of your gods at the end of my corporeal life.

Why make threats on behalf of gods you can't account for?

What if the gods prefer those with strength of character / conviction over those cowering in fear?

I'll be in that eternal heavenly party. You won't.

Last edited:
Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.

that's entertainment!

that's entertainment!

ta ta

wake up hollie -

ta ta

How disappointing. You just copied from an earlier post with warnings about what your gods have in store for me but nothing to indicate the existence of your gods at the end of my corporeal life.

Why make threats on behalf of gods you can't account for?

What if the gods prefer those with strength of character / conviction over those cowering in fear?

I'll be in that eternal heavenly party. You won't.
it's clearly evident you don't know what "Heaven" is.
you've been duped by fairy tales - like all the christians.

How I got C.N. to leave my theology thread:
Simply asked what possessed him to use a posting name of a nursing home serial killer, and why he didn't use Andrew Cuomo's name instead, for surely Cuomo was a more prolific serial killer of the Elderly.
Colin Norris is a former nurse and serial killer from the Milton area of Glasgow, Scotland, who was found guilty of murdering four elderly patients and attempting to murder another, in two hospitals in Leeds, England in 2002.
He was sentenced in 2008 to serve a minimum of 30 years in prison.

Tell them this -

Understood.
Got it.

All I see here is juvenile personal attack against a member of the forum.

Did he steal a candy bar from you a few years ago?

:rolleyes:

Colin norris Have you looked in a mirror yet and pondered that 'nothing intelligent created you'?

You could be right but I do know that my atheism certainly makes you godbotherers uncomfortable.
Your problem is I am very good at debunking religion and your stupid God, the hypocrisy of it all is also a favourite.
All you people have had ample time to refute anything I have said but no evidence has been presented.
It all comes down to evidence and that is where religion falters for 2000 years.
You might think you are right, have unique access to your God and some fools believe they have interacted with God. How stupid are they.

So to you, quite clearly you too do not have evidence but rely on attacking me personally. That's how I know you have nothing. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Do you want to go on with this son?
I'll bet you don't but slink away now like a mangy dog like they all do.

I posted unassailable expose of bible errors and ChemEngineer away after posing a single terrible reply then putting me on ignore. No one else has tried to counter this ever since:

Started at POST 60 it got ignored until I mention it at POST 92, there had been ZERO replies to post 60...... until POST 105 came along with a REPLY! oh my gosh he finally answers it, but he makes a fool of himself in the process and his courage quickly dried up when he ended with these words:

And so now, giggly Tommy, I have answered each and every one of your pretentious, ignorant questions thoroughly and I will add you to my Ignore List.

ciao brutto

Here is my POST 146 response to ChemEngineers silly reply, There have been 41 more replies, but NONE addressing my reply.

This has been my experience for many years now, they can't honestly address the obvious bible contradiction and absurdities.

Does any "Christian worrier" want to take up where weak cowardly ChemEngineers quick exit left off?

:bigbed:

HaShev
I can assure you, that is not me and that is not my name.
But if get a warm inner glow by thinking you are doxing me, go ahead. It Only proves exactly how paranoid you are about atheist challenging you beliefs.
You were all full of gas wells ago until I got reaction on here. Now the best you have is to attack me personally and rip into the profile.
It's a predictable scenario. Next you will all condemn me to hell.

HaShev
I can assure you, that is not me and that is not my name.
But if get a warm inner glow by thinking you are doxing me, go ahead. It Only proves exactly how paranoid you are about atheist challenging you beliefs.
You were all full of gas wells ago until I got reaction on here. Now the best you have is to attack me personally and rip into the profile.
It's a predictable scenario. Next you will all condemn me to hell.
You have trouble reading, which is OK I have trouble structuring my sentences in this format and typing anyway. I never said that serial killer was you, otherwise I would have asked if they gave cell phones and internet service in British prisons. I asked why you chose the posting name of the serial killer, nobody uses their actual name here, and it's not doxing to mention a name if you already profile that name. *L*
People doxed my first name a long time ago, but they'd have to wait in line behind many irrate corrupt politicians and staff, radical activists, terrorists groups, intrusive abusive corporations, MSM, mobsters, cartels, scam evangelists, to pull their hit campaigns on me.
4eb5qb.jpg

HaShev
And I'm supposed to believe your mealy mouthed pathetic justification.
It's a common practice when challenged to research profiles etc. As if it is relevant to anything. It means you have nothing left but go for a cheap shot.
Sound familiar?

HaShev
And I'm supposed to believe your mealy mouthed pathetic justification.
It's a common practice when challenged to research profiles etc. As if it is relevant to anything. It means you have nothing left but go for a cheap shot.
Sound familiar?
You mean the DNC strategy when they have no policies propaganda attack opposition personally instead? ;-)

Look at me!
I was created by magic
Its only magic to you because you dont have knowledge that God does

Neither do I

The difference is I’m not bitter about it

I just thank God that I’m here

Its only magic to you because you dont have knowledge that God does

Neither do I

The difference is I’m not bitter about it

I just thank God that I’m here
Poof!

I just created a dinosaur