How To Shut Down A Whiny Liberal & Their Attempted 'Gottcha' Question

“Do you believe that allowing LGBT Americans to serve in the military or women in combat is undermining our lethality?”
-- D-Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand

“Frankly, senator, I’ve never cared much about two consenting adults and who they go to bed with.”
- Secretary of Defense nominee James Mattis

“So the answer is no?”

“Senator, my concern is on the readiness of the force to fight and to make certain it’s at the top of its game.”

“The senator’s time has expired. Please adhere to the rules of the Senate.”

:p

Mattis Shuts Gillibrand Down On LGBT Military: I Don’t Care Who People ‘Go To Bed With’ [VIDEO]
Would've been much more efficient to just say no.
that wasn't a yes or no question. It was stupid and had nothing to do with the military objective.
Pseudocons claimed allowing gays to openly serve destroyed military readiness.

Got amnesia again, eh goldfish?

“Do you believe that allowing LGBT Americans to serve in the military or women in combat is undermining our lethality?”

“Frankly, senator, I’ve never cared much about two consenting adults and who they go to bed with.”

“So the answer is no?”

“Senator, my concern is on the readiness of the force to fight and to make certain it’s at the top of its game.”

Mattis Shuts Gillibrand Down On LGBT Military: I Don’t Care Who People ‘Go To Bed With’ [VIDEO]
Chalk up another liberal plank which Trump has led his Chumps over. Gays in the military are cool with the pseudocons now.
don't ask don't tell
Nope. If an openly gay person serves in the military, Trump has gotten the pseudocons to be cool with it now.

Slowly, bit by bit, Trump is leading the pseudocons into the liberal camp.

They've reminded me of the 60s and 70s hippies for quite some time as it is.
that wasn't your statement you stupid fk. Gays have been in the military for a long long time. don't ask don't tell, you don't think there were gays in the military? you are a stupid fk.

“So the answer is no?”

that wasn't a yes or no question. It was stupid and had nothing to do with the military objective.
Pseudocons claimed allowing gays to openly serve destroyed military readiness.

Got amnesia again, eh goldfish?
see my last post.

“So the answer is no?”

Even little children know when a question is yes or no. What happened to you?

“So the answer is no?”

Chalk up another liberal plank which Trump has led his Chumps over. Gays in the military are cool with the pseudocons now.
don't ask don't tell
Nope. If an openly gay person serves in the military, Trump has gotten the pseudocons to be cool with it now.

that wasn't your statement you stupid fk. Gays have been in the military for a long long time. don't ask don't tell, you don't think there were gays in the military? you are a stupid fk.
Try again retard. The issue was gays serving OPENLY in the military. The pseudocons said repealing don't ask don't tell would destroy military readiness.

Goldfish.

“So the answer is no?”

Even little children know when a question is yes or no. What happened to you?
did he answer yes or no?

I guess that's one more Obama thing Trump won't be rolling back.

“So the answer is no?”

don't ask don't tell

Try again retard. The issue was gays serving OPENLY in the military. The pseudocons said repealing don't ask don't tell would destroy military readiness.

Goldfish.
didn't they before? don't ask don't tell. They were openly gay. One couldn't ask them.

“So the answer is no?”

don't ask don't tell

Goldfish.

everyone who aligns with Trump voted for him (a non establishment Republican) so they could come out of the closet and finally be themselves .. gay Democrats.

~snort

don't ask don't tell

Goldfish.
didn't they before? don't ask don't tell. They were openly gay. One couldn't ask them.
No, they were NOT openly gay, goldfish. That was the DON'T TELL part of DADT.

Idiot.

Awesome.

Once again, the bigots have been found standing under their fiery cross on the wrong side of history.

The repeal of DADT stands forever.

“So the answer is no?”

don't ask don't tell

Yes we have been...and when DADT first came out under B. Clinton, it was the Right that HATED it. Then, when Obama get rid of it, the Right pretended it had been all their idea in the first place and they HATED to lose it.

don't ask don't tell

Goldfish.
Nope.....and asking was still going on even tho it wasn't supposed to be.

Forum List

Back