🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Take Donald Down - A User's Guide

Yeah, lil Joe...the same polls ran by the lamestream media that showed Hitlery was waaaaaaay ahead and would easily win the election. Some of your leftard pals even said that Trump voters shouldn't even bother wasting time. to vote. I mean really, Hitlery couldn't draw people to her rallies while Trump's was SRO. Project Veritas showed the dirty tricks of the DNC and the Wikileaks substantiate it. You really are taking this defeat hard and it's very entertaining to me. The satan worshipping, pedophile trafficking POS has much more to worry about than a recount .....

She did win the election- by 2 million votes.

So let me get this straight. In your mind, CHemtrails are real, Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax, the Illuminati are running everything...

But the Russians hacking into computer systems is completely improbable.

Yeah if Bush Jr did what Hillary did you would still be screaming murder

If Bush had gotten approval from the UN, the Arab League and NATO before he went in to Iraq, I'd have less issue with it...

Now put down the bottle.

You really believe that the U.N, Arab League and NATO had a problem with Bushpuppet going into Iraq and Afghanistan? DAMN, son....you are incredibly naive.....

You really believe that the U.N, Arab League and NATO had a problem with Bushpuppet going into Iraq and Afghanistan? DAMN, son....you are incredibly naive.....

Afghanistan, no. In fact he had approval from all of those bodies and massive cooperation. Most people had no problem with going into Afghanistan.

Iraq, on the other hand, he ignored the UN, ignored congress, ignored NATO, ignored most of our allies.

And when it turned to shit, as everyone told him it would, he just looked kind of stupid.

Yeah, lil Joe...the same polls ran by the lamestream media that showed Hitlery was waaaaaaay ahead and would easily win the election. Some of your leftard pals even said that Trump voters shouldn't even bother wasting time. to vote. I mean really, Hitlery couldn't draw people to her rallies while Trump's was SRO. Project Veritas showed the dirty tricks of the DNC and the Wikileaks substantiate it. You really are taking this defeat hard and it's very entertaining to me. The satan worshipping, pedophile trafficking POS has much more to worry about than a recount .....

She did win the election- by 2 million votes.

So let me get this straight. In your mind, CHemtrails are real, Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax, the Illuminati are running everything...

But the Russians hacking into computer systems is completely improbable.

It's not "in my mind"...I know for a fact that geo-engineering/stratospheric aerosol injection is going on and you have to be either ignorant or simply stupid to believe the bullshit story of Sandy Hoax. I know why you are pissed about the election...because even after all the attempts to rig the vote like they did with the DNC nomination process? Hitlery still got thumped and that's in spite of three million votes that we know of that were cast by illegals. Hillary couldn't fill up a small gymnasium when she would have infrequent rallies. Trump had SRO....just like Sanders had. So, please spare me that Russians hacked voting machines and changed votes. Trump voters had to show up en mass just to offset the cheating of the DNC. She had "scandal" written all over her and it was going to dog her because there is PLENTY of evidence that has yet to be revealed that ties her and Bill "drop trou" to numerous crimes in Haiti including child trafficking. I am hoping that it all comes out because both Hiltery and Bill "drop trou" deserve life-time prison sentences.

Last edited:

Afghanistan, no. In fact he had approval from all of those bodies and massive cooperation. Most people had no problem with going into Afghanistan.

Iraq, on the other hand, he ignored the UN, ignored congress, ignored NATO, ignored most of our allies.

And when it turned to shit, as everyone told him it would, he just looked kind of stupid.

Wow, the neocons and the leftards in the House and Senate must have been mind readers because they started troops towards Afghanistan even before the false flag 9/11 event. Any resistance by the U.N was token and Congress including leftards gave him their blessing to go into Iraq. Save your revisionist history for someone else....I know what went down. I am beyond embarrassed that I ever supported any kind of war. The one of many differences between you and me is that I learn form my mistakes and seek the truth. You would rather believe in pretty little lies.

It's not "in my mind"...I know for a fact that geo-engineering/stratospheric aerosol injection is going on

And you "know' this how? Because you saw something on a crackpot website?

you have to be either ignorant or simply stupid to believe the bullshit story of Sandy Hoax.

No, you have to be a horrible person to dismiss the tragedy these families went through. But we've already established that.

I'm still waiting for you to answer why hasn't the NRA Exposed this 'Hoax', if there is so much evidence?

I know why you are pissed about the election...because even after all the attempts to rig the vote like they did with the DNC nomination process? Hitlery still got thumped and that's in spite of three million votes that we know of that were cast by illegals.

Uh, she won by 2.1 million votes. And i'm just waiting for all the irregularities that show up on the recounts of PA, WI and MI.

Wow, the neocons and the leftards in the House and Senate must have been mind readers because they started troops towards Afghanistan even before the false flag 9/11 event. Any resistance by the U.N was token and Congress including leftards gave him their blessing to go into Iraq. Save your revisionist history for someone else....I know what went down. I am beyond embarrassed that I ever supported any kind of war. The one of many differences between you and me is that I learn form my mistakes and seek the truth. You would rather believe in pretty little lies.

Okay, guy, if you think 9/11 was a hoax, I'm not sure there's much I can do for you.

Okay, guy, if you think 9/11 was a hoax, I'm not sure there's much I can do for you.

9/11 was an inside job, Joe....a false flag event.......15 years later, do you still believe that 19 box-cutter welding Saudis (guided by a CIA asset residing in a cave in Afghanistan) took down the CIA, NSA, NORAD and the Pentagon and buttfucked them on the world stage....collapsed three buildings with two planes that fell inside their own footprint and attacked the Pentagon by doing an aeronautical maneuver that pilots for 9/11 truth said was impossible because a plane is really nothing but a bus with wings??? It's akin to a Greyhound bus trying to compete in the Indy 500. BTW, there is nothing that I would ever want or need from the likes of you...are we clear on that????

9/11 was an inside job, Joe....a false flag event.......15 years later, do you still believe that 19 box-cutter welding Saudis (guided by a CIA asset residing in a cave in Afghanistan) took down the CIA, NSA, NORAD and the Pentagon and buttfucked them on the world stage....collapsed three buildings with two planes that fell inside their own footprint and attacked the Pentagon by doing an aeronautical maneuver that pilots for 9/11 truth said was impossible because a plane is really nothing but a bus with wings??? It's akin to a Greyhound bus trying to compete in the Indy 500. BTW, there is nothing that I would ever want or need from the likes of you...are we clear on that????

So what did we see on TV that morning? Because it looked like planes crashing into buildings to me.

Look, no one is crazier than 9/11 Truthers..

Forum List

Back