How To Take Donald Down - A User's Guide

Try again.

Nope. I made my point. Qaddafy was a mad man, a brutal dictator and a sponsor of terrorism. The world is truly better off now that he's dead.

That the Libyan couldn't get their shit together when he was gone... not our problem.

That is your problem. You don't have a point. You have a very transparent attempt to justify actions that should not have taken place. This is you making a dodge effort. You suck, Joe. You suck on many levels.

Nope. I made my point. Qaddafy was a mad man, a brutal dictator and a sponsor of terrorism. The world is truly better off now that he's dead.
Another progressive lie. Qaddaffy stopped sponsoring terrorism in the 1980's after Ronald Reagan kicked his ass. Because of that, after 9/11 he turned over all of his nuclear arsenal to us and cooperated with everything we were trying to do.
That the Libyan couldn't get their shit together when he was gone... not our problem.
That progressives like you can't get your shit together isn't our fault - but still you demand that we provide food, housing, healthcare, and more to you.

image.jpeg

That is your problem. You don't have a point. You have a very transparent attempt to justify actions that should not have taken place. This is you making a dodge effort. You suck, Joe. You suck on many levels.

again, I realize you had this dream of b eign one of Moamar's Female Guards, but the guy was really a monster. The world is better off that he's dead.

Another progressive lie. Qaddaffy stopped sponsoring terrorism in the 1980's after Ronald Reagan kicked his ass. Because of that, after 9/11 he turned over all of his nuclear arsenal to us and cooperated with everything we were trying to do.

Uh, Poodle, I realize that you are 25 and don't remember these things because they happened before you were born. Qadaffy blew up Flight 103 in 21 December 1988, when Reagan was on his way out in an Alzheimer's induced daze.

Here you go, buddy, from the Right WIng Weekly Standard,

The Libyan Terrorist: Muammar Qaddafi

In fact, Qadaffi didn't end his terrorist sponsorship until 1999, and he did so for two reasons. 1) The rise of Al Qaeda and other Jihadist factions weakened his ability to control such groups, and 2) He was trying to ingratiate himself with the European Union, who he wanted to do business with.

That progressives like you can't get your shit together isn't our fault - but still you demand that we provide food, housing, healthcare, and more to you.

Guy, if we spent as much money relieving poverty in this country as we do sticking our dicks into the Mid-East Hornet's nest, our poor would be doing very well.

Again, if you were more than 25, you'd know this.

Guy, if we spent as much money relieving poverty in this country as we do sticking our dicks into the Mid-East Hornet's nest, our poor would be doing very well.

That's why Libya was a bad idea Gomer. Obama and Clinton stuck their dicks in Libya and almost Syria.

That's why Libya was a bad idea Gomer. Obama and Clinton stuck their dicks in Libya and almost Syria.

Meh... not really.

Your premise is that Qadaffy would still be in power if we hadn't stuck our noses in.

When in fact, his whole country rose up against him. If he hadn't blown his bank account paying African Mercenaries, he'd have been gone in a week.

The point is, we didn't stick our dicks in Syria, but it's still a mess because everyone else did. We didn't stick our dicks in Yemen, either.

Meh... not really.

Your premise is that Qadaffy would still be in power if we hadn't stuck our noses in.

When in fact, his whole country rose up against him. If he hadn't blown his bank account paying African Mercenaries, he'd have been gone in a week.

The point is, we didn't stick our dicks in Syria, but it's still a mess because everyone else did. We didn't stick our dicks in Yemen, either.

Ahhh poor joey Boi, I never said he would or wouldn't be in power. We had no business there. Obama stuck his dick in there, Clinton had lots of hostile plans for countries in the ME, we need to stay out of there.

again, I realize you had this dream of b eign one of Moamar's Female Guards, but the guy was really a monster. The world is better off that he's dead.

Wrong answer.

You're a fucking liar.

Ahhh poor joey Boi, I never said he would or wouldn't be in power. We had no business there. Obama stuck his dick in there, Clinton had lots of hostile plans for countries in the ME, we need to stay out of there.

I don't disagree with that, but as long as the Zionists and Oil Companies are calling the shots, we are going to be in there. Deal with it.

Wrong answer.

You're a fucking liar.

Here you go, Disir, here's your hero...

It's simple. No manual required. We learned this from the campaign. High profile individuals or groups who get national attention for offending Trump will in turn get all of his attention, thus Trump will fuck himself up without any of us having to lift a finger:

The cast and crew of "Hamilton" have shown us how:

1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
    The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior

2. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 19
    The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!

3. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 19
    Our wonderful future V.P. Mike Pence was harassed last night at the theater by the cast of Hamilton, cameras blazing.This should not happen!

THIS SHOWS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS
  4. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
    I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa
You're a year late with your plan, Gertrude...epic fail.

It's simple. No manual required. We learned this from the campaign. High profile individuals or groups who get national attention for offending Trump will in turn get all of his attention, thus Trump will fuck himself up without any of us having to lift a finger:

The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior

The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!

Our wonderful future V.P. Mike Pence was harassed last night at the theater by the cast of Hamilton, cameras blazing.This should not happen!

I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa
You're a year late with your plan, Gertrude...epic fail.
unnamed-8-1.jpg

Wrong answer.

You're a fucking liar.

Here you go, Disir, here's your hero...

Try again. The only thing you have managed to produce is that body bags only matter when the Republicans are in charge. Everything else is justified......using (no less) the exact same excuses.

..................and President- Elect Trump has the Right as does every American to point out what a bucket of anti-American bilge the hamilton pile of shit in fact is.

Try again. The only thing you have managed to produce is that body bags only matter when the Republicans are in charge. Everything else is justified......using (no less) the exact same excuses.

Except there were no American Body bags involved in the operation against Libya. (Sorry, Benghazi was later.) Libyan Body bags, I could care less about. If they want to kill each other, that's Darwinism in action.

Again, if you want to have the argument getting in the middle of that was a bad idea, I guess you can. But it was going down if we got involved or not.

I don't disagree with that, but as long as the Zionists and Oil Companies are calling the shots, we are going to be in there. Deal with it.

Yep, Democrats and Republicans tied to big business.

Forum List

Back