🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Take Donald Down - A User's Guide

It is sad that Liberals hate this nation so much that they are plotting and scheming how to cause the next administration to fail...for their own selfish personal and party benefit.

They continue to prove the DNC should be stripped of its official status as a 'Political Party' and should be considered a pilitical terrorist organization (riots, violence, bombing GOP HQs, calling for the overthrow of the govt, burning flags, calling for the racist murder of whites, calling for the assassination of the new President...)

By their own actions / words they have become 'enemies of the state'!

It's that what you called the people who made Nixon resign? The Mango Mussolini is waaaaaay worse than the Dick, dick.
Nixon was a choir boy compared to Obama and Slick Willy.

She orchestrated Libya and was heavily involved in Syria. Which makes you guys the biggest assholes on the planet for not just creating a refugee crisis but then kicking out memes and participating in an online propaganda campaign calling everyone racists because they didn't want to bring them in. Not to mention disaster capitalism....specifically Haiti.

You know who is dishonest here? You are.

Your whole premise is that Libyans and Syrians would have been perfectly happy with their dictators if we hadn't intervened.... which is absurd.

She orchestrated Libya and was heavily involved in Syria. Which makes you guys the biggest assholes on the planet for not just creating a refugee crisis but then kicking out memes and participating in an online propaganda campaign calling everyone racists because they didn't want to bring them in. Not to mention disaster capitalism....specifically Haiti.

Your whole premise is that Libyans and Syrians would have been perfectly happy with their dictators if we hadn't intervened.... which is absurd.

Try again. You are no savior. Ask the dead people. Ask the people who have been traumatized. Ask the children with no parents. Ask the parents that can't function because they are dealing with PTSD.

Last edited:
so libs are talking about "taking down" the president.

Might want to be careful there, sparky...

Screen-Shot-2016-11-15-at-3.50.24-PM-316x234.jpg

Federal Charges Filed Against Man Who Allegedly Threatened to Assassinate Trump

It's simple. No manual required. We learned this from the campaign.
You mean the campaign where you guys got your asses kicked? is that the campaign you learned "this" from?

.... and if it's so fucking simple to "take the Donald down" why didn't you do it during the campaign ? Oh I forgot, simple is too difficult for Democrats. :cool:

Try again. You are no savior. Ask the dead people. Ask the people who have been traumatized. Ask the children with no parents. Ask the parents that can't function because they are dealing with PTSD.

Go back and read what I said and have someone help you with the big words.

I understood it correctly. You are a douche.

I understood it correctly. You are a douche.

No, you didn't. And if I explained it to you again, you still wouldn't.

So you really think that Libyans were totally happy with Qadaddi in charge?

Most were. Even so, it's a sovereign nation. Let me make this very clear. There is no justification with a humanitarian intervention. It is isn't there. Now you are responsible for countless deaths. But that's ok because it was Libya. Next, you guys will whip out how non racist you are.

Last edited:
Let's be honest for a moment - WaitingFor2020 literally couldn't create a "User Guide" for reheating leftovers in a microwave. We're talking about one of the great mental-midgets of USMB here and she's pretending to know how to run a presidential campaign.

The best part is that she says to make Trump do exactly what he always does - respond when provoked. Well he just spent 18 months doing exactly that and all it did was put him in the White House. So her plan to defeat Trump is to provoke him into doing what made him win. See what I mean folks about WaitingFor2020 being one of the great mental-midgets of USMB? :lol:

Most were. Even so, it's a sovereign nation. Let me make this very clear. There is no justification with a humanitarian intervention. It is isn't there. Now you are responsible for countless deaths. But that's ok because it was Libya. Next, you guys will whip out how non racist you are.

Uh, no, most weren't, which is why they took up arms against him. Qaddafy was so hated by his own people he had to hire African mercenaries to prop up his regime, and they did horrible things to the Libyan people.

NATO, the UN, the Arab League ALL begged us to intervene.

Uh, no, most weren't, which is why they took up arms against him. Qaddafy was so hated by his own people he had to hire African mercenaries to prop up his regime, and they did horrible things to the Libyan people.

Try again There is no humanitarian argument here.

The US found a group of rebels and supported them for a regime change. Period.

No, I'm just pointing out you are a loser who backed a loser, and now you can't handle losing.

This isn't a liberal sport - you don't get a trophy for participating or losing. You LOST. NO TROPHY FOR YOU.

Guys like you who suddenly realize you don't get such a trophy never learned how to lose with dignity and class, so you're whining, bitchng, and wishing ill on the winner, proving liberal policies - like 'Everyone gets a trophy' - breeds / results in butthurt Snowflakes.

Guy, this isn't a game like afternoon softball.

This is something that is going to effect lives of millions of people.

People will come home in body bags because of this guy.

Pointing out that this is not what the American People wanted is completely appropriate.

You are being intentionally obtuse.

No, i'm not. I mean, I know you wingnuts are screaming "Beeeeeenghazi" to the top off your lungs for years, but the fact is, two of thoe guys were mercenaries, and if a US Ambassador hadn't been on the ground that day, no one would care.

Just like you didn't care about the 65 embassy employees who were killed during attacks during Bush's time in office. (Which pales to the 5000 americans who died in his completely unnecessary war in Iraq.)

What a pathetic post. You call yourself an American? Conservatives showed Obama the respect he deserved as an incoming President in 08. Liberals like you are showing how classless and small you all are.

Pres. elect Trump never showed Pres. Obama any respect till he met with him. Never.
Tell Obama you have to show respect to get respect.

Now Libya is run by Al Qaeda now....:lmao:

Try again There is no humanitarian argument here.

The US found a group of rebels and supported them for a regime change. Period.

Obama called the interference in Libya his worst move in his Presidency, he regrets it.

...and much happier with ISIS/Al Qaeda controlling their lives. :lmao:

Forum List

Back