🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Take Donald Down - A User's Guide

What a pathetic post. You call yourself an American? Conservatives showed Obama the respect he deserved as an incoming President in 08. Liberals like you are showing how classless and small you all are.

Pres. elect Trump never showed Pres. Obama any respect till he met with him. Never.
And vice versa. You have to give respect to get tespect.

Barry is overseas right now telling foreign leaders 'He (Trump) MAY not be so bad...' Yeah, that's 'respect'.

During the election Barry constantly disrespected Trump.

It was proved Barry met with the liberal organizer who coordinated violence against Trump events / supporters...

..and you now want Trump to go to the WH and kiss the narcissist's ring?

:lmao: You Snowflakes are funny!

Maybe we can all just hope that good stuff happens, for the good of the country.

Even if Trump (horrors!) gets the credit.

There's the problem.....it shouldn't matter who gets the credit.......but Democrats aren't trying to make "good stuff happen". They want bad stuff to happen and their party is set up to make bad stuff continue to happen. It's why that have Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid running their party in Congress, and they nominate a racist Muslim to run the DNC.

It's simple. No manual required. We learned this from the campaign. High profile individuals or groups who get national attention for offending Trump will in turn get all of his attention, thus Trump will fuck himself up without any of us having to lift a finger:

The cast and crew of "Hamilton" have shown us how:

1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
    The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior

2. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 19
    The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!

3. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 19
    Our wonderful future V.P. Mike Pence was harassed last night at the theater by the cast of Hamilton, cameras blazing.This should not happen!

THIS SHOWS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS
  4. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
    I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa

Election have consequences. we won. Get over it

Trump won the battle and started a war. Gird your flabby loins, Franky.
It's simple. No manual required. We learned this from the campaign. High profile individuals or groups who get national attention for offending Trump will in turn get all of his attention, thus Trump will fuck himself up without any of us having to lift a finger:

The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior

The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!

Our wonderful future V.P. Mike Pence was harassed last night at the theater by the cast of Hamilton, cameras blazing.This should not happen!

I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa

Are you going to throw a safety pin at me Guno

What a pathetic post. You call yourself an American? Conservatives showed Obama the respect he deserved as an incoming President in 08. Liberals like you are showing how classless and small you all are.

Pres. elect Trump never showed Pres. Obama any respect till he met with him. Never.

Wrong!

Trump On Obama In 2009: “I Think He’s Doing A Really Good Job…He’s Totally A Champion”

Wrong!

Trump On Obama In 2009: “I Think He’s Doing A Really Good Job…He’s Totally A Champion”
Once AGAIN libs are busted ying / creating false narratives to rail against. :p

He never met him till he was president-elect.

Well to quote an American Hero...."Ahm youah huckleberry".
You fuckers still don't get it, but you will.
We aren't taking any more of your shit, if you want "war" come and get it.
You fuckers still don't get it, but you will

lol revenge fantasies much?

Wrong!

Yeah......Obama did such a great job after a few weeks as president he got a Nobel Peace Prize for giving wonderful speeches to a bunch of foreigners.

Are you going to throw a safety pin at me Guno

it would slide off with all the grease

He never met him till he was president-elect.

Well to quote an American Hero...."Ahm youah huckleberry".
You fuckers still don't get it, but you will.
We aren't taking any more of your shit, if you want "war" come and get it.
You fuckers still don't get it, but you will

lol revenge fantasies much?

In 10 we took the House.
in 12 we took the Senate.
In 16 you lost the Presidency.

We've been kicking your asses for 6 years.

Lol! You took him right into the WH! Lol! You are pretty funny.

Don't forget this one, he quickly deleted it. Spokeswoman not saying why.

CxrN6vuVQAA98s9.jpg

These people have two solid hours of memorized lines that they speak in front of a new audience every fucking night. God, the man is an asshole.

I'm sorry, but was this intended as a revelation? Yes, we've elected an asshole, let's just roll with it and give him the room to be himself.

If they were able to do that then they wouldn't be in the fix they are in. Everyone told them America does care that Hillary's a criminal, Obamacare is a financial nightmare and people coming into this country should do so legally. Democrats said no they don't because Democrats don't. A massive election loss at every level of government doesn't even make them bat an eye, they keep rolling the same script

Yup, you're right, "both" sides do that. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Both sides lost the election? Interesting hypothesis, but the daily headlines seem to contradict you

Nope. It's not about America, it's not about issues, it's not about strongly held convictions...it's all about sides.

If one side is for it, the other side is against it...doesn't matter what it is, that is irrelevant.

If Obama is for TPP, the Democrats are for Free Trade and Republicans oppose it.

If W. Bush is for a government perscription drug plan, Republicans are all in for new entitlement programs and Democrats oppose it.

The ONLY exceptions that I can recall were W. Bush Amnesty and TARP.

Yes, I have an issue with any candidate who wins the support of hate groups. You know something is wrong when the KKK loves you.

kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-1478024176.jpg

But that doesn't apply to the Communist party and Hillary, huh, Indian princess?

Pravda supported Hillary? No honey, Putin supported Trump, you fucking idiot.

What does that have to do with what I said, Dearie? So is the Communist party endorsing her as the Communist Party candidate a concern or not? You said "You know something is wrong when the KKK loves you." Do you know something is wrong when the Communist party loves you? The Communist party said to Hillary, we don't need a candidate, you rock our world. So is that a problem?

Would you like to provide a verified source for your comment? No? The diarrhea foaming from your mouth is good enough for you.

Wow, you're too lazy to Google that the Communist party endorsed Hillary? Just wow. No wonder you can't get a job and need politicians to feed you. But here you go. Just, freaking, wow.

Communist Party unites behind Hillary

Hillary´s hour

So, you're attacking Trump for being endorsed by the KKK, what do you say about the Communist party endorsing Hillary? The standard is about to change, it's it Chicky the Chippewa?

Damn that Hillary, being endorsed by the Communists. Go ahead, let's hear it

Don't forget this one, he quickly deleted it. Spokeswoman not saying why.

CxrN6vuVQAA98s9.jpg

These people have two solid hours of memorized lines that they speak in front of a new audience every fucking night. God, the man is an asshole.

I'm sorry, but was this intended as a revelation? Yes, we've elected an asshole, let's just roll with it and give him the room to be himself.

If they were able to do that then they wouldn't be in the fix they are in. Everyone told them America does care that Hillary's a criminal, Obamacare is a financial nightmare and people coming into this country should do so legally. Democrats said no they don't because Democrats don't. A massive election loss at every level of government doesn't even make them bat an eye, they keep rolling the same script

Both sides lost the election? Interesting hypothesis, but the daily headlines seem to contradict you

Not what I said, not restating what I did say for you.

You're playing the stupid game where I'm supposed to criticize both parties in every post to prove I'm not in either party while you just criticize Republicans because it's not necessary for you to meet your own standard, so I was being a smart ass.

Get it now?

You're playing the stupid game where I'm supposed to criticize both parties in every post to prove I'm not in either party while you just criticize Republicans because it's not necessary for you to meet your own standard, so I was being a smart ass.

Get it now?

I get why you need to pitch it that way, yeah, and my attempting to talk to you is rather silly isn't it. You will hear that which you will yourself to hear regardless of what is actually said and meant.

Get it now?

I get why you need to pitch it that way, yeah, and my attempting to talk to you is rather silly isn't it. You will hear that which you will yourself to hear regardless of what is actually said and meant.

Romper, Stomper, Bomper Boo......did you have fun?

Maybe we can all just hope that good stuff happens, for the good of the country.

Even if Trump (horrors!) gets the credit.

As you can see by the dozens of threads like this, that the left isn't even going to wait until the man has stepped one foot into the oval office.

Get it now?

You're an international leftist in bed with Democrats. Stop pretending you're something more. Either be honest or don't, but if you don't, don't pretend to yourself you won anything. You're OBVIOUS

That's your big game plan?

Forum List

Back