🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Take Donald Down - A User's Guide

It is sad that Liberals hate this nation so much that they are plotting and scheming how to cause the next administration to fail...for their own selfish personal and party benefit.

They continue to prove the DNC should be stripped of its official status as a 'Political Party' and should be considered a pilitical terrorist organization (riots, violence, bombing GOP HQs, calling for the overthrow of the govt, burning flags, calling for the racist murder of whites, calling for the assassination of the new President...)

By their own actions / words they have become 'enemies of the state'!

It's that what you called the people who made Nixon resign? The Mango Mussolini is waaaaaay worse than the Dick, dick.
Mydol.

An angry bitch's best friend.

It's simple. No manual required. We learned this from the campaign. High profile individuals or groups who get national attention for offending Trump will in turn get all of his attention, thus Trump will fuck himself up without any of us having to lift a finger:

The cast and crew of "Hamilton" have shown us how:

1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
    The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior

2. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 19
    The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!

3. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 19
    Our wonderful future V.P. Mike Pence was harassed last night at the theater by the cast of Hamilton, cameras blazing.This should not happen!

THIS SHOWS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS
  4. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
    I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa
So you think the shit you guys pulled during the election is going to work now?

What a pathetic post. You call yourself an American? Conservatives showed Obama the respect he deserved as an incoming President in 08.

Nothing is real, imagine your own reality.

Obama 2008.png

Dear Emily,

Calling for the seditious overthrow of the US govt because your candidate lost...calling for the racist murder of all whites because you did not get your way,...calling for the assassination of the new President because he is not a member of your party...scheming about how to cause the next administration FAIL because the nation succeeding would be bad for your PARTY has nothing to do with expressing one's beliefs or the recognizing of one another's rights / ideas...

...it is sedition, subversion, treason...it is heing a political terrorist...it is being willing to harm your own nation becausethe success of your own party and corrupt politicians are more important. 5

I respectfully disagree with your justification (it seems) of what liberals are doing.

If they want to PROTEST, I have no problem with them doing so. 'THIS' is not 'protesting.'

I would offer all these radical, seditious Snowflakes some words - the same EXACT ones President Obama gave to the GOP after he won:

'Elections have consequences.'
Liberals need to come to grips with the fact HILLARY LOST...the DNC LOST...the most since 1928...and there are consequences that come with that loss.

Maybe we can all just hope that good stuff happens, for the good of the country.

Even if Trump (horrors!) gets the credit.

Nope. It's not about America, it's not about issues, it's not about strongly held convictions...it's all about sides.

If one side is for it, the other side is against it...doesn't matter what it is, that is irrelevant.

If Obama is for TPP, the Democrats are for Free Trade and Republicans oppose it.

If W. Bush is for a government perscription drug plan, Republicans are all in for new entitlement programs and Democrats oppose it.

The ONLY exceptions that I can recall were W. Bush Amnesty and TARP.
Sad but true.

It's party over country, whether people will admit it or not.

Whether people even REALIZE it or not.

It's simple. No manual required. We learned this from the campaign. High profile individuals or groups who get national attention for offending Trump will in turn get all of his attention, thus Trump will fuck himself up without any of us having to lift a finger:

The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior

The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!

Our wonderful future V.P. Mike Pence was harassed last night at the theater by the cast of Hamilton, cameras blazing.This should not happen!

I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa

Don't forget this one, he quickly deleted it. Spokeswoman not saying why.

CxrN6vuVQAA98s9.jpg

These people have two solid hours of memorized lines that they speak in front of a new audience every fucking night. God, the man is an asshole.

Maybe we can all just hope that good stuff happens, for the good of the country.

Nope. It's not about America, it's not about issues, it's not about strongly held convictions...it's all about sides.

If one side is for it, the other side is against it...doesn't matter what it is, that is irrelevant.

If Obama is for TPP, the Democrats are for Free Trade and Republicans oppose it.

If W. Bush is for a government perscription drug plan, Republicans are all in for new entitlement programs and Democrats oppose it.

Yes, I have an issue with any candidate who wins the support of hate groups. You know something is wrong when the KKK loves you.

kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-1478024176.jpg

Yes, leftists just proved how well you know how to take Trump down, Pocahontas. The election sure proved that.

You have no idea what you're doing, do you?

It's that what you called the people who made Nixon resign? The Mango Mussolini is waaaaaay worse than the Dick, dick.
No protest made Nixon resign.

Nixon faced a messy Impeachment and dod not want to put the country. No one knows that better than Hillary; however, unlike Nixon, Hillary didn't give a damn about the nation. Like her husband, Hillary would have been willing to drag the country through an ocean of SHIT, if need to to save her Prsisency, if she became President and faced further scandal.

Thankfully the country prevented such a scenario by REJECTING her as President.

CxrN6vuVQAA98s9.jpg

These people have two solid hours of memorized lines that they speak in front of a new audience every fucking night. God, the man is an asshole.

I'm sorry, but was this intended as a revelation? Yes, we've elected an asshole, let's just roll with it and give him the room to be himself.

Yes, I have an issue with any candidate who wins the support of hate groups. You know something is wrong when the KKK loves you.

But that doesn't apply to the Communist party and Hillary, huh, Indian princess?

CxrN6vuVQAA98s9.jpg

I'm sorry, but was this intended as a revelation? Yes, we've elected an asshole, let's just roll with it and give him the room to be himself.

Call Mitch McConnell and cry on his shoulder.

But that doesn't apply to the Communist party and Hillary, huh, Indian princess?

Pravda supported Hillary? No honey, Putin supported Trump, you fucking idiot.

CxrN6vuVQAA98s9.jpg

If they were able to do that then they wouldn't be in the fix they are in. Everyone told them America does care that Hillary's a criminal, Obamacare is a financial nightmare and people coming into this country should do so legally. Democrats said no they don't because Democrats don't. A massive election loss at every level of government doesn't even make them bat an eye, they keep rolling the same script

Well I got a question for you. If you losers know "how to take Donald down", what the fuck were you waiting for? The election is over you lying sack! Why didn't you take him down? LOL. We're ALL laughing at you idiots, all over the world! Even the cheetos are laughing at your sorry miserable hide!

Pravda supported Hillary? No honey, Putin supported Trump, you fucking idiot.

Which talking point is that again? I have it as #17, is that the same as your script?

Election have consequences. we won. Get over it

Forum List

Back