🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Take Donald Down - A User's Guide

It's simple. No manual required. We learned this from the campaign. High profile individuals or groups who get national attention for offending Trump will in turn get all of his attention, thus Trump will fuck himself up without any of us having to lift a finger:

The cast and crew of "Hamilton" have shown us how:

1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
    The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior

2. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 19
    The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!

3. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 19
    Our wonderful future V.P. Mike Pence was harassed last night at the theater by the cast of Hamilton, cameras blazing.This should not happen!

THIS SHOWS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS
  4. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
    I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa

So you have no interest in promoting unity or dealing with issues facing our nation. Simply a anarchist bent on destroying a nation. Now maybe you can see why you were rejected in the last election and future ones unless YOU change.

That isn't going to happen because you are dealing with a fucking child.

No, I'm just pointing out you are a loser who backed a loser, and now you can't handle losing.

This isn't a liberal sport - you don't get a trophy for participating or losing. You LOST. NO TROPHY FOR YOU.

Guys like you who suddenly realize you don't get such a trophy never learned how to lose with dignity and class, so you're whining, bitchng, and wishing ill on the winner, proving liberal policies - like 'Everyone gets a trophy' - breeds / results in butthurt Snowflakes.

Guy, this isn't a game like afternoon softball.

This is something that is going to effect lives of millions of people.

People will come home in body bags because of this guy.

Pointing out that this is not what the American People wanted is completely appropriate.

No, I'm just pointing out you are a loser who backed a loser, and now you can't handle losing.

This isn't a liberal sport - you don't get a trophy for participating or losing. You LOST. NO TROPHY FOR YOU.

Guys like you who suddenly realize you don't get such a trophy never learned how to lose with dignity and class, so you're whining, bitchng, and wishing ill on the winner, proving liberal policies - like 'Everyone gets a trophy' - breeds / results in butthurt Snowflakes.

Guy, this isn't a game like afternoon softball.

This is something that is going to effect lives of millions of people.

People will come home in body bags because of this guy.

Pointing out that this is not what the American People wanted is completely appropriate.

As opposed to the body bags sent home from Clinton? Way to give a fuck now.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You are being intentionally obtuse.

No, i'm not. I mean, I know you wingnuts are screaming "Beeeeeenghazi" to the top off your lungs for years, but the fact is, two of thoe guys were mercenaries, and if a US Ambassador hadn't been on the ground that day, no one would care.

Just like you didn't care about the 65 embassy employees who were killed during attacks during Bush's time in office. (Which pales to the 5000 americans who died in his completely unnecessary war in Iraq.)

You are being intentionally obtuse.

No, i'm not. I mean, I know you wingnuts are screaming "Beeeeeenghazi" to the top off your lungs for years, but the fact is, two of thoe guys were mercenaries, and if a US Ambassador hadn't been on the ground that day, no one would care.

Just like you didn't care about the 65 embassy employees who were killed during attacks during Bush's time in office. (Which pales to the 5000 americans who died in his completely unnecessary war in Iraq.)

You wish it was all about Benghazi. You are being intentionally obtuse.

Well, no, you really can't put any other bodies on Clinton, becasue she wasn't commander in chief.

Now, I guess you could blame Obama for casualties that happened because he continued Bush's wars... I guess. If you are like, totally intellectually dishonest.

Well, no, you really can't put any other bodies on Clinton, becasue she wasn't commander in chief.

Now, I guess you could blame Obama for casualties that happened because he continued Bush's wars... I guess. If you are like, totally intellectually dishonest.

She orchestrated Libya and was heavily involved in Syria. Which makes you guys the biggest assholes on the planet for not just creating a refugee crisis but then kicking out memes and participating in an online propaganda campaign calling everyone racists because they didn't want to bring them in. Not to mention disaster capitalism....specifically Haiti.

You know who is dishonest here? You are.

Last edited:

She orchestrated Libya and was heavily involved in Syria. Which makes you guys the biggest assholes on the planet for not just creating a refugee crisis but then kicking out memes and participating in an online propaganda campaign calling everyone racists because they didn't want to bring them in. Not to mention disaster capitalism....specifically Haiti.

THIS SHOWS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS
  1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
    I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa

He said it's "biased." Where does he say that it's government's job to force them to provide a more balanced show? I don't see that part. He's saying NBC is biased. Which they are.

I still can't get over your crowing you learned how to beat Trump in an election you got your ass handed to you across all levels of government. It's classic. Keep up the good work. I'd go into the next election with the winning strategy you perfected in this one. Go to it, Pocahontas ...

I didn't vote for him and the last time I checked he wasn't the one making those calls that initiated the shit. Was he?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back