🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Take Donald Down - A User's Guide

Most were. Even so, it's a sovereign nation. Let me make this very clear. There is no justification with a humanitarian intervention. It is isn't there. Now you are responsible for countless deaths. But that's ok because it was Libya. Next, you guys will whip out how non racist you are.

Uh, no, most weren't, which is why they took up arms against him. Qaddafy was so hated by his own people he had to hire African mercenaries to prop up his regime, and they did horrible things to the Libyan people.

NATO, the UN, the Arab League ALL begged us to intervene.
Now Libya is run by Al Qaeda now....:lmao:
Nope:
Cx3KiL8XAAA5I7c.jpg:large

Try again There is no humanitarian argument here.

The US found a group of rebels and supported them for a regime change. Period.

Except that's not what people said at the time.

The Strikes on Libya: Humanitarian Intervention, Not Imperial Aggression

The current military action against Libya is clearly approved by the UN Security Council. Qaddafi has claimed it is illegal, but even China and Russia (who abstained from the UN vote) cannot doubt that Resolution 1973 authorized the use of force to protect Libyan civilians. Neither will Germany, Brazil, nor India (all of whom abstained). Angela Merkel has already said "We share the aims of this resolution. Don't confuse abstention with neutrality." The others may not like it, but if they had serious legal or political objections they could have voted against. Or maybe their interests in becoming permanent Security Council members overwhelmed their reserves. Either way, the resolution had all the votes it needed.

The U.S., while it has claimed outsized credit for the diplomacy, is not visibly in the lead of the military action. UK and France have claimed that honor, with NATO as the operational forum. American contributions are likely to be substantial, in particular when it comes to cruise missiles, intelligence, command-and-control, and other U.S. assets. But this is not an American operation with a coalition tacked on.

What a pathetic post. You call yourself an American? Conservatives showed Obama the respect he deserved as an incoming President in 08. Liberals like you are showing how classless and small you all are.

Pres. elect Trump never showed Pres. Obama any respect till he met with him. Never.
Tell Obama you have to show respect to get respect.

Pres Obama ignored him, as idiots are best ignored. Now Trump says he likes Pres. Obama. Too funny. Trump has a long way to go , before he even gets close to Pres Obama as a class act. I doubt he ever will, he is 70 right, hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

What a pathetic post. You call yourself an American? Conservatives showed Obama the respect he deserved as an incoming President in 08. Liberals like you are showing how classless and small you all are.

Pres. elect Trump never showed Pres. Obama any respect till he met with him. Never.
Tell Obama you have to show respect to get respect.

Pres Obama ignored him, as idiots are best ignored. Now Trump says he likes Pres. Obama. Too funny. Trump has a long way to go , before he even gets close to Pres Obama as a class act. I doubt he ever will, he is 70 right, hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
Obama and class have never met. Hint: just because you dress up a douche. Doesn't give him class.

Last edited:
Most were. Even so, it's a sovereign nation. Let me make this very clear. There is no justification with a humanitarian intervention. It is isn't there. Now you are responsible for countless deaths. But that's ok because it was Libya. Next, you guys will whip out how non racist you are.

Uh, no, most weren't, which is why they took up arms against him. Qaddafy was so hated by his own people he had to hire African mercenaries to prop up his regime, and they did horrible things to the Libyan people.

Obama called the interference in Libya his worst move in his Presidency, he regrets it.

As well he should. It was such blatant in-your-face exploitation with zero thought as to the fall out

As well he should. It was such blatant in-your-face exploitation with zero thought as to the fall out

again, it was really on the Libyan people to get their shit together after Qadaffy was killed, not Obama.

Again. He shouldn't have been killed. The guy called for a United States of Africa that could escape the IMF, you imbecile. There were no "black mercenaries" despite American propaganda. NATO and the US had no fucking right. What part of that is hard for you?

Again. He shouldn't have been killed. The guy called for a United States of Africa that could escape the IMF, you imbecile. There were no "black mercenaries" despite American propaganda. NATO and the US had no fucking right. What part of that is hard for you?

I'm not sure what your point is. Frankly, we should have killed that motherfucker for bombing Pan Am 103. Payback is a bitch.

Obama called the interference in Libya his worst move in his Presidency, he regrets it.

The gang raping of women wasn't present and many other stories were false and several articles link those rumors to the State Department.

It was an excuse and Hillary wanted it.

How many presidential candidates were asked for their birth certificates by asshole reality television stars?
Just answer the question. Give me a number.
Alzheimer's is tough, so seek medical attention soon.

I'm not sure what your point is. Frankly, we should have killed that motherfucker for bombing Pan Am 103. Payback is a bitch.
New evidence in Lockerbie bombing points to Iran

Grow up.

THIS SHOWS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS
  1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
    I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa

He said it's "biased." Where does he say that it's government's job to force them to provide a more balanced show? I don't see that part. He's saying NBC is biased. Which they are.

I still can't get over your crowing you learned how to beat Trump in an election you got your ass handed to you across all levels of government. It's classic. Keep up the good work. I'd go into the next election with the winning strategy you perfected in this one. Go to it, Pocahontas ...

Why is he asking for equal time? It's a fucking television comedy show that OWES HIM NOTHING. Can you get that through your braindead head? And he thinks he needs to complain about it. What a joke this guy is.

The gang raping of women wasn't present and many other stories were false and several articles link those rumors to the State Department.

It was an excuse and Hillary wanted it.

Nor the ethnic cleansing. It absolutely was an excuse and I agree.

THIS SHOWS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS
  1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
    I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?""

Duh, Donald...SNL is not a government-owned entity. They can tell you to go fuck yourself and you just have to shut up and take it. Bhahahahahahaa

He said it's "biased." Where does he say that it's government's job to force them to provide a more balanced show? I don't see that part. He's saying NBC is biased. Which they are.

I still can't get over your crowing you learned how to beat Trump in an election you got your ass handed to you across all levels of government. It's classic. Keep up the good work. I'd go into the next election with the winning strategy you perfected in this one. Go to it, Pocahontas ...

Why is he asking for equal time? It's a fucking television comedy show that OWES HIM NOTHING. Can you get that through your braindead head? And he thinks he needs to complain about it. What a joke this guy is.

You have taken down Trump, right down to the Presidency, great work!

Maybe we can all just hope that good stuff happens, for the good of the country.

Even if Trump (horrors!) gets the credit.

no doubt lots of "good stuff" will happen with steven cannon and jeff sessions and the loony general the donald picked running things along with pence the wacko who signed the "it's ok to discriminate against people you don't like" bill.

keep trying though.

Maybe we can all just hope that good stuff happens, for the good of the country.

Even if Trump (horrors!) gets the credit.

no doubt lots of "good stuff" will happen with steven cannon and jeff sessions and the loony general the donald picked running things along with pence the wacko who signed the "it's ok to discriminate against people you don't like" bill.

keep trying though.
I'm reduced to hoping that Ivanka can hold some sway over her father.

Not much to grab on to here.

Grow up.

Wow, you are trying to rewrite history. Are you sure you aren't one of these ladies?

For those not living in Disir's fantasy world of being a Khadafy Fluffer.

Colonel Gaddafi 'ordered Lockerbie bombing' - BBC News

Libya's former justice minister has told a Swedish newspaper that Colonel Gaddafi personally ordered the Lockerbie bombing.

Mustafa Abdel-Jalil told Expressen he had proof the Libyan leader was behind the bombing of Pan AM flight 103, which killed 270 people in 1988.

Following the disclosure the Crown Office said it would "pursue such lines of inquiry that become available".

Abdelbaset al-Megrahi was jailed in 2001 for the attack.

Grow up.

Wow, you are trying to rewrite history. Are you sure you aren't one of these ladies?

For those not living in Disir's fantasy world of being a Khadafy Fluffer.

Colonel Gaddafi 'ordered Lockerbie bombing' - BBC News

Libya's former justice minister has told a Swedish newspaper that Colonel Gaddafi personally ordered the Lockerbie bombing.

Mustafa Abdel-Jalil told Expressen he had proof the Libyan leader was behind the bombing of Pan AM flight 103, which killed 270 people in 1988.

Following the disclosure the Crown Office said it would "pursue such lines of inquiry that become available".

Abdelbaset al-Megrahi was jailed in 2001 for the attack.

Try again.

Forum List

Back