🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How will democrats attract Republican voters?

Democrats are already running their playbook to attract Republican voters.

Help Republicans nominate unelectable candidates.

Trump, Dr Oz, Herschel Walker, Kari Lake, Doug Mastriano…..

But yet republicans took the House

Cripes, winger, you can't be this stupid

For the past 30 years, the GOP has won the popular vote in a presidential election only ONCE.

They got their asses spanked in 2018, 2020, and 2022. The red tsunami was a puddle.

This is because they have thrown every last principle out the window and the voters can smell the stench of their hypocrisy and lies from miles away.

And now you can smell their flop sweat, too.

But rather than return to honesty and integrity and conservatism, they STILL choose to double and triple down on their lies and bigotry and hypocrisy.

So yeah. Keep blaming the Democrats for everything, retards. How's that been working for ya?

Republicans took the House by four seats. The worst showing for the party out of power during a midterm election EVAH!

"Red tsunami". :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

And they promptly turned the Speakership vote into a three ring circus. How embarrassing!

Barely in a highly Gerrymandered House vote
Republicans were bragging about a 40-50 vote majority. They ended up with just 8 due to running bad candidates

They lost seats in the Senate and Governorships

Barely in a highly Gerrymandered House vote
Republicans were bragging about a 40-50 vote majority. They ended up with just ten due to running bad candidates

They lost seats in the Senate and Governorships

Go away. I don't buy one byte of the bs you type

You're just suffering TDS .
You got that from Tucker too. Amazing. So you have BDS, big Fking deal. At least my TDS is based upon ebserved evidence. Yours is just made up shit. The head of Fix News under oath confirms your ideas are based upon lies.

This intransigent refusal for introspection by Republicans is mind-boggling.

Those who would divide and conquer the American people absolutely rely on the partisans to never hold their own team accountable. Ever.

Always pointing at the other guys is a fatal disease which is killing our Republic.

When you keep getting your ass kicked, blaming the other guys is about as stupid as it gets.

The GOP lost its way a long time ago. Long before Trump. Trump was just the guy who severed the last tendon attaching the mind to the body.

The GOP has literally lost its mind.

You got that from Tucker too. Amazing. So you have BDS, big Fking deal. At least my TDS is based upon ebserved evidence. Yours is just made up shit. The head of Fix News under oath confirms your ideas are based upon lies.

I don't even watch Tucker you fcking clown.

Cease pretending you know the first thing about me ya tired old quack

The Democrats managed to attract many millions of Republican voters in 2018 and 2020 and 2022.
'
The real question is how will Republicans attract voters without dumping Trump?
More people voted for Trump then any President in United States history, in 2016 he got 62,984,828 votes, and in 2020 got even more with 74, 223,975....that's 137,208,803 votes...nobody has ever gotten that many votes.

he also did so without violating any campaign fin laws, unlike Obama, Clinton and the DNC who all were ordered to pay fines due to their illegal campaign fin acts....Obama one of the largest in United States history

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000​

Federal campaign watchdog fines DNC, Clinton campaign over dossier spending disclosure​

The Democrats managed to attract many millions of Republican voters in 2018 and 2020 and 2022.
'
The real question is how will Republicans attract voters without dumping Trump?
Fewer and fewer people identify as either of the major two organized political parties. More and more folks identify as liberal, conservative, independent, etc... The parties break along the same fissures but seldom do they mirror the cracks within the crust itself.

Dude, you're the forum court jester.

Anyone is a fool to buy the crap democrats are peddling.

You perverts can't even leave children alone

You are the one too intellectually challenged to contribute to a thread outside of…….I don’t care…….Go away
Other than petty insults, have you ever contributed anything?

Forum List

Back