what will be the verdict?

• Return of Jews to the Pale of Settlement

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Restriction of Jews' rights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holocaust

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
By always taking the safe route the passivists cause more casualties at more alarming repetitive incidences. In other words, this mind set is why we are in this mess today, it's to blame for the casualties.
Yes, this is why the problem of terrorist Jewish aggression must be resolved firmly, at least in the same way as Eisenhower solved it in the occupied Sinai Peninsula.

Yes, this is why the problem of terrorist Jewish aggression must be resolved firmly, at least in the same way as Eisenhower solved it in the occupied Sinai Peninsula.
You can't terror terrorist, that's a double negative. Whatever religion or spiritual path you have is not working, all I see is a bitter angry person who spews up as down and down as up, you are more than just confused spewing a bizzarro opposite world view, but your hate for life shows which means your influences failed you.
Have you thought about changing teachers-leaders-guidance? Maybe more meditatuon and fiber, the fibwr might help get this crap out of your system. Just saying. Usually people who don't enjoy life, need to mess up life for others, that's not a good spiritual or psychological path.

You can't terror terrorist, that's a double negative. Whatever religion or spiritual path you have is not working, all I see is a bitter angry person who spews up as down and down as up, you are more than just confused spewing a bizzarro opposite world view, but your hate for life shows which means your influences failed you.
Have you thought about changing teachers-leaders-guidance? Maybe more meditatuon and fiber, the fibwr might help get this crap out of your system. Just saying. Usually people who don't enjoy life, need to mess up life for others, that's not a good spiritual or psychological path.
I don't care about emotions, I state the facts. The problem is not with me, but with the illiteracy and stupidity of society, which allows Jews to play dirty games with impunity. They take advantage of the fact that ordinary people do not know that Arabs are Semites, Palestinians are Philistines, that there is a difference between the Taliban and the Northern Alliance, and so on.

The Arab fascists of the Baath are also fighting against Hamas, but taking advantage of the stupidity of ordinary people, they blame the crimes of the Baath on Hamas, and the crimes of the Taliban and al-Qaeda on the Shah Massoud rebels. A dumb and dirty game that's easy to expose, but it fucking works - that's the problem.

I don't care about emotions, I state the facts. The problem is not with me, but with the illiteracy and stupidity of society, which allows Jews to play dirty games with impunity. They take advantage of the fact that ordinary people do not know that Arabs are Semites, Palestinians are Philistines, that there is a difference between the Taliban and the Northern Alliance, and so on.
Your spiritual advisor needs to be fired.
Here, have an Exlax, you're not yourself when you haven't eaten.
:backpedal:

Don't waste good beach property on baby killers. Give those Palestinians some nice desert land and let them live however they want. And when Isreal takes control of the Gaza strip, they should make sure to raise the price of a one day beach badge for Palestinians to around $1000 and make them wear an ankle bracelet to enter. MAGA

scale_1200

A tribunal awaits the occupiers
Numbnuts, the Jews have more right to that real estate than you Arab scumbags.

Now that more and more powerful powers are siding with Palestine, now the entire Turkic-speaking community has joined them, the Jews have little chance of holding on to the occupied territories.
If the question is resolved positively in the direction of Palestine, the Jewish question will arise again, and the Jewish world danger will be considered. There will probably be a tribunal.

If this happens, what will be the verdict?
i cant vote here

Forum List

Back