• Return of Jews to the Pale of Settlement

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Restriction of Jews' rights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holocaust

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I'm not one to think things that simple, or one sided Toob

It is. For Israel to survive, they need to irradiate Hamas now or Israel will cease to be. There has to be severe consequences for what they did on Oct 7 or they will just be right back to do it again, in fact, their leader just said so on worldwide TV, their intent is to exterminate every Jew.

There will be no peaceful settlements now.

There will be no peaceful settlements now.
Well, then we will simply devolve into darkness , hatred along with all the subsequent propaganda coercing us to do so

If so, the entire 1srt world will be taken down a notch

Do you personally feel that worth it?

~A~

Well, then we will simply devolve into darkness , hatred along with all the subsequent propaganda coercing us to do so
We are kinda already there. I mean, look at what Hamas just did 3 weeks ago to innocent women and children and look at this political characterization of the conflict there from over a decade ago!

Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 6.19.07 PM.png

If so, the entire 1srt world will be taken down a notch
It is already going there.

Do you personally feel that worth it?
My personal feelings play no role in the matter, I'm merely a spectator. Nor do I know enough about things going on there to decide how another country should defend itself against an unwelcome, hostile, implacable enemy which has vowed its existence on my extermination for breathing.

I mean, this battle has been waging on my entire life and far beyond and something has to give and it now looks like Hamas has finally broken the last straw. And the USA is preparing to back Israel up with billions more in support and protection, so, it would surprise me if the conflict doesn't move here next.

Especially with Joe having likely left in untold thousands or millions of potential foreign enemy combatants.

We are kinda already there. I mean, look at what Hamas just did 3 weeks ago to innocent women and children and look at this political characterization of the conflict there from over a decade ago!

View attachment 853264

It is already going there.

My personal feelings play no role in the matter, I'm merely a spectator. Nor do I know enough about things going on there to decide how another country should defend itself against an unwelcome, hostile, implacable enemy which has vowed its existence on my extermination for breathing.

I mean, this battle has been waging on my entire life and far beyond and something has to give and it now looks like Hamas has finally broken the last straw. And the USA is preparing to back Israel up with billions more in support and protection, so, it would surprise me if the conflict doesn't move here next.

Especially with Joe having likely left in untold thousands or millions of potential foreign enemy combatants.
Well i'm the same page w/many points here Toob ~S~

Now that more and more powerful powers are siding with Palestine, now the entire Turkic-speaking community has joined them, the Jews have little chance of holding on to the occupied territories.
If the question is resolved positively in the direction of Palestine, the Jewish question will arise again, and the Jewish world danger will be considered. There will probably be a tribunal.

If this happens, what will be the verdict?
Per the Quran, once Muslims conquer infidel lands (i.e., Judea), those lands belong to Islam and if the infidels manage to get their infidel lands back through war, then those infidels will always be considered as "OCCUPIERS" until Islam can again conquer it. Hence, the Palestinians bitching that the Jews are "occupiers."
American protesters claim that whites are living on land "stolen" from American Indians (the name they actually prefer when not referring to any particular tribe). Based upon our history, some of that is correct and some is not. But we don't see these same protesters leaving the US for their ancestral homelands. Those same hypocrites march around complaining about the Jews trying to keep their ancestral homeland. The Palestinians are free to stay or leave Gaza and travel elsewhere. Up until the October 7th Hamas attack, Palestinians could and have gotten work permits so that they could work in Israel. Most nations have work permit requirements for non-citizens coming into their nations.
The problem isn't the Jews, the problem is the Quran and Islamists. If I had control over the issue of Israel, I'd simply nuke Gaza, bulldoze over it and that would be that.

There is no Palestine. Never has. The Palestinians have never had any globally-recognized legal state, that is why your own map calls the yellow part "Palestinian." That means they merely OCCUPIED the region. As far as the Arabs, it was the Arabs who were the main force behind rejecting the 1947 UN settlement that would have given the Palestinian people their own legal state.

They wanted all or nothing. Now they are getting nothing.
nonsense of an illiterate degenerate.

Guys with good blood don’t need this; girls already want to sleep with them. This is necessary for the dirty dogs who infect humanity with the bad seed.

During the time of Reagan in the USSR, these creatures were either killed in prisons, or they underwent a ritual of transformation into a woman there and became concubines in prison harems. This was the most shameful article for a prisoner.

Was there something similar in the US in the 80s?

The thieves' caste was created by the Jewish KGB-NKVD. It was a quasi-Jewish organization; their jargon was more than half Yiddish.
It is for this reason that they were broken during the times of Eisenhower and Reagan.

Per the Quran, once Muslims conquer infidel lands (i.e., Judea), those lands belong to Islam and if the infidels manage to get their infidel lands back through war, then those infidels will always be considered as "OCCUPIERS" until Islam can again conquer it. Hence, the Palestinians bitching that the Jews are "occupiers."
Lies.

Islam is a type of Abrahamism; they treat the "people of the scriptures" normally.

The Arabs (and other Abrahamists) considered the "infidel" Free peoples, who did not accept the slavery of Judeo-Christianity and the Arab Caliphate, this applies to the so-called peoples “Gog and Magog”; they destroy them just now.

Now that more and more powerful powers are siding with Palestine, now the entire Turkic-speaking community has joined them, the Jews have little chance of holding on to the occupied territories.
If the question is resolved positively in the direction of Palestine, the Jewish question will arise again, and the Jewish world danger will be considered. There will probably be a tribunal.

If this happens, what will be the verdict?
But the Turkish gov't has always done to the Kurds what you falsely claim is being done to Gazans, so now you are inadvertantly siding with Israel or against your own arguments.-oops.
Fact:
Bill Clinton once chose not to Strike or go in and capture

Bin Laden because he was to close to civilian populations, that was in 1998 and in doing so allowed 9/11 2001 to occur killing way more civilians Then any collateral damage would have caused.

By always taking the safe route the passivists cause more casualties at more alarming repetitive incidences. In other words, this mind set is why we are in this mess today, it's to blame for the casualties.

That being said, the casualties are determined by Hamas both in choices to hide behind civilians and in giving an accounting to the news source which is like trusting the Biden administration with the jobs and inflation numbers, they will fudge them to suit their propaganda narrative and can't be trusted.
Also Who Hamas would call innocent and who the civilized world would call innocent are 2 different subjective views of reality.
Lastly the word refugee camp was added to the propaganda for rage and sympathy (you've been duped), it's a typical populated area inside Gaza, which there are no refugee camps in Gaza, there will be tent cities in the Sinai just over the border, but not in Gaza.

But the Turkish gov't has always done to the Kurds what you falsely claim is being done to Gazans, so now you are inadvertantly siding with Israel or against your own arguments.-oops.
How they dealt with the Kurds does not matter, the policy is changing. Most of all, the Kurds were harmed by the pan-Arabist Semites of Iraq and Syria.

The US used to be against the Axis of Evil, during the Bush era they struck at pan-Arabists and Afghan Jews.

Ukraine suffered the most from Jewish atrocities, and now official Ukraine is on the side of Israel. Putin was recently the best friend of Lukashenko, the dictator of Ashkenazia, and supported the Semitic pan-Arabists, and now he is on the side of Hamaz.

Everything is changing, but the fact is that the entire Turkic-speaking world, the Caucasus, Azerbaijan, Iran, the Russian Federation and even China are all against the Jews.

There is no unanimity in the USA either. Biden actually took a neutral position.

Bin Laden because he was to close to civilian populations, that was in 1998 and in doing so allowed 9/11 2001 to occur killing way more civilians Then any collateral damage would have caused.
Bin Laden is a Jew. Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are organizations of Afghan Pashtun Jews.

Therefore, it is not surprising that Bill Clinton did not bomb them

Forum List

Back